mebCINEMA

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

mebCINEMA is a first class media production company, serving Connecticut, western Massachussetts, and the New York Mid Hudson area. We provide professional cinematography and video editing for a variety of industries and occasions. Weddings are our specialty. We are looking forward to meeting you and creating your perfect wedding video.

Our goal is to create an entertaining, touching record of your wedding day. With the latest technology, we are able to use small, unobtrusive cameras without compromising image quality. Now we can even go beyond your big day to easily record every moment that got you there as well. We want to tell your story in motion and sound.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray

1 User photo

• Sylvia
    Sylvia D. Getting married on 07/29/2022

Mark is the best!

Mark is a wonderful videographer, and I am so excited to have him on my wedding day! My sister used Mark’s services for her wedding and the film came out beautifully; naturally, I had to book him for my upcoming nuptials!

Mark is professional and thoughtful. He is able to get beautiful shots of everything you want (as seen through my sister’s video) and as I prepare for my upcoming wedding, Mark has been helpful in guiding my fiancé and I through a clear timeline that lets us enjoy our day and have beautiful memories on film. Thank you, Mark! You won’t find anyone better!

mebCINEMA's reply:

Thank you so much Sylvia, and I can't wait for July! Your sister's wedding was such a blast and I already know yours is going to be incredible.
    Carissa L. Married on 12/29/2021

Amazing Video!

Wow! All I can say is Mark produced the most amazing video that captured our day perfectly. Our family from overseas couldnt come to the wedding so Mark ensured we had the video in one week so we could share it with those who couldnt be there.

mebCINEMA's reply:

Thank you so much Carissa! It was a real pleasure to spend the day with you and Rob, and I’m happy I could help you share the day with the rest of his family over seas.
    Jen Married on 08/28/2021

Mark saved our wedding!

We were postponed from 2020 to 2021. Considering the pandemic, we asked that everyone be vaccinated and for vendors to wear masks as a precaution. Our original videographer who was hired pre-pandemic was giving us pushback, so a week before the wedding we frantically tried to find a new videographer and Mark saved the day! He has been an absolute pleasure to work with and has been super responsive the whole time. I always thought I didn’t like teasers and trailers because they are so cheesy but After mark sent us ours, I have completely changed my mind. I wholeheartedly recommend him to any future brides.

mebCINEMA's reply:

Thank you Jenni and it was such a pleasure to spend the day with the two of you. I will never forget your epic dance number and all of that wonderful live music. Congratulations.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Anthony Tomassi Photography Anthony Tomassi Photography Wedding Photographers

A wonderful and professional person to work with!

Fritz Photography Fritz Photography Wedding Photographers

Mark is an amazing videographer! He captures so many details of your day without being intrusive at your event. The music he puts to the video he creates always captures the mood of the day. He is so easy to work alongside, and the finished products he creates are lifelong keepsakes. I hired him for my very own wedding and we love our trailer and full length video! You will be so happy choosing MebCinema for your wedding day needs!

Crowne Plaza Danbury Crowne Plaza Danbury Hotel Weddings

mebCINEMA will provide excellent professional cinematography and video editing for a variety of occasions.

151 May St Naugatuck, 06770
2038309907
Location of (mebCINEMA)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding