66 Franklin St. #7, Norwich, CT 06360 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing

About Barnberry Productions

What do you get when you cross a self trained videographer and documentary filmmaker with an award winning school film nerd? Barnberry Productions, a new fresh take on wedding films. We use our documentary style crossed with classic cinematic techniques to create beautiful unique wedding films that your family, friends and co-workers will actually want to sit through.

Follow Barnberry Productions on

Videos 6 Videos

52 Reviews for Barnberry Productions

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2019

The Best Videographer There Is!

Arnold, the owner of Barnberry Productions, is the most incredible videographer there is. I have had the pleasure of both working with him on several weddings as well as had the personal satisfaction of using him for my own wedding this past December. There as absolutely no question who I wanted to use for my own wedding; his work is incomparable. We were lucky enough to be able to get both the highlight and full length documentary edits and both went above and beyond our expectations! I've always been a huge fan of how he edits his highlight videos together and cry watching every single one and my own was no exception. He truly put all the best parts of the day in a five minute video and made it look effortless, although I know I could never do what he does! The documentary edit was over an hour of our entire wedding - the ceremony, all the important parts of the reception, and more. The way he edited it together was so cool - I guess I expected it just to be one thing after the other, but even this was edited together flawlessly. There's absolutely no question who I would refer as a videographer for your wedding. Videographers unfortunately usually get the shaft as they're the "extra" expense of a wedding. Trust me when I say you don't want to miss out on re-experiencing these moments after your day goes by in what feels like 5 seconds. It was so cool to see things I either forgot about or didn't see, being the bride. He's incredibly worth it and then some! Thank you endlessly for these memories we can relive forever, Arnold!! xoxo

Sent on 07/28/2020

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2019

DREAM Wedding Videographer

If you’re looking for your dream wedding videographer, look no further! Hiring Arnold was one of the best, if not the best decision we made throughout the entire planning process. My husband and I spent A LOT of time researching videographers in search of the perfect one and we are so happy we found Arnold/Barnberry Productions. From our first phone call we could tell that he had a passion for his job and would be able to capture exactly what we were looking for. Closer to our wedding date, Arnold had a long conversation with us going over our whole wedding day with what to expect and asking us questions to ensure he knew exactly what we wanted. He even gave us helpful tips and advice to make the day go smoother. We had a LONG wedding day (over 12 hours) and Arnold was professional, present, and a joy to work with the entire day. He was always there to capture the special moments and just create pure magic on camera. His outgoing and fun personality made us feel extremely comfortable being filmed. In fact, not only did he leave an impression on us, but our guests as well. We received so many compliments throughout the day about how awesome our videographer seemed. They were right!!

We couldn’t wait to receive our videos back, and let me tell you Arnold did not disappoint. His creativity and attention to detail is absolutely stunning. We couldn’t help but cry watching our highlight and full length video. Both videos were put together so beautifully and made us feel like we were reliving our wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for anything more and there are not enough words to describe how truly grateful we are.

I wish I could give Arnold more than 5 stars. I will recommend him to anyone I know looking for a videographer and if you’re on the fence about hiring a videographer, do it!!! It is an investment you will not regret and don’t miss out on hiring Arnold. Our wedding video/highlight is priceless to us and something we’ll cherish for the rest of our lives.

Barnberry Productions, you are the best in the business!!

Sent on 07/11/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Curcio · Married on 08/17/2019

One of the best decisions I made was hiring Arnold for my wedding day!!!

What can I say about Arnold. Well- getting a video for our wedding was definitely something that my husband and I went back and forth about a lot. With all of the expenses associated with a wedding we didn’t know if it was in our budget. I spent a lot of time researching videographers- staying up late watching different videos from different companies. Barnberry productions was the one videographer that really caught my attention. In all of the videos I had watched he truly captured the emotion of the day. After talking with Arnold I knew this was someone we wanted to be apart of our wedding day. He really takes the time to get to know the couple so that he can capture the moment so perfectly. This is exactly what he did. Arnold made what could have been an uncomfortable situation light hearted and fun. He made us feel so natural and he blended in so nicely with my friends and family. He has a great sense of humor and such a beautiful way of connecting with people. We just got our video back- it is impeccable. There is so much that we didn’t get to see at the wedding and he put the whole day together so beautifully. I literally sat on the couch with my husband crying, laughing, and smiling from ear to ear. I know it seems like a big expense at first- but I promise you will not regret investing in something that you will have for the rest of your life. Why spend money on all the little things for show, when you can relive this moment forever! Thank you Arnold. You truly are so good at what you do!!!

P.s I got my husband to say how happy he was that we hired a videographer

Sent on 02/21/2020

Barnberry Productions Pricing

Barnberry Productions Price Rates

Barnberry Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4525.00
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Every wedding video I see from Barnberry Productions makes me feel as if I am right there with the wedding guests at those weddings. The music choices to the angles and moments captured bring tears to your eyes. True talent. You will be so happy choosing Barnberry for your special day!

• Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

I always enjoy working with Barnberry Productions- they are fun and talented and team oriented! They work beautifully side by side with the photography team and have an infectious personality! I recommend them to my clients and always look forward to collaborating with them on any and all Video projects!

• Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Always a pleasure to work with this amazing team!

• Norwich, 06360 See on map
    Location of (Barnberry Productions)