Orange Restoration Labs - gown care Reviews

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care 2
Orange Restoration Labs - gown care 3
Orange Restoration Labs - gown care 4

Krysta · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Sally is beyond amazing, her responsiveness with email is wonderful. Her work speaks for itself! I had brought her my grandmothers gown (in a box for 60+ years yellowed, all the lace was 'crunchy') Sally worked her magic and it is like a brand new dress! I highly highly recommend Orange Restorations Labs for any of your wedding dress needs!

Thank you again!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Truly delighted you are pleased. Love the lace panels on the front of your gown!

Peggi · Married on 08/18/2018

If you want quality workmanship; if you want to work with a professional; if you want superior service; if you want to work with someone who will move heaven and earth to make it happen - then you want Sally Conant at Orange Restoration Labs. From the very first time I sent an inquiry email to her to find out about having my only daughter's wedding dress pressed as it had traveled with her in her car several times during a move, Sally was supportive, willing to go out of her way to make it happen and very very good at what she does!! We did not know who to trust as we are not locals and I can tell you I am so very happy we took a chance. On her wedding day Sally personally delivered her dress and veil to our hotel and it was pressed and immaculate and had forms inserted to keep the shape of the dress as intended. Thank You Sally!! Mother of the Bride

Sent on 08/23/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

You are very welcome! It was the perfect dress for Nicola, and I am delighted we could help.
  • F

Fiona · Married on 07/27/2018

Fantastic!

Taking my dress to Sally for preservation after my wedding was most definitely the best decision!Not only is Sally a wonderfully sweet,professional and amazingly lovely lady with brilliant stories, but her work is first class!I was able to take my dress to Sally where she explained the process, then I came back a few weeks later to collect it. Before Sally packed it into the box for me, I could see that all the stains were gone and it looked brand new! She is very thorough and I would absolutely recommend her services everytime. Thank you so much for your amazing work and it was so lovely to meet you Sally! :)

Sent on 10/23/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

I, too, enjoyed meeting you, Fiona, and hearing all about your tartan choice, your travels with your gown, and your husband's service in the Navy. Thanks again for choosing us!

Anne · Married on 06/03/2018

I 100% recommend bringing your dress to Sally. I didn’t know where to bring my mom’s dress to be cleaned and am so happy I found Sally. The dress was cleaned quickly and for a fair price. And it looks great! Cannot wait to wear it!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

And I cannot wait for the photo of you wearing it!

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

Orange restoration was recommended by a bridal boutique where I purchased my veil. I had read a few reviews about Orange Restoration before the referral which put me at ease. Sally was great and so flexible she was able to work with my busy schedule and give me same day appointments, my all lace dress looked brand new and even better than I expected. I highly recommend orange restoration to any bride Sally is so welcoming and her prices are very fair! This was the most stress free process during my wedding planning so far!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Thanks, Ashley. So pleased if I made the process a little less stressful for you. Hope at least some of it will be fun, too!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

Sally was incredible! She was so easy to contact and work with when it came to my dress after my wedding. I brought my wedding dress and veil to her to be cleaned and preserved after reading her great reviews. She was fantastic when it came to scheduling drop off and pick up around what worked for me. I could not have been more pleased with how perfect my dress looked after being cleaned. Orange Restoration Labs does a fabulous job and I cannot recommend them enough to every bride that I talk with! Five stars is not enough for how great they are to work with.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Lovely, lovely review! Thank you so much!

rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

What a lovely, talented, and knowledgeable lady Sally is! I found her on WeddingWire and knew after reading the reviews that she would be the perfect person to go to to fix my stained crepe and delicate mesh/lace dress. She put me at ease immediately. She was very understanding that I was running late because of work, and saw me right away. One of the button covers had come off, and she came up with a great idea to take one from the bottom and move it up. Meticulous and professional!
    I did some research and for the cost, this is exceptional value.
    Very glad I had the opportunity to work with Sally. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Truly my pleasure, and I am delighted you were pleased!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Sally at Orange Labs is phenomenal! I called her about a week after our wedding to have my dress and veil cleaned and preserved and she fit me in right away to see her. She looked over my dress and I noted a few small issues that I was curious if she could fix. The main thing being a hole in my full length veil! I wasn’t sure how it was going to be fixed but Sally assured me that they can fix it. I picked my dress and veil up this past weekend and I couldn’t be more happy! I looked over the veil and couldn’t even find the spot where she has mended the hole! I was blown away! My dress also looked as beautiful as the day I got it. Sally then packed away my dress in a box with a little window so I can see it whenever I want. I can’t say enough wonderful things about Sally! Thank you so much for taking extra special care of my dress!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Lovely veil--so happy you were pleased. Truly my pleasure!

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

Sally was wonderful to work with! She did a beautiful job cleaning and preserving my wedding gown - the dress was quite dirty and well loved. She even fixed some off the beading that had been coming off! I was able to inspect the dress before she packaged it and it looked brand new. She completed the cleaning and preserving in a very timely fashion as well and is very personable.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

So happy you were pleased! Very different dress and fun to do as it was not something see every day.

Crystal · Married on 10/07/2017

I got married in Aruba where there was sand, dirt, makeup and even self tanning residue all over my dress. This dress looked brand new again after the care of Orange Restoration Labs! I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Thanks! Perfect dress for a beach wedding, and I loved your veil.

