Irene & Co Events

Madison, CT View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Based in Madison, Connecticut, Irene & Co Events is a boutique wedding and special events planning business. Serving both New York and Connecticut, they will plan your wedding with elegance, excellence, and ease. With over seven years of experience, lead coordinator Irene takes care of every couple she works with by planning their wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner within any budget.

Irene & Co Events guarantees a 48-hour response policy when working on civil ceremonies, destination weddings, and non-religious and religious ceremonies. Couples will have full-service planning or partial planning. Irene & Co Events will also help couples with the wedding look and feel. This company provides the following planning services to every couple:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Theresa
    Theresa F. Married on 07/25/2020

Book Irene! You won't be disappointed!

Irene is amazing! Due to COVID-19, we had to change our wedding plans various times, causing lots of stress and heartache. Irene helped us to navigate all those changes, including planning a full outdoor reception in just a couple of days and then scaling it back to a simple ceremony and reception line when we needed to cut back. Irene decorated our ceremony beautifully, arranged the schedule of events, communicated with vendors and kept the day running smoothly. She took so much pressure off my shoulders and helped me to focus on what was important, as she put it, enjoying being a bride! So glad we had Irene as a part of our special day!
    Aleksandra Married on 09/08/2019

Great experience

Irene did a wonderful job for my wedding last weekend. She helped us put up decorations and made the venue look fantastic. She was always there when I needed her and made sure the wedding moved along without any bumps or problems. She made sure all my things were packed away and I didn’t have to worry about leaving anything at the venue. That was probably the best thing - I enjoyed my wedding and worried about nothing because I knew Irene was there. I recommend her for everyone who is going to get married.
  • Yoni
    Yoni B. Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely Professional

We hired Irene as a day of coordinator and she ended up being so much more than that. She helped us find vendors, consulted on design and layout ideas, and kept everything so extremely organized. Plus she was very economical and environmentally friendly, lending us previously used decorations and helping us to donate leftover food to local shelters. Then, on the day of, she had a handle on making sure everything was in place and that we felt taken care of. She even helped to solve some last minute obstacles and we didn't even know about until after the day was over. Irene is a force of nature - she has the experience, organizational skills and people skills to make your event everything you can imagine and more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Irene & Co Events Price Rates

Team

Irene Katzias
Irene Katzias
Owner

I have a passion for planning events. Bringing people together is what I do. When I build an atmosphere for community to form, the results of my events last for years to come.

I have been planning events my entire life, but professionally for 7 years. I started planning small events that lead to big opportunities. I have experience in weddings, corporate galas, fundraisers, community service, college orientations, fundraising, and recreational programming.​

In addition to event planning, I offer small business administration support. Who better to organize your small business than someone who can organize hundreds of people in a room?

Click here for my full resume https://www.irenecoevents.com/about-irene

467 Durham Rd Madison, CT, 06443
407-891-4783

Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm Saturday & Sunday: By Appointment Only
Location of (Irene & Co Events)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding