151 May St, Naugatuck, CT 06770 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64

About mebCINEMA

mebCINEMA is a first class media production company, serving Connecticut, western Massachussetts, and the New York Mid Hudson area. We provide professional cinematography and video editing for a variety of industries and occasions. Weddings are our specialty. We are looking forward to meeting you and creating your perfect wedding video.

Our goal is to create an entertaining, touching record of your wedding day. With the latest technology, we are able to use small, unobtrusive cameras without compromising image quality. Now we can even go beyond your big day to easily record every moment that got you there as well. We want to tell your story in motion and sound.

mvi0405

• Videos 8

27 Reviews for mebCINEMA

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2018

The best around!

If you're looking for a videographer who will go above and beyond to capture your big day, while making sure all your guests are having a great time, you've found him. My now-husband and I bonded with Mark almost immediately on our initial phone call over a shared love for all things horror. On the day of, I think he was just as excited as we were, and that helped everyone around him relax and just enjoy being in the moment, which, in turn, helped him capture our guests in their natural state. He's also incredibly thoughtful and even sent us a surprise or two throughout the whole planning process that reassured us we hired the perfect videographer.

mebCINEMA's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was so much fun capturing your day, and incorporating my love of horror movies into my work is a rare treat! Thank you for choosing mebCINEMA!

Mary-Catherine · Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Working with Mark on capturing what we envisioned from our wedding was simple and stress free. Mark helped us plan out the night and allowed us the freedom to change or add anything we wanted. During the day he was extremely professional and talked with us going over the steps during our first look, before the ceremony, and before the entrances to make sure he got the best shots for us. I would absolutely recommend the company to anyone looking to have their special day recorded!

mebCINEMA's reply:

Thank you so much Polly! It was great working with you, and it's always nice to meet people who play Dungeons & Dragons. Keep on rollin'! Thank you for choosing mebCINEMA!

Krista Tillotson · Married on 10/19/2018

Beautiful love story!

Mebcinema did an amazing job on our wedding video. When I was looking for someone to film our wedding I watched sooo many videos that other videohraphers have done but I just wasn't impressed. When I came across work by Mark Boisvert I couldnt believe how beautiful the videos were and I can't be happier with how mine turned out. The way it flows tells a love story. I HIGHLY recommend Mark Boisvert and Mebcinema. The second videographer that was with Mark was also fantastic! Very reasonably priced!

mebCINEMA's reply:

Thank you so much Krista! My favorite part of the day might have been when I got to meet your dog! She's so great! Your whole party was a blast and I'm happy to have been able to capture it for you. Thank you for choosing mebCINEMA!

mebCINEMA FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Anthony Tomassi Photography
    Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

A wonderful and professional person to work with!

• Fritz Photography
    Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark is an amazing videographer! He captures so many details of your day without being intrusive at your event. The music he puts to the video he creates always captures the mood of the day. He is so easy to work alongside, and the finished products he creates are lifelong keepsakes. I hired him for my very own wedding and we love our trailer and full length video! You will be so happy choosing MebCinema for your wedding day needs!

• Crowne Plaza Danbury
    Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

mebCINEMA will provide excellent professional cinematography and video editing for a variety of occasions.

• 151 May St Naugatuck, 06770 See on map