Fritz Photography Reviews

Fritz Photography 7
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 05/25/2019

Everything we hoped for

Bill was such a pleasure to work with. He and Cory made us feel so comfortable. His work is exquisite. He did such an amazing job. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Chris

Chris Demetro · Married on 05/25/2019

Look no further

Everything from the initial meeting with Fritz Photography till the very end of our special day was amazing! Our pictures are absolutely breathtaking and the staff are hands down the most genuine individuals I have encountered . If you are looking for a true professional photographer with a stress free environment then Fritz Photography is the way to go! You will not be disappointed and I cant praise them enough. Thanks Fritz!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Perone · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer Ever. Full Stop.

Bill Fritz is the best wedding photographer, hands down, full stop. Beyond anything else, his portfolio speaks for itself.

From the start, he took the time to get to know the bride and the groom, our story, our vision, and even got into the dirty details of family drama and nitpicky desires in order to make sure every moment we wanted captured was indeed. All day, Bill and Corey were like ghosts - they were totally inconspicuous all day but managed to capture every single perfect candid moment?? Amazing!!!! Their photos are breathtakingly beautiful, every single one. I could cry just looking at them again.

Beyond just their photographic craft, Bill and Corey are genuinely nice guys - the kind you want around you all day (That's important for a vendor who's gonna be glued to you for 10 hours). Bill was the guy fluffing the dress (don't be fooled, he's a dress pro), keeping the trains running on time, and just being thorough on the million little pieces throughout the day. He was so sweet and kind to everyone. He even stayed up til the wee hours making sure we got a "sneak peek" of photos before our honeymoon! We truly enjoyed getting to know Bill and I already miss talking to him. He's the guy you want coming to your afterparty or to get a beer with - what better accolade is there?

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Fritz Photography 14
  • ob3girl

Denise · Married on 04/27/2019

Unbelievable Pictures -

I had the bar set very high for my daughter’s wedding in April 2019. Fritz photography did an exceptional job capturing the day. The artistic quality was beyond my expectations. Over 1,000 pictures and all were perfection. Didn’t even know they were in the room !

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Fritz Photography 15
    Fritz Photography 16
    Fritz Photography 17

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

A photographer turned friend.

I knew I was going to hire Bill roughly 5 minutes into our first meeting with him. Why? He had gone through the trouble of looking up the exact minute the sun would set on our wedding day (nearly 1 1/2 years in advance), just so he could share his vision with us in terms of the types of shots he'd get, and how he'd do it. After that, we bonded over our mutual love for horror, and that was it. We knew we needed to have him capture our day. After we hired him, Bill always responded to my questions quickly and was always so happy to talk to us. On the big day, Bill and Corey showed up and immediately got to work capturing every moment of the getting-ready process. They showed me a few initial shots and I was blown away by their creativity and style. For the rest of the day and night, they were running around like crazy trying to get all the action on film, but the entire time, they were smiling and clearly having fun. Once it got dark out, they stole us away for a little while to take some shots out in the woods and the props they brought showed just how well thought-out their plans were. After the wedding, Bill got to work right away, and we had 4 photos from our wedding in less than 24 hours, which is crazy to me. Bill and Corey worked extremely hard from the second we hired them to ensure we would remember our day forever, so with that being said, if you want a wedding photographer who LOVES what he does, works extremely hard, and is incredibly easy to get along with, hire Bill.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Wagner · Married on 11/09/2018

Wagner/Starno Wedding 2018

I actually planned my wedding around whether Billy was available to do my wedding and thank god I did because my pics are AMAZING!!!!! He is so incredibly easy to work with and so creative. It feels like you are working with family when doing business with him and Corey- love you guys!!!

• Elaina

Elaina · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend Fritz Photography!

Bill and Corey of Fritz Photography were awesome. They were so much fun to work with the day of our wedding and they made taking pictures easy and fun. Really down to earth and talented guys! I would highly recommend Fritz Photography. Well worth it!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2018

Best photographer in CT :)

Hands down the best photographer in CT! When planning our wedding Bill was the first vendor I contacted because his work is amazing. Bill and Corey were such a pleasure to work with and made the entire expierence enjoyable (they kept us laughing the whole time!) Bill is definitely a master at his craft - every single picture we received was absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend Fritz Photography - trust me you will be amazed!

Ashley · Married on 02/24/2018

Bill and Corey are amazing. Their pictures speak for themselves!:)

Sent on 03/18/2018
    Fritz Photography 18
    Fritz Photography 19
    Fritz Photography 20

Fritz Photography's reply:

Thank u so much Ashley for your review! We had a great time capturing your wedding day! We are so glad you love your images!
  • Elvira

Elvira · Married on 10/21/2017

Wonderful photographer!

Hiring Fritz Photography was a no-brainer for my husband and I. The personal attention that Bill pays to you and your wedding during the planning stage, the actual wedding day and during the editing process was wonderful. Both Bill and Corey are so creative, it's amazing. You can relax on your wedding day because you know the results will be beautiful. Bill was great to communicate with during the planning stage and made sure my husband and I let him know exactly what photos were important to us to get. Both Bill and Corey were on time on the wedding day and we didn't even notice they were there during the ceremony - even though we have beautiful photos of our ceremony. We even hired them to take photos at my bridal shower and were so happy to have beautiful photos of our families on another special day.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

Bill was amazing!! He and his partner Corey were top notch!! They were professional, courteous and they did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos!!! I would highly recommend him, you won’t find anyone better than Fritz Photography!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Brian · Married on 09/09/2017

Look no further, you have found your photographer. The personal connection that Bill made with my wife and I was truly amazing. He treated our wedding day like it was his own. He knew every move that we were going to make, before we did it. Corey was on top of his game and literally, he and Bill are the perfect team. We could not have asked for a better team of photographers and would not have changed our decision for the world. Bill has an eye for this profession that is rare and unique. It was truly an honor to have Fritz Photography share our wedding day with us and photograph it. We are proud to call Bill and Corey our friends. They were dedicated to our wedding and every moment leading up to it, more than we could have ever imagined. After all is said and done, what you will have to remember the biggest moment of your life is the stories, memories and most importantly, photographs. The photos that Fritz Photography will provide you with, will bring your wedding back to life and let you re-live it time and time again. The money spent with Fritz Photography was no doubt the best investment we made and do not regret one penny of it. Please do yourself a favor and STOP shopping around for photographers because Fritz Photography is the absolute best there is. The compliments you will receive from friends and family are going to be endless. Everyone will be jealous of your amazing photos. FYI, my initial review for Fritz was typed in Word and was 3 pages long. I had to condense it to fit in the website. I can not think of one negative comment to make for Fritz Photography. When you sit down with bill over a cup of coffee, be sure to tell him that Brian and Nicole sent you.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/02/2017

We are so thrilled we chose Bill as our wedding photographer! Bill and Corey were so friendly and made us feel so comfortable throughout the whole day! We had a blast. Also, they didn't even blink an eye when we asked them to follow us onto a dock, risking a fall into the ocean to capture our dream pics on the dock and boat! We love the resulting photos. I can't stop going back and looking at each one. I fall in love with a different picture each time. We highly recommend Fritz Photography to capture your most precious wedding day moments!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kiely · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't even express how amazing Bill and Corey of Fritz Photography were. I could start crying just writing this. They captured all of the beautiful moments of our wedding in the most candid way. Which means more to me. I live in San Diego, CA and planned a wedding across the country. Putting full trust in someone to capture the best day of your life was pretty nerve wrecking. Bill was accommodating with time changes, he was so quick to answer, and gave the best advice as how the day should and could unfold. He was sensitive to the family dynamics and so fun to talk with. What I loved most was he captured everyone but especially my bridesmaids' personalities, and the fun everyone was having. There was a WHOLE lot of emotions that day and so many tear jerking speeches and they just captured everything. I could not be happier with the job that they did and I am forever thankful. Thank you Fritz Photography so taking our breath away.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Meaghan · Married on 07/28/2017

We had such an amazing time working with Bill and Corey for our engagement photos and wedding!!! They were so fun to work with, and the pictures are absolutely stunning. We were so impressed with Bill's work and confident that he would capture our day perfectly that we chose to not hire a videographer, and seeing the pictures I am so happy with that decision! We received so many amazing pictures, I feel like the whole day and night was captured as if it were a video. He knows all the best shots to get, made sure to grab us for the beautiful sunset, and will do whatever it takes (getting down in the dirt!) to get the perfect angles. THANK YOU Bill and Corey!!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/24/2017

If six stars were a thing, Fritz Photography would get it. Bill and Corey are beyond amazing. After receiving the pictures from our wedding all of the emotions from that day came flooding back. They were able to capture each special moment, amazing interactions between guests, the atmosphere of the night via the shots on the dance floor and in the creative department...his pictures speak for themselves. Their work is absolutely phenomenal. If you're looking for amazing pictures, call Bill. However, it wasn't just the pictures that I appreciate. Both Bill and Corey are so professional and make you feel super comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Bill went above and beyond to make sure there was a time line to keep us on track which ultimately helped get every shot we could have needed also kept the day flowing perfectly. They are genuinely good people who truly care about making sure you get everything you wanted out of not only your pictures but the day as a whole. From the engagement pictures, everything in between and especially our wedding day, we could not be more thankful for fritz photography. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jaimie · Married on 06/03/2017

I am an artistic person who is into photography so my search for a wedding photographer was going to be tough. I looked and looked to find photos that blew me away. I came across Bill's work through google looking up pictures of our venue. I stared at the pictures and was amazed. Not only are his photos beautiful, but Bill is an amazing person too. He was so unbelievably patient and willing to help on everything we asked. He met with us two times, one right before the wedding. He gathered tons of info and wrote down everything we wanted and everything our families were looking to see. His second shooter, Corey, was awesome too. The attention to detail was amazing with both of them. They truly have an eye for this and captured amazing moments. Everyone at the wedding loved them and they really had great shots. I wish I could give them 10 stars. The photographs were everything I could've wished for.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Christopher · Married on 05/06/2017

