Irene & Co Events Reviews

15 | Milford, CT

15 Reviews for Irene & Co Events

Aleksandra · Married on 09/08/2019

Great experience

Irene did a wonderful job for my wedding last weekend. She helped us put up decorations and made the venue look fantastic. She was always there when I needed her and made sure the wedding moved along without any bumps or problems. She made sure all my things were packed away and I didn’t have to worry about leaving anything at the venue. That was probably the best thing - I enjoyed my wedding and worried about nothing because I knew Irene was there. I recommend her for everyone who is going to get married.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Yoni

Yoni Battat · Married on 08/25/2019

Absolutely Professional

We hired Irene as a day of coordinator and she ended up being so much more than that. She helped us find vendors, consulted on design and layout ideas, and kept everything so extremely organized. Plus she was very economical and environmentally friendly, lending us previously used decorations and helping us to donate leftover food to local shelters. Then, on the day of, she had a handle on making sure everything was in place and that we felt taken care of. She even helped to solve some last minute obstacles and we didn't even know about until after the day was over. Irene is a force of nature - she has the experience, organizational skills and people skills to make your event everything you can imagine and more.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Carly Anechiarico · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredibly Coordinated!

This past weekend I was a bridesmaid in a wedding I was also the floral designer for. Irene and her team made the process seamless for me as a designer in the days leading up and really made the day of simple, enjoyable, and efficient for the bridal party, family, and couple. It was such a pleasure working with Irene & Co!!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Megan · Married on 06/22/2019

Stress-free Bride

We got married two weeks ago and Irene was our coordinator and did an amazing job! It was a family DIY wedding which means a lot of opinions and hands in the pot but Irene was very organized and did all finishing touches and made everything look so beautiful. She was extremely helpful creating a timeline and made sure we stuck to it without any stress. She was great at answering all of my questions beforehand and was super accommodating. She did our rehearsal which was great since our officiant was a friend and it was his first time. If you want a stress free, organized and beautiful wedding, I highly recommend Irene and her team!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Kari Geha · Married on 10/04/2018

Chaos Coordinator

Do you want your wedding to run smooth and lovely? Then this is your gal! Her and her team are a pleasure to work with and they will make it so that you have nothing to worry about on the day of. I highly recommend them! Thank you for everything Irene! :)

Sent on 10/28/2018

james · Married on 07/07/2018

In the past year, I've worked with plenty of event planners, but Irene & Co Events stand out as excellent event planners. They knew every detail of the event and really were on top of it. They were totally hands-on and never lost their cool—never lost focus and were present from the beginning to the end of the wedding! Hire them and enjoy your event!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Jenny · Married on 05/27/2018

Irene & Co was absolutely excellent from start to finish. We signed up for the "Day Of" Planning package and got almost two full months of support finishing all the details of our big day. They are organized, efficient, lovely, and have my highest recommendation!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kim · Married on 05/27/2018

100% would recommend Irene to anyone looking for not only a planner, but a capable Leonardo woman! She had many tools up her sleeve including emergency kits & cleaning supplies, needle and thread, had items the bridal party was asking for before they even asked for it! As the photographer I loved working with her because she kept the timeline going according to plan, had family ready in the wings for portraits, was super flexible and accommodating when everyone wanted to get inside early because it was a bit chilly out and even coordinated golf carts to tote us around for portraits. I hope to work with her again soon!

Sent on 07/19/2018

DENNIS · Married on 04/21/2018

Irene was amazing. She saw the vision right away and was able to not only articulate my dream, but make it come to life.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kristen · Married on 02/27/2018

Irene Gonzalez is a consummate professional who presents a unique vision, and has the necessary skills to make that vision a reality. Working with her is a no-brainer; she's the best!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Ashley Robyn · Married on 02/07/2018

Professianal, diligent, and a joy to work with!

Ada · Married on 08/06/2017

Excellent job and very professional.

• Mark

Mark · Married on 07/08/2016

Very helpful, very easy to work with !

Irene and her crew were incredibly efficient and helpful to me ! As being a DJ for the event, there are always important attention needed to coordinating the evening just right between myself and the planner, and Irene did just that, flawlessly !! I definitely recommend her services and look forward to working with her again !
    Chris Palermo, DJ

Sent on 07/05/2019

David · Married on 06/01/2013

I am a musician who worked with Irene at a wedding this weekend. I was not hired by Irene so I am unbiased. I am writing this review because I think perspective clients should be aware of her exceptional organizational skills. She coordinated and ran the wedding from rehearsal dinner to
    end of reception with extreme attention to detail and precision. Hire Irene and you will eliminate stress so you can enjoy your day to the fullest.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Briana · Married on 07/14/2018

Working with Irene, I was always sure our events would get done and be great quality. She is a pleasure to work with and I hope I get to collaborate with her in the near future.