Barnberry Productions Reviews

48 | Norwich, CT

48 Reviews for Barnberry Productions

Shaina · Married on 07/07/2018

AMAZING! We love our wedding videos

Arnold and his team were so amazing and captured our wedding in the most beautiful way. We couldn't be happier with the level of service they provided and how much fun we had with them as well! Truly perfect and I would recommend above anyone else!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/22/2018

There are not enough words to describe how PHENOMENALL Arnold is!! He made it seem like he was a fly on the wall so he could capture everything he needed! His ideas stunned me!! I can’t wait to see the final product!!

Shannon Sansom · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing Videographer!!

Arnold at Barnberry Productions is, without any doubt, both an incredible and brilliant artist and a wonderful professional and friend. When looking for a videographer, my husband and I were searching for someone who would capture all of those special moments as only video can do, while also maintaining a respectful and quiet distance during a wedding’s more intimate moments – Arnold is truly an expert in all of that! And, at the same time, he is personable, friendly, great at communication and immensely considerate and talented at putting people at ease and drawing bright smiles out of everyone he meets. As a vendor, Arnold and his colleagues bring the exact type of warm, positive energy to a wedding that a bride and groom need, and he is always happy to work with and around a couple’s other vendors as well. He is a true team player, and on your wedding day, his goal is to help you as bride and groom to truly enjoy and be present for every moment that makes the day so special. And then, the real magic happens: the creation of the video itself. From the music selection to the choosing of moments and shots, Arnold puts your wedding together in a way that is how you always imagined your dream wedding to look. He was incredibly skilled at highlighting the most flattering angles, the sweetest exchanges, and the most important moments of our wedding, and it feels like a dream to watch and relive it all. Personally, our Barnberry Productions wedding video may be one of the most treasured tangible items that my husband and I will ever own, throughout our entire lives. Our highlight video, which focused on my husband and I, brings me to tears every time I watch (or even think!) about it! And our full-length, edited video allows us to really see and appreciate our ceremony from the perspective of our guests, to listen to our letters to one another, to watch the dancing and joy throughout the reception, as if we were right there all over again. The videos are of the highest quality, perfectly timed, and it is obvious that the video itself was made by a company whose owner and employees pour their own hearts and souls into their work. Choosing Arnold as your videographer will absolutely be one of the best and most valuable decisions of your wedding, and my husband and I will be forever grateful to Arnold and Barnberry Productions for gifting us with such beautiful, breathtaking videos. We know they will bring us, and our friends and families, immense joy for years and years to come.

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2018

5 stars is not enough to express how amazing Arnold and his team are! We had such an absolute blast having them be a part of our wedding! We had been on the fence about if we even wanted to have a videographer and after seeing his work for a friend, we had to have him for our wedding! As my hubby and I are usually pretty serious people, Arnold was able to have us laughing and so comfortable during our photo/video time after our ceremony. It was like he was a part of the group and he made our day that much more special! We are so thankful that we made the choice to have Barnberry Productions a part of our wedding and we highly recommend them as the best of the best!

Mikaela Remondi · Married on 04/21/2018

The best investment we made

I can’t say enough amazing things about Arnold. From the first meeting he made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable (we are NOT good in front of a camera). He was the ultimate professional the day of our wedding and the final product is more than I EVER could have imagined. He was without a doubt the best investment we made for our wedding day!! I watch our video every single day and it will never get old!

Sarah · Married on 10/28/2017

Arnold and Nick were fabulous to work with-- they were professional, funny, and kept everyone feeling comfortable even though they were on camera all night. Through a recommendation by our photographer, and after a lot of stalking Facebook/Instagram for weeks we decided to secure our date with them and we are so happy that we did! We are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our video but we knot that it's in great hands. The ability to have a drone as part of our videography process was great, too! Arnold keeps the mood light and ensures that you are comfortable throughout the filming process.

Tanya · Married on 10/14/2017

Barnberry Productions is the absolute best videographer that my husband and I could have selected to capture our wedding day! Look no further when choosing a videographer. Arnold and his team did such an AMAZING job. The quality was top-rate, from the customer service to the content they produced. They were flexible and understanding and would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of hiring a videographer. I am not sure where you can do better!

