Fritz Photography

Milford, CT View map
$2,801 Most Popular Price

$2,801 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! What an exciting time! The planning now begins. I am glad you are looking through my portfolio as photography is one of the most important aspects of your day. The day will be a whirlwind and you'll want to look back on it to cherish every detail. My clients and fans of my work always ask me the same question. "Which of your photos is your favorite?" My answer is "The photo I take tomorrow". And this is because I am always looking forward to that next moment. Photography is a lifestyle, not just an occupation for me. After losing my Father at a young age, I realize how important photography is, especially on your wedding day. It is about capturing life's precious moments and peoples raw emotions in a photograph that brings the viewer right into the scene and preserving that moment in time, forever:) Fritz Photography is a product of over 10 years of photographic knowledge and experience. I have been shooting event/wedding photography since a young age with my family's business Video Affair, a company well known in Connecticut for its personal, creative and admirable service to our clients for over 30 years. After my grandfather retired, I decided to start my own business continuing to do what I love. I offer a few investment packages to choose from but email me to discuss your needs. Together, we can customize a package for you to help your day run as smoothly as possible as every couple has different wants and needs for their day. I am so excited to capture your special day that generations to come will enjoy through the photos I take:)Happy Planning! -Bill Fritz- Lead Photographer @ Fritz Photography

Bill Fritz

203-887-2187

bill@fritzphotography.com

www.fritzphotographyct.com

www.facebook.com/fritzphotography

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Albums
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,801

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

• Max
    Max Married on 10/02/2021

A Heartfelt Appreciation Post for Fritz Photography

We first spoke with Bill in early 2020, just as the pandemic was getting underway. There was uncertainty about how a wedding would look in October 2021 when we planned to get married - and if we could have a wedding at all. Bill was reassuring, professional, and joyful in a time when we we really needed it!

Bill met with us to do an engagement shoot and immediately put us at ease. He had us laughing, and just enjoying ourselves. We felt so comfortable and easy with him.

For our wedding day, Bill and Corey were a dream team. They managed to capture every angle of our day in the most beautiful ways. We had asked specifically to get pictures of people's reactions to our ceremony and they captured some absolutely priceless shots of our parents, grandparents, and family.

Advice to couples planning a wedding: The day gets away from you quickly, and it is so much to take in and be present for. Having the right photographers to capture your special day takes off the pressure so you can just enjoy the day and live in the moment. I cannot recommend Bill and Corey enough to you, and wish you the best in your planning journey!
  • Annie
    Annie Z. Married on 06/26/2021

10/10 Highly Recommend

I am so thrilled that we chose to go with Bill Fritz for our photographer! One thing that you don't ever plan for is a global pandemic forcing you to postpone your wedding, lucky for us we had Bill by our side through the whole process. He was more than accommodating and understanding as we try tirelessly to rebook our big day. We finally got to have our big day and Bill and Corey did an INCREDIBLE job! They were so fun to work with and got along so well with our families. The pictures are out of this world, a great mix of dramatic/unique photos and traditional photos. We received our sneak peak the day after our wedding and our full album less than a month after, amazingly quick! They captured the day perfectly!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa N. Married on 03/09/2021

Book them...now!

Bill and Corey were unbelievable. They made our wedding day so much fun, and everything went perfect. We knew how great their pictures were from viewing portfolios, but we were blown away when we received ours. Our friends and family couldn't stop raving about how good they came out. They left no detail unaccounted for, and we are able to relive our perfect day through their pictures. Booking Fritz Photography was the best decision we made!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Lora
    31 photos · 08/06/2017

Barnberry Productions Barnberry Productions Wedding Videographers

You ever see a photo that looks too good to be real? That's what we say whenever we see the content Bill Fritz puts out, "Wow, there's no way that's real! How did he edit that one?" Then we get to work with him and holy crap, that stuff is amazing right out of camera! To top it off, he's a really great guy. Very genuine and authentic. Not sure how anyone else could feel more comfortable with a photographer and get photos at the same time. This is a win-win for everyone!

mebCINEMA mebCINEMA Wedding Videographers

As I tell people all the time, Bill Fritz is one of the best kept secrets in Connecticut. His work is some of the most absolutely stunning photography I have ever seen. Bill is also very likable and easy to work with while remaining entirely professional. You can't go wrong with Fritz Photography.

Pryme Tyme Entertainment Pryme Tyme Entertainment Wedding DJs

Fritz photography is by far one of the best wedding photography services we have had the pleasure of working with. The quality of their work is nothing short of extraordinary and the staff are great to work with. Bill Fritz's down to earth personality, eye for perfection, and willingness to work as a part of the wedding vendor team are just a few of the things we love about Fritz photography. Give them a call. You won't be sorry.

117 Cascade Blvd #211, Apt 211 Milford, CT, 06460
2038872187
203-887-2187
Location of (Fritz Photography)

Fritz Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Fritz Photography include in the starting price?

Fritz Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography services does Fritz Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Fritz Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Fritz Photography offer?

Fritz Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Fritz Photography offer?

Fritz Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Fritz Photography offer for wedding events?

Fritz Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Fritz Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Fritz Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding