Fritz Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Max
    Max Married on 10/02/2021

A Heartfelt Appreciation Post for Fritz Photography

We first spoke with Bill in early 2020, just as the pandemic was getting underway. There was uncertainty about how a wedding would look in October 2021 when we planned to get married - and if we could have a wedding at all. Bill was reassuring, professional, and joyful in a time when we we really needed it!

Bill met with us to do an engagement shoot and immediately put us at ease. He had us laughing, and just enjoying ourselves. We felt so comfortable and easy with him.

For our wedding day, Bill and Corey were a dream team. They managed to capture every angle of our day in the most beautiful ways. We had asked specifically to get pictures of people's reactions to our ceremony and they captured some absolutely priceless shots of our parents, grandparents, and family.

Advice to couples planning a wedding: The day gets away from you quickly, and it is so much to take in and be present for. Having the right photographers to capture your special day takes off the pressure so you can just enjoy the day and live in the moment. I cannot recommend Bill and Corey enough to you, and wish you the best in your planning journey!
  • Annie
    Annie Z. Married on 06/26/2021

10/10 Highly Recommend

I am so thrilled that we chose to go with Bill Fritz for our photographer! One thing that you don't ever plan for is a global pandemic forcing you to postpone your wedding, lucky for us we had Bill by our side through the whole process. He was more than accommodating and understanding as we try tirelessly to rebook our big day. We finally got to have our big day and Bill and Corey did an INCREDIBLE job! They were so fun to work with and got along so well with our families. The pictures are out of this world, a great mix of dramatic/unique photos and traditional photos. We received our sneak peak the day after our wedding and our full album less than a month after, amazingly quick! They captured the day perfectly!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa N. Married on 03/09/2021

Book them...now!

Bill and Corey were unbelievable. They made our wedding day so much fun, and everything went perfect. We knew how great their pictures were from viewing portfolios, but we were blown away when we received ours. Our friends and family couldn't stop raving about how good they came out. They left no detail unaccounted for, and we are able to relive our perfect day through their pictures. Booking Fritz Photography was the best decision we made!
  • Gregory
    Gregory W. Married on 10/09/2020

Greatest Team Ever

Bill and Cory couldn't be more helpful and fun to be with. They made the process simple and enjoyable. I think my wife and I spent more time with them than our families and it made our wedding day that much better. And the photos are amazing as well.
    Jessica Married on 09/20/2020

Wedding photos

Bill was absolutely amazing! He put no stress on anyone and took the most beautiful photos. He was able to capture every aspect of our day perfectly. I would recommend him 10000 times over. I truly loved working with Fritz photography 😊
  • Gillian
    Gillian Married on 11/09/2019

Simply the best!

We can’t believe how lucky we were to have Bill as our wedding photographer. He is truly one of a kind! He captured EVERY single detail and didn’t miss a beat the whole day. Bill is so creative with his camera and came up with shots that I would only expect to find in a wedding magazine. I appreciated how easy he was to work with and open to my Photo suggestions as I decided to recreate some photos taken at my parents wedding. He even stayed late so I could have a few shots in the moonlight. He and Jose went above and beyond for us and we can’t thank or recommend them enough to future brides/grooms.
  • Holly
    Holly S. Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing attention to detail

We had our wedding on September 1st 2019, and we couldn't have been happier with Fritz Photography. I found Bill initially through blog posts of other weddings he photographed where I fell in love with the creativity and sharp color of his images. Bill listened to what we imagined for our wedding day, and did just that. The more than 1,500 pictures we were blessed with were all absolutely stunning, each and every one of them. And allowed us to relive our wedding through a collection of moments that perfectly captured the love, happiness, and emotions of the day. Bill is not only an amazingly talented photographer, but he is also a very genuine person. His care & patience was evident from our first meeting with him. Bill & Cory were a blast at our wedding, having fun, dancing with the guests, and really making it a once in a lifetime day. All while photographing every second! If we could give them 1,000 stars it wouldn't be enough. Book Fritz Photography, you won't be disappointed!
    Julie Married on 08/16/2019

The absolute best of the best

Bill & Corey are a dream team! From the moment we met over coffee with Bill, to the continued conversations after our Wedding Day, we absolutely couldn’t be any happier with our decision of hiring Fritz Photography to have captured our Engagement Session and Wedding Day. I’ve never felt more comfortable in front of a camera in my life. The laughter and love was endless and sharing our special day with them was one of our greatest gifts and true treasures. We are incredibly grateful for their talent, warmth, humor and kindness. Hands down this was the greatest decision we made throughout wedding planning and now we just hope to see them again soon! Do yourself a favor and meet with Bill, because the rest will be history. 😊
  • Christa
    Christa Married on 05/25/2019

Everything we hoped for

Bill was such a pleasure to work with. He and Cory made us feel so comfortable. His work is exquisite. He did such an amazing job. We couldn’t be happier!
  • Chris
    Chris D. Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further

Everything from the initial meeting with Fritz Photography till the very end of our special day was amazing! Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking and the staff are hands down the most genuine individuals I have encountered . If you are looking for a true professional photographer with a stress free environment then Fritz Photography is the way to go! You will not be disappointed and I cant praise them enough. Thanks Fritz!
  • Nicole
    Nicole P. Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer Ever. Full Stop.

Bill Fritz is the best wedding photographer, hands down, full stop. Beyond anything else, his portfolio speaks for itself.

From the start, he took the time to get to know the bride and the groom, our story, our vision, and even got into the dirty details of family drama and nitpicky desires in order to make sure every moment we wanted captured was indeed. All day, Bill and Corey were like ghosts - they were totally inconspicuous all day but managed to capture every single perfect candid moment?? Amazing!!!! Their photos are breathtakingly beautiful, every single one. I could cry just looking at them again.

Beyond just their photographic craft, Bill and Corey are genuinely nice guys - the kind you want around you all day (That's important for a vendor who's gonna be glued to you for 10 hours). Bill was the guy fluffing the dress (don't be fooled, he's a dress pro), keeping the trains running on time, and just being thorough on the million little pieces throughout the day. He was so sweet and kind to everyone. He even stayed up til the wee hours making sure we got a "sneak peek" of photos before our honeymoon! We truly enjoyed getting to know Bill and I already miss talking to him. He's the guy you want coming to your afterparty or to get a beer with - what better accolade is there?
  • ob3girl
    Denise Married on 04/27/2019

Unbelievable Pictures -

I had the bar set very high for my daughter’s wedding in April 2019. Fritz photography did an exceptional job capturing the day. The artistic quality was beyond my expectations. Over 1,000 pictures and all were perfection. Didn’t even know they were in the room !
    Amanda Married on 11/11/2018

A photographer turned friend.

I knew I was going to hire Bill roughly 5 minutes into our first meeting with him. Why? He had gone through the trouble of looking up the exact minute the sun would set on our wedding day (nearly 1 1/2 years in advance), just so he could share his vision with us in terms of the types of shots he'd get, and how he'd do it. After that, we bonded over our mutual love for horror, and that was it. We knew we needed to have him capture our day. After we hired him, Bill always responded to my questions quickly and was always so happy to talk to us. On the big day, Bill and Corey showed up and immediately got to work capturing every moment of the getting-ready process. They showed me a few initial shots and I was blown away by their creativity and style. For the rest of the day and night, they were running around like crazy trying to get all the action on film, but the entire time, they were smiling and clearly having fun. Once it got dark out, they stole us away for a little while to take some shots out in the woods and the props they brought showed just how well thought-out their plans were. After the wedding, Bill got to work right away, and we had 4 photos from our wedding in less than 24 hours, which is crazy to me. Bill and Corey worked extremely hard from the second we hired them to ensure we would remember our day forever, so with that being said, if you want a wedding photographer who LOVES what he does, works extremely hard, and is incredibly easy to get along with, hire Bill.
  • Nicole
    Nicole W. Married on 11/09/2018

Wagner/Starno Wedding 2018

I actually planned my wedding around whether Billy was available to do my wedding and thank god I did because my pics are AMAZING!!!!! He is so incredibly easy to work with and so creative. It feels like you are working with family when doing business with him and Corey- love you guys!!!
  • Elaina
    Elaina Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend Fritz Photography!

Bill and Corey of Fritz Photography were awesome. They were so much fun to work with the day of our wedding and they made taking pictures easy and fun. Really down to earth and talented guys! I would highly recommend Fritz Photography. Well worth it!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/19/2018

Best photographer in CT :)

Hands down the best photographer in CT! When planning our wedding Bill was the first vendor I contacted because his work is amazing. Bill and Corey were such a pleasure to work with and made the entire expierence enjoyable (they kept us laughing the whole time!) Bill is definitely a master at his craft - every single picture we received was absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Fritz Photography - trust me you will be amazed!
    Ashley Married on 02/24/2018
    Bill and Corey are amazing. Their pictures speak for themselves!:)

Fritz Photography's reply:

Thank u so much Ashley for your review! We had a great time capturing your wedding day! We are so glad you love your images!
    Richard G. Married on 02/09/2018

We could not ask for, nor have better.

Bill and Corey are THE best of the best. They're down to earth, warm, such kind people. They're incredibly easy to work with. And they CARE about your experience. The photo quality is bar-none. And they know how to observe and capture the moments that truly matter. I would not recommend nor go to anyone else other than Bill. He and Corey are the kind of people you can trust will capture the magic of your special event the way that you imagine it to be captured.
  • Elvira
    Elvira Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful photographer!