Arnold and his team were there with us the whole day and made sure to get all the shots we asked for. Even through the editing process, he was extremely patient and worked with us to get the exact final product we wanted.

Arnold and his team are creative, energetic, and motivated. They genuinely enjoy capturing wedding videography and getting to know the couples. We truly enjoyed having him and his team as part of our special day!

Steve · Married on 10/07/2017

More then a videographer. More then you could ever dream for.

It’s taken me a while to write this well-deserved review. Mainly because it still feels like it was yesterday my wife and I were married. Let me start with my honest opinion. Stop looking, you found it. If you don’t use Barnberry Productions. You WILL regret it. Arnold is more than just a talented videographer. He doesn’t realize it but he’s a mentor, a planner, a guide and most of all a friend. Right off the bat we never had the feeling that it was just business with Arnold. He had genuine care and interest in us and our relationship. The stress we often found with vendors while planning the wedding didn’t exist with Arnold. He had us laughing on the phone, had us thinking about what really mattered. It felt like we were talking about our wedding with a friend. His advice he gave us was so important. I repeated it to myself during the wedding. There were times during the wedding there was expected stress and he caught on and helped correct it. The stress wasn’t with him; it was with another vendor yet he made it his priority to make sure my wife and I were happy and focused on what really mattered. He captured everything we could have dreamed of and more. I couldn’t even come close to the creativity that Arnold possesses. He was able to spark emotions that are often only found in blockbuster Hollywood films. It felt as if we were movie stars. We cried, we laughed, we just sat and stared in pure happiness watching our wedding over and over again. I actually still watch it over a year after our wedding. If it wasn’t for Barnberry Productions, we would have missed a lot of moments from our wedding. Unfortuanetly our photos didn’t come out how we had anticipated and hoped for. However, since Barnberry Productions uses such high definition we were able to capture photos from the video that the photographer failed to. I don’t think we could ever thank Arnold enough for what he did for us. If you are looking for a videographer that will capture everything you could ever dream of and more than Barnberry Productions is the way to go. You won’t regret it.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

Arnold and his team are great not only at capturing tender moments but in directing their subjects to bring out their best. Amazing ability to tug at the heartstrings without your even knowing it, with great choice of background music and excellent transitions. They are PROS!

Paige · Married on 09/24/2017

We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding video turned out. We absolutely LOVE it. I would highly recommend Arnold and his team. We were hesitant about doing a wedding video and after speaking with Arnold, we knew he was the one for us. It was the best decision. Arnold made us feel comfortable and captured our day beautifully.

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

I would give Arnold 1o stars if possible. Arnold filmed our wedding video for our August 2017 wedding. We recently received the finished product, and we couldn't be happier with it. He was so amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process, and was so great to have around on the wedding day. I'm not naturally comfortable or confident on camera, but Arnold had such a calming presence he instantly made me feel at ease while he was filming. He somehow managed to be everywhere filming everything throughout the entire night, but was so discrete about it no one ever really noticed. He set up cameras all over the place before the ceremony and because of that had some really amazing shots and angles of my dad and I walking down the aisle. We are so happy we made the decision to hire Arnold, and now we have this beautiful video that we will cherish for our entire lives. Thank you so much Arnold!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 04/28/2017

I cannot wait to work with Arnold! He has met with me where I work several times, which just shows how flexible he is. Each time, he stayed for at least an hour just laughing and setting us at ease, as both my fiance and I are not too comfortable in front of the camera. He gave us such great advice, I have no doubts that my video will be perfect ♥

Ben&Sara · Married on 09/03/2016

Booking Barnberry was the easiest decision we made for our wedding. Arnold was so incredibly helpful leading up to the wedding as well as on the day of the wedding. He put my wife at ease during her prep which I cannot thank him enough for. He was courteous, professional, and worked extremely well with our other vendors.

