66 Franklin St. #7, Norwich, CT 06360 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Barnberry Productions

What do you get when you cross a self trained videographer and documentary filmmaker with an award winning school film nerd? Barnberry Productions, a new fresh take on wedding films. We use our documentary style crossed with classic cinematic techniques to create beautiful unique wedding films that your family, friends and co-workers will actually want to sit through.

Follow Barnberry Productions on

• Videos 6

45 Reviews for Barnberry Productions

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/22/2018

There are not enough words to describe how PHENOMENALL Arnold is!! He made it seem like he was a fly on the wall so he could capture everything he needed! His ideas stunned me!! I can’t wait to see the final product!!

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

5 stars is not enough to express how amazing Arnold and his team are! We had such an absolute blast having them be a part of our wedding! We had been on the fence about if we even wanted to have a videographer and after seeing his work for a friend, we had to have him for our wedding! As my hubby and I are usually pretty serious people, Arnold was able to have us laughing and so comfortable during our photo/video time after our ceremony. It was like he was a part of the group and he made our day that much more special! We are so thankful that we made the choice to have Barnberry Productions a part of our wedding and we highly recommend them as the best of the best!

Mikaela Remondi · Married on 04/21/2018

The best investment we made

I can’t say enough amazing things about Arnold. From the first meeting he made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable (we are NOT good in front of a camera). He was the ultimate professional the day of our wedding and the final product is more than I EVER could have imagined. He was without a doubt the best investment we made for our wedding day!! I watch our video every single day and it will never get old!

Barnberry Productions Pricing

Barnberry Productions Price Rates

Barnberry Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,525.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Every wedding video I see from Barnberry Productions makes me feel as if I am right there with the wedding guests at those weddings. The music choices to the angles and moments captured bring tears to your eyes. True talent. You will be so happy choosing Barnberry for your special day!

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

I always enjoy working with Barnberry Productions- they are fun and talented and team oriented! They work beautifully side by side with the photography team and have an infectious personality! I recommend them to my clients and always look forward to collaborating with them on any and all Video projects!

• Cover Story Entertainment
    Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Always a pleasure to work with this amazing team!

• Norwich, CT 06360 See on map