Hiring Fritz Photography was a no-brainer for my husband and I. The personal attention that Bill pays to you and your wedding during the planning stage, the actual wedding day and during the editing process was wonderful. Both Bill and Corey are so creative, it's amazing. You can relax on your wedding day because you know the results will be beautiful. Bill was great to communicate with during the planning stage and made sure my husband and I let him know exactly what photos were important to us to get. Both Bill and Corey were on time on the wedding day and we didn't even notice they were there during the ceremony - even though we have beautiful photos of our ceremony. We even hired them to take photos at my bridal shower and were so happy to have beautiful photos of our families on another special day.
    Michelle Married on 10/01/2017
    Bill was amazing!! He and his partner Corey were top notch!! They were professional, courteous and they did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos!!! I would highly recommend him, you won’t find anyone better than Fritz Photography!!
    Brian Married on 09/09/2017
    Look no further, you have found your photographer. The personal connection that Bill made with my wife and I was truly amazing. He treated our wedding day like it was his own. He knew every move that we were going to make, before we did it. Corey was on top of his game and literally, he and Bill are the perfect team. We could not have asked for a better team of photographers and would not have changed our decision for the world. Bill has an eye for this profession that is rare and unique. It was truly an honor to have Fritz Photography share our wedding day with us and photograph it. We are proud to call Bill and Corey our friends. They were dedicated to our wedding and every moment leading up to it, more than we could have ever imagined. After all is said and done, what you will have to remember the biggest moment of your life is the stories, memories and most importantly, photographs. The photos that Fritz Photography will provide you with, will bring your wedding back to life and let you re-live it time and time again. The money spent with Fritz Photography was no doubt the best investment we made and do not regret one penny of it. Please do yourself a favor and STOP shopping around for photographers because Fritz Photography is the absolute best there is. The compliments you will receive from friends and family are going to be endless. Everyone will be jealous of your amazing photos. FYI, my initial review for Fritz was typed in Word and was 3 pages long. I had to condense it to fit in the website. I can not think of one negative comment to make for Fritz Photography. When you sit down with bill over a cup of coffee, be sure to tell him that Brian and Nicole sent you.
    Natalie Married on 09/02/2017
    We are so thrilled we chose Bill as our wedding photographer! Bill and Corey were so friendly and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day! We had a blast. Also, they didn't even blink an eye when we asked them to follow us onto a dock, risking a fall into the ocean to capture our dream pics on the dock and boat! We love the resulting photos. I can't stop going back and looking at each one. I fall in love with a different picture each time. We highly recommend Fritz Photography to capture your most precious wedding day moments!
    Kiely Married on 07/29/2017
    I can't even express how amazing Bill and Corey of Fritz Photography were. I could start crying just writing this. They captured all of the beautiful moments of our wedding in the most candid way. Which means more to me. I live in San Diego, CA and planned a wedding across the country. Putting full trust in someone to capture the best day of your life was pretty nerve wrecking. Bill was accommodating with time changes, he was so quick to answer, and gave the best advice as how the day should and could unfold. He was sensitive to the family dynamics and so fun to talk with. What I loved most was he captured everyone but especially my bridesmaids' personalities, and the fun everyone was having. There was a WHOLE lot of emotions that day and so many tear jerking speeches and they just captured everything. I could not be happier with the job that they did and I am forever thankful. Thank you Fritz Photography so taking our breath away.
    Meaghan Married on 07/28/2017
    We had such an amazing time working with Bill and Corey for our engagement photos and wedding!!! They were so fun to work with, and the pictures are absolutely stunning. We were so impressed with Bill's work and confident that he would capture our day perfectly that we chose to not hire a videographer, and seeing the pictures I am so happy with that decision! We received so many amazing pictures, I feel like the whole day and night was captured as if it were a video. He knows all the best shots to get, made sure to grab us for the beautiful sunset, and will do whatever it takes (getting down in the dirt!) to get the perfect angles. THANK YOU Bill and Corey!!!
    Shannon Married on 06/24/2017
    If six stars were a thing, Fritz Photography would get it. Bill and Corey are beyond amazing. After receiving the pictures from our wedding all of the emotions from that day came flooding back. They were able to capture each special moment, amazing interactions between guests, the atmosphere of the night via the shots on the dance floor and in the creative department...his pictures speak for themselves. Their work is absolutely phenomenal. If you're looking for amazing pictures, call Bill. However, it wasn't just the pictures that I appreciate. Both Bill and Corey are so professional and make you feel super comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Bill went above and beyond to make sure there was a time line to keep us on track which ultimately helped get every shot we could have needed also kept the day flowing perfectly. They are genuinely good people who truly care about making sure you get everything you wanted out of not only your pictures but the day as a whole. From the engagement pictures, everything in between and especially our wedding day, we could not be more thankful for fritz photography. HIGHLY recommend.