Leanna · Married on 09/24/2017

We are so pleased with everything. Sally was a pleasure doing business with. Worth every penny. Very accommodating. Job well done!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Very much enjoyed meeting the two of you. Your husband's outfit was great--perfect complement to your gown!

Liz · Married on 09/15/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - a dream come for any bride! My tailor recommended them to me and I used them twice in the past few months- once pre- wedding and once post- wedding. Their prices are definitely the best for the quality of the service: fast shipping, perfect cleaning, pressing and bodice forming of my Vera Wang mermaid gown. My gown was lace with many tulle layers involved with the chapel train and it honestly looked better than new after their service! Loved their packaging and friendly service as well. My tailor told me they are also wonderful with beaded/ jeweled gowns. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Orange Restoration Labs - gown care 5
    Orange Restoration Labs - gown care 6
    Orange Restoration Labs - gown care 7

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Love the photos! What a wonderful surprise! And thanks so much for your very kind review. Delighted you were pleased.

Joanne · Married on 09/09/2017

This is the 2nd wedding gown Orange Restoration Labs has done for my daughters. Both have come out as lovely as when they were new. The boxed gown is gorgeous, they offer a reduced price offer to clean and package the gown again if you cannot resist trying it on at a later date, and they could not be nicer to deal with. Just an outstanding experience overall!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Was lovely to see you again! Thanks for your confidence in me!

Caley · Married on 09/02/2017

Having our wedding on a farm when it rained...my dress was beyond dirty!!! Sally did an amazing job and took such care when preserving my dress. I am beyond thrilled that my dress is as beautiful as it was the day I picked up before the wedding; I never thought it would be clean again. Very flexible with drop off and pick up, very personable. What a wonderful experience all around. Thank you Sally!!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

My pleasure! So delighted you are pleased. Loved the color!

Julianne · Married on 08/12/2017

Sally was a pleasure to work with. She is so friendly & accommodating for a time that works best for you. My dress looks great! I felt confident having it in good hands.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Thanks very much for your review! Such a pleasure for me to work with you!

Barbara · Married on 07/29/2017

Sally was simply the best! Super friendly and made my experience with them amazing! Very personable and her work was impeccable. My dress & veil came out brand new!! She cleaned it and preserved it and boxed it up perfectly. I highly reccomend orange restoration labs to any brides who are looking to make their wedding dress new again and properly packaged so it will stay like that forever.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you, and I am very happy you are pleased with our work.

Christina · Married on 06/24/2017

Sally was wonderful and trustworthy!! I highly recommend her to any brides.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Delighted you were pleased!

Katelyn · Married on 06/24/2017

Sally cleaned and preserved my wedding dress and a baby christening gown. She responded quickly to emails and was very flexible with appointment times. The final product was presented and then packaged at the last appointment. I would highly recommend Orange Restoration Labs!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Thanks very much. So happy you were pleased. Love christening gowns!

Sam · Married on 05/28/2017

Fantastic Experience!! Orange Restoration Labs was great! They cleaned my dress before and after the wedding and did a fantastic job. I couldn't be any happier. Everything start to finish was great. I couldn't believe how perfect my dress looked. I recommend them to everyone and the value was great. My dress looked brand new after the cleaning so worth it!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Thanks! Very happy you were so pleased.

Cortney · Married on 05/13/2017

Sally was great! She took extra care when putting my dress in the box. Very friendly and I highly recommend her. Thanks for making it easy!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Truly my pleasure!

Sally did a beautiful job with my wedding gown. It was very dirty since it rained on our wedding day and Sally made my dress look brand new again. A 5 star experience for sure- Sally has a wealth of knowledge and will do an excellent job on any dress!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Delighted you were pleased! And thanks so much for such a nice review!

anne · Married on 08/13/2016

Not all wedding gown restorers are created equal! Because there are so many options (internet, local cleaners, specialized wedding gown restoration), it can be confusing. But look no further-Orange Restorations Labs is top notch. Salli, the owner, has done conservation work at Yale University Art Gallery, Smithsonian and Winterthur, so she knows her fabrics and stains well. She is even willing to clean older or vintage gowns with seemingly untouchable stains with great success. The technology has changed greatly in the last few years, so once untouchable stains can now sometimes be taken out. Once your dress is cleaned, you get to see the finished product before it is packed away acid free tissue. It was terrific to deal with such a knowledgeable specialist. She also does antique veils and christening gowns. Avoid the horror stories and call Orange Restoration Labs for your special cleaning needs.

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

Excellent service, friendly service! My dress was filthy and it looked brand new when I got it back. The careful packaging makes me feel 100% confident that my dress will stay clean and preserved for many years to come. Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Count on it! And so glad you were pleased. All best, Sally

Caitlin · Married on 07/16/2016

What an amazing experience I had with Orange Restoration Labs. Sally was phenomenal! When I came back to pick up my dress every stain and tear from the beading was taken care of. My dress looks just like how I bought it! Also the box was so beautiful that she put it in. It was definitely worth the money!! I will definitely be recommending everyone to her!!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Orange Restoration Labs - gown care's reply:

Delighted you were so pleased, and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Very much appreciated!