The finished videos far exceeded our expectations, Barnberry was able to capture things at our wedding that we would have completely missed otherwise. It also was a great way to share our wedding with all our friends and family that could not be there that day, and from what we hear everyone had happy tears watching them.

If you're on the fence about video please do yourself a favor and go with it, especially Barnberry. It's been the best way to remember the best day of our lives.

Kathy · Married on 06/25/2016

Barnberry Productions should be your only consideration when it comes to choosing the right cinematographer for your wedding! From the moment we met Arnold we knew we wanted him to be the one to capture our day. I remember sitting in the chair getting ready on our wedding day and when I heard Arnold's voice, a calmness came over me and helped put me at ease. I knew at this moment everything was going to be great! And it was!! They will deliver a product that will blow your mind!! Our highlight reel made me cry, it was so beautifully captured and put together. All of the people we shared this video with kept remarking, "It was like watching a movie!" or "That was incredible". You couldn't help but watch it over and over because each time you discovered another amazing detail. And I knew it all of it to be true when my brother (who doesn't really react with enthusiasm to anything emotional) said to me, "That was dope! You should write a review"! LoL so here I am letting every bride know you will not be disappointed with Barnberry Productions! Arnold and Darius - THANK YOU SO MUCH! You guys rock and are truly talented!! #clientsfirstfriendssecond #bestweddingvendor

Cristina · Married on 06/25/2016

If you want creativity, ingenuity, brilliance, and an invested video team, Barnberry Productions IS the right choice! Arnold and Darius are caring, personable, and truly interested to hear your story. They are innovative and depict your love for another so tastefully and effortlessly. They were responsive and helpful throughout the entire wedding process. They were clear and concise with contracts, timelines, and anyone's needs. They were so amazingly wonderful that half the time, my husband I forgot that we were being video recorded. I cannot emphasize how spectacular Barnberry Productions have been. They have created a video that will be an incredible keepsake for my husband and I to recall time and time again throughout the years. Thank you for your vision and producing beautiful memories, my husband I will cherish again. If you have any doubt- check our wedding video: https://vimeo.com/198029254

We send Barnberry Productions all of our love!

Stacy · Married on 06/17/2016

We had a blast with the Barnberry Team! We went off a recommendation from our photographer and they exceeded our expectations. They really put a unique touch on the video and captured many incredible moments which we had missed during our big day. We loved the short clip so much that we went ahead and got the full length. Also, they are fun to work with and make it very easy on you, as I am not a fan of getting my picture taken. It was an overall fantastic experience!

Pat · Married on 06/11/2016

My wife and I hired Barnberry Productions two years before our wedding and when the business was just starting out. We were able to see how Arnold, and, at the time, Ben, continually improved their craft of capturing couples' wedding days. They were constantly improving their equipment to stay up-to-date with technology, and experimenting with new techniques/strategies to best record the special day.

As our wedding date approached, Arnold reached out to ask about the final details of our day and to let us know that he had a new business partner named Darius. He assured us that they had already done a dozen weddings together and that there was nothing to worry about with regards to our video. Arnold and Darius were on time, professional, and creative throughout our ceremony and reception. They set up numerous cameras to capture different angles, and even used a drone to get some aerial shots of our homes while getting ready, and ceremony location. They also got along with all of our other vendors, working with them seamlessly to make sure everyone was happy.

The final trailer and long edit were amazing. Arnold and Darius really captured everything and put a lot of time into making sure it turned out perfectly. Overall, they are easy to get in touch with, friendly and approachable throughout the process, and dedicated to making sure they create a beautiful record of the best day of your life.

We highly recommend Arnold and Darius if you are searching for two great videographers.

Brenna · Married on 05/20/2016

Barnberry Productions is run with professionalism, an eye for detail and best of all, a love for what they do. I looked at a ton of wedding videographers in the area, but was never fully satisfied with anyone's style, until I stumbled across Barnberry Productions. What's more, their packages were amazingly affordable!

