Creative Concepts by Lisa

Hamden, CT View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Creative Concepts by Lisa is a wedding and event planning service based in Hamden, Connecticut and Mattapoisett, Massachusetts! Serving Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island. Wedding packages are created on an individual basis, taking into account your specific wedding needs, preferences and budget. Creative Concepts by Lisa plans weddings of all sizes and styles and is committed to delivering an event that matches your style and vision for your wedding day. Since 2009, owner Lisa Antonecchia and her team of planning and design experts has worked to plan, design, and flawlessly execute dream weddings for countless couples.

Creative Concepts by Lisa offers a range of wedding planning services to best fit your needs. Services can include:

• Supreme Planning and Design Services! Our very special one of a kind package!
  • Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Joseph G. Married on 02/09/2022

You've found your wedding planner.

I can't begin to recommend Lisa highly enough as a wedding/event planner.

We began working with Lisa under pre-COVID circumstances in 2019 to plan our September 2020 wedding. My then-fiance and I could tell right off the bat that Lisa was a winner and her services were worth all that she charged and more. She got to know us as people, not just as clients. Lisa worked to really understand our vision for a wedding (which was admittedly a little bit offbeat), and made sure she was with us at our visits with our caterer, our florist, and at a tour of the venue. Despite multiple changes of mind (by us) on the details, Lisa lined up a very affordable, unique, and memorable wedding for us and our 180 guests.

Then COVID hit. Even though we could no longer have as large a gathering as we planned, Lisa resurrected our wedding and made it even better than before. She worked to find us a different caterer and bakery that were more appropriate for our new, small setting and stayed in constant contact with our venue about our changing plans.

What Lisa created for us was the most special, intimate, and thoughtful wedding I have ever attended--even though I admit I'm biased! In a year when it seems like just about everything is going wrong, Lisa created a day for us and our families where no worries or concerns existed and nothing else mattered in the world. My wife described it the best when she called the wedding a dream come true. We will remember how Lisa made us feel for the rest of our lives.

There are not many people you hire to help with a job and end up truly calling a friend, but Lisa is definitely one of them for my wife and I.
    Kelly Married on 12/31/2021

Don't think twice--Lisa is exceptional and an expert at what she does!

Don’t EVER question the need for a wedding planner…even if you THINK you don’t/won’t need one…you will. More specifically get Lisa on your team ASAP! The day comes and goes so fast but I can honestly say that we were able to soak in as much as we could/enjoyed every moment and that is only because we had CCBLT. Lisa and her team were with us every step of the way, giving honest opinions and offering their creativity to make the wedding always dreamed of, come to life. If there were any concerns or decisions that seemed tough to us, Lisa always provided feedback or solutions that made the decisions easy. I could not have made it through the covid postponement year without Lisa’s encouragement and constant updates on how to move forward and always assuring me that the special day would happen. Her positive energy and attitude are contagious! Not to mention, she is ridiculously funny! From our first conversation, it was very clear that her priority is making the couple happy. Whatever needed to be done to do that, she was on it—always one step ahead too! Lisa and her team handled EVERYTHING the day of and if something small did go wrong..I still have no idea. It’s the little things they handled that truly let you enjoy the day (I really can’t stress that enough). My maid of honor said that she has NEVER seen or been in a wedding go as seamless as ours. There are so many different personalities Lisa had to juggle and she knew exactly how to approach each one of them and everyone loved her! On the day of our wedding, we went through a situation that does not happen often and never imagined having to deal with. Lisa handled the situation so calmly that not even the biggest thank you could express how grateful I am she was there.
  • Morgan
    Morgan W. Married on 12/07/2021

Lisa treated us like family and made all of our wedding dreams come true in the middle of a pandemic!

When the pandemic first hit, Luke and I had been engaged for about two months and I had most of the wedding planned... or so I thought. We tried to keep our plans for as long as we could, but then the restrictions started happening and it just didn't make sense.

It was about a month until the wedding and Maine had made a new mandate that only 50 people were allowed to gather at outdoor events but we had over 150 invited, so we had to make the decision to basically flip the whole wedding upside down in order to figure out how to make it feel right again. We changed the location to a small place in Connecticut so that planning a last minute wedding would be easier to do with my mom living not five minutes from the location.
    It was about two weeks out and we still didn't have a caterer, photographer, videographer, etc. ... but we had the place. That is when we called up Lisa in a panic and her response was something like, "I will take care of this. Give me 10 minutes and I will call you back."
    She called us back in what felt like 1 minute and she had everything planned! She had a photographer, videographer, food, tent, everything!! It was a miracle! She took such good care of us from that moment on!
    When we met Lisa at the rehearsal dinner, it instantly felt like she was family the way that she took care of us.
    She was our shield when it came to overjoyed guests that wanted to hug us... in the middle of a pandemic I might add. She even sprayed me head to toe with bug spray because she knew that sunset in Connecticut meant bad news when it came to bugs!
    She checked in with us periodically throughout the night and if there were problems, we didn't hear about any of them until our friends were laughing about them the next day! Everything was absolutely perfect and none of it would have been made possible if it were not for Lisa and her crew!
    We are eternally grateful for Lisa and all that she did to make our wedding even better than our plan a!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Small Kitchen Big Taste Small Kitchen Big Taste Wedding Caterers

Lisa is PHENOMENAL at what she does. Her professionalism, follow through, and straight up passion for what she does (and that huge smile on her face!) is second to none. Any wedding we work on with her is always a total win. Knowing that Lisa and her team is managing an event not only puts us at ease as caterers, but also allows the bride and groom to relax and truly enjoy their day!!

Bourassa Catering & Events Bourassa Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

We Love working with Lisa!! She brings a fantastic energy and professionalism to every event!

Barnberry Productions Barnberry Productions Wedding Videographers

Sometimes couples don't realize how important a planner is until it's too late. Lisa has proven time and time again that she really knows how to run an event. I have never met anyone more on top of things than her and thats easy to work with. She'll put your wedding day worries a side and take care of you like you were family.

105 Sanford St. Hamden, 06514

Office Hours are in flux based on outside appointments- it is recommended to call for your confirmed time - I look forward to seeing you soon!
Location of (Creative Concepts by Lisa)
105 Sanford St. Hamden, CT, 06514

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding