66 Franklin St. #7, Norwich, CT 06360 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Barnberry Productions

What do you get when you cross a self trained videographer and documentary filmmaker with an award winning school film nerd? Barnberry Productions, a new fresh take on wedding films. We use our documentary style crossed with classic cinematic techniques to create beautiful unique wedding films that your family, friends and co-workers will actually want to sit through.

Follow Barnberry Productions on

one third flyer landscape template 1

• Videos 6

48 Reviews for Barnberry Productions

Shaina · Married on 07/07/2018

AMAZING! We love our wedding videos

Arnold and his team were so amazing and captured our wedding in the most beautiful way. We couldn't be happier with the level of service they provided and how much fun we had with them as well! Truly perfect and I would recommend above anyone else!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/22/2018

There are not enough words to describe how PHENOMENALL Arnold is!! He made it seem like he was a fly on the wall so he could capture everything he needed! His ideas stunned me!! I can’t wait to see the final product!!

Shannon Sansom · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing Videographer!!

Arnold at Barnberry Productions is, without any doubt, both an incredible and brilliant artist and a wonderful professional and friend. When looking for a videographer, my husband and I were searching for someone who would capture all of those special moments as only video can do, while also maintaining a respectful and quiet distance during a wedding’s more intimate moments – Arnold is truly an expert in all of that! And, at the same time, he is personable, friendly, great at communication and immensely considerate and talented at putting people at ease and drawing bright smiles out of everyone he meets. As a vendor, Arnold and his colleagues bring the exact type of warm, positive energy to a wedding that a bride and groom need, and he is always happy to work with and around a couple’s other vendors as well. He is a true team player, and on your wedding day, his goal is to help you as bride and groom to truly enjoy and be present for every moment that makes the day so special. And then, the real magic happens: the creation of the video itself. From the music selection to the choosing of moments and shots, Arnold puts your wedding together in a way that is how you always imagined your dream wedding to look. He was incredibly skilled at highlighting the most flattering angles, the sweetest exchanges, and the most important moments of our wedding, and it feels like a dream to watch and relive it all. Personally, our Barnberry Productions wedding video may be one of the most treasured tangible items that my husband and I will ever own, throughout our entire lives. Our highlight video, which focused on my husband and I, brings me to tears every time I watch (or even think!) about it! And our full-length, edited video allows us to really see and appreciate our ceremony from the perspective of our guests, to listen to our letters to one another, to watch the dancing and joy throughout the reception, as if we were right there all over again. The videos are of the highest quality, perfectly timed, and it is obvious that the video itself was made by a company whose owner and employees pour their own hearts and souls into their work. Choosing Arnold as your videographer will absolutely be one of the best and most valuable decisions of your wedding, and my husband and I will be forever grateful to Arnold and Barnberry Productions for gifting us with such beautiful, breathtaking videos. We know they will bring us, and our friends and families, immense joy for years and years to come.

Barnberry Productions Pricing

Barnberry Productions Price Rates

Barnberry Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,525.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Every wedding video I see from Barnberry Productions makes me feel as if I am right there with the wedding guests at those weddings. The music choices to the angles and moments captured bring tears to your eyes. True talent. You will be so happy choosing Barnberry for your special day!

• Creative Concepts by Lisa
    Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

I always enjoy working with Barnberry Productions- they are fun and talented and team oriented! They work beautifully side by side with the photography team and have an infectious personality! I recommend them to my clients and always look forward to collaborating with them on any and all Video projects!

• Cover Story Entertainment
    Cover Story Entertainment Wedding Bands

Always a pleasure to work with this amazing team!

• Norwich, 06360 See on map