I contacted Arnold about my wedding I was planning for 2017, and we chatted for a bit about my vision. Less than a week later, my now-husband and I decided we were going to cut the drama of wedding planning and get married in less than three months! I immediately called Arnold with my new plan, and he was not only able and willing, but excited to accommodate us! In an effort to get to know us better in such a short window of time, he tagged along at my engagement shoot and observed us as a couple, filming some candid moments and even interviewed us separately about our love story, which he included in our wedding video. This personal touch and detail was so thoughtful and really brought the wow factor to our wedding video.

The day of the wedding, Arnold was on time, professional, and completely organic as his tactfully and non-intrusively filmed our big day. All the important moments were captured, and he and his second shooter Darius (we totally love you!) let their creative juices flow as the night went on. They planned some amazing shots that really gave our wedding video a unique and special feeling. By the end of the night, Arnold and Darius felt less like "vendors" and more like invited and welcome guests to our intimate affair.

Our video was delivered well before the contract deadline, and a small issue we had with the file was handled quickly and with no hesitation. We love watching our video, and being able to share our "sneak peek" trailer with our family and friends was a huge highlight! I cannot recommend Barnberry Productions enough!

Paulina · Married on 04/29/2016

Great service and beautiful video! We couldn't be happier that Arnold and his team caputured our perfect day!

Karen · Married on 04/02/2016

100% Just go with them if you're lucky enough for them to be available on your special day. Get your deposit in ASAP because they can get pretty busy and you want to make sure to lock them down for your special day.

I was so very, very, VERY pleased with Arnold and Damien from beginning to end. Arnold was very responsive to any texts/emails I had prior to the date. And the entire Barnberry Productions team was very punctual and in tune with all of our wedding day's needs and I can't think of any other videographer I would have rather had on our special day (I've worked A LOT of weddings over the past 10 years and these guys were ON POINT on game day). All I did was give them a detailed time line of the day and provided some personal input on how I wanted to capture our wedding day through film. And when I got that ADORABLE usb in a cute messenger bottle months later, what I saw was not just a wedding video. What I saw was a cinematic portrayal of the happiest day of my life. It was a movie with keen attention to detail and a strong narrative. I had a pretty traditional Jewish wedding (for the most part) and so, there were a lot of pre-ceremony events. In addition to being mindful of the schedule I had provided them with, they worked extremely well with my other vendors. I was very impressed and pleased to see them work so cohesively with other vendors that they haven't met, let alone worked with before. Barnberry Productions was friendly, professional, reasonable and very comforting when it came down to the madness that was on the day. I feel incredibly blessed to have had such a strong team capture my wedding day on video!

Danielle · Married on 09/20/2015

I can't say enough great things about Ben and Arnold. A friend I work with recommended them to me and after seeing her wedding video I quickly set up a meeting with them! Before our meeting even ended I was sold on their great personalities and amazing ability to create such masterpieces. They are quickly to respond to you whether via email, phone call, text etc. The day of the wedding they captured everything I hoped they would. We recently received our full length movie and of course I balled my eyes out during the whole thing!! Everyone who has seen it has such high remarks about how beautifully it is made. I have recently watched some of my friends wedding videos and they do not even compare to the job that Arnold and Ben do! I highly recommend using Barnberry Productions for your wedding day, they will capture everything.. even things you may not even remember!

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2015

We can't say enough good things about Barnberry Productions. Ben and Arnold are incredibly talented, fun, easy going, and were such a joy to work with. Our highlight video and full length wedding video were exactly what we asked for and hoped for, and blew our expectations out of the water! It's something that we will cherish forever and was worth every penny. Ben and Arnold are genuinely good people, which makes writing this review so easy. They no doubt will have many years of success in this business. Thanks again, Barnberry!! We will miss working with you!

Duane · Married on 06/27/2015

Excellent Videographer! Timely and extremely crafty with videos. I would recommend this service to anyone endeavoring to have a unique and quality product!

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

Barnberry did an amazing job capturing our day!!! The videos came out amazing and something we will treasure for years to come.

Cassie · Married on 11/22/2014

Unbelievable quality and professionalism is what you get when you go with Barnberry productions. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our videos and can't wait to continue to use their services for all of our future needs! You won't be disappointed!!