My wife and I could not be happier with our photos! Bill and Corey did an amazing job of capturing our special day. The guys were great and helped keep us and our wedding party relaxed throughout the day, and it came through in the photos. The pictures came out beautifully and everyone who has seen them has commented on how great they look. We would absolutely recommend Fritz Photography!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kassi · Married on 03/20/2017

Bill and Corey made our day so special! They were professional, talented, and a pleasure to work with. We had a private event and they suited our needs perfectly. The quality of their work is amazing and they made the entire experience relaxing and fun. We are so lucky to have had them be a part of our special day!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Stacey · Married on 12/10/2016

Bill is absolutely amazing. He has an incredible gift with photography and we are so happy we chose him. He touched up literally every one of over 1400 photos and still got them back to us within two weeks! We have received so many compliments on our pictures. Adding Corey as a second photographer was an added bonus since he and Bill foster each other's creativity so well. We would highly recommend Fritz Photography!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

I dont even know where to begin. Choosing Bill and Corey to capture my wedding day was the single BEST decision I could have made. Bill's work blew me away when I saw him capture my best friends wedding in May of 2016 and I knew right away that I needed to snag him for my wedding. As soon as I saw Bill on my wedding day I felt relaxed and knew that he had everything under control. His work speaks for itself. He captured stunning pictures and made my husband and I feel natural and beautiful infront of the camera. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding photographer choose Fritz Photography, he will blow you away!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Hunter · Married on 09/03/2016

We hired Bill for our wedding photography this fall. I cannot say enough good things about Bill. From our engagement shoot to our wedding he was absolutely wonderful. He was very professional and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. He was truly dedicated to capturing all the best moments from our wedding day and making sure we were always happy. I would recommend Bill to any couple getting married!

Sent on 09/19/2016

vicki · Married on 09/01/2016

Do not hesitate to book this photographer for your wedding!! Both Bill and Corey's level of expertise truly shines through their creativity in their work. The different angles and ideas they come up with really is a work of art. They are both fun to work with, they work with you on all your requests, and capture things that you did not even think of or remember to ask for! Bill was our first vendor we booked for our wedding and he is definitely our favorite. Now that the wedding madness is all over we definitely don't want to let go of him yet and we are hoping he will do our future maternity shoot! lol

Sent on 10/07/2015

Marie · Married on 08/27/2016

"A picture is worth a thousand words." How many times have you heard this and actually found it to be true? Well, FRITZ PHOTOGRAPHY really is the living embodiment of that saying. We met Bill through a friend of ours and from day one we knew he was right for the job. He didn't start out by talking about how wedding photos are an investment to brace me for prices. Instead he said "The way I look at it, the photos are yours. I charge you for taking and editing them and then whatever you'd like to do with them is completely up to you." He was incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process, making sure that we knew what would happen at every step of the process.

He was up for anything during our engagement shoot and got incredible shots. He took great care in ensuring that our requests were met and so we were able to send out AMAZING save the dates. As we got to know Bill, we found that there was so much more to him than just a wedding photographer. He really became a friend. Bill is just an awesome person. Friendly, professional, and he plays a mean guitar too :-)

On to the Wedding Day itself. To start with, let me just say that I want Bill and Corey to be my best friends forever. We had an absolute BLAST and the pictures show it. Bill and Corey captured so many special moments with such class and grace. They aren't intrusive - they just take amazing pictures. We were blown away by the quality of the pictures, not to mention how quickly they got them back to us. Most of the time you hear horror stories about how long it takes for photographers to develop their pictures. Not FRITZ PHOTOGRAPHY!!! We got ours super fast. Bill even sent over a few early for me to choose from for our Holiday cards and gave us several sneak peeks throughout the editing process!

Throughout the whole process Bill and his wife Collette were fully engaged and attentive. They were a great pleasure to work with. Any time that we need ANY formal pictures taken we will be going

Sent on 12/14/2016

To put it simply -- our experience with Bill was phenomenal. As a photographer myself, choosing who was going to capture our day was of the highest importance. After sitting with Bill for the first time we knew immediately that he was the one!

Bill and his second shooter Corey were such a pleasure to work with. They are two of the nicest and most deserving people I have ever met. Our wedding was entirely outdoors on a hot July day that featured high wind gusts and a 10 minute torrential downpour! Bill and Corey rolled with the punches and captured absolute magic! They worked in perfect harmony with our videographers and other vendors. Their attention to detail is evident as they captured the smiles on my 92 year old grandparents faces while reviewing childhood photos that were part of the best men speeches (while also capturing the speeches themselves!)

The best part of the whole thing is that Bill truly loves what he does. It's not just another "job" for Bill, you can tell that he is genuinely excited to be part of your day, and that is reflected in the moments he captures during your day. I cannot say enough about Bill and his work except that I urge you to sit down with him and see for yourself!

Sent on 08/14/2016