21 Reviews for mebCINEMA

One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
21 mebCINEMA Reviews

Mark was amazing to work with!!!! He made our planning process extremely easy. He was very thorough and so attentive the day of our wedding! We had our sneak peak within two weeks of our wedding and our trailer was FANTASTIC! I can not wait to see our actual video. One of our friends used Mark after us and love him as well! We would not hesitate to recommend him to other friends and family members ! Thanks you so much Mark for capturing our day to ensure EVERYTHING about from our wedding is unforgettable!

Profile Picture Sara , 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional

Our wedding couldn’t have been captured any better! We are overwhelmed with happiness every time we watch it. Mark captures anything and everything you could imagine. Our story was filled with laughter, weirdness, dance moves, and a puppy! I wish there were more stars to give this amazing vendor! I would recommend mebcinema to anyone!

Profile Picture Anna, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark was very awesome at our wedding reception party. My husband and I never met him until the day of, where he introduced himself and went on to get great film of the whole event. The video was inclusive of every little detail and it was awesome to see it all over again through his great cinematography work.

Profile Picture Terra, 5/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day!! My husband and I were completely blown away when we received our trailer, and were even more impressed with the feature film. The moments he captured, the editing, the music - everything was perfect! We just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary, and we're so thankful that we're able to re-live the day through the feature film he made for us. Mark worked with us every step of the way to make sure our package and then videos were exactly what we wanted. It was an absolute pleasure working with Mark, and we would highly recommend mebCINEMA to anyone looking to capture their big day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy went with mebCINEMA for video. The photos we got from the photographer are nice but to me, the video really captures the day. I watched the two videographers hustle all night, you can tell they take their work very seriously and it shows. The final product is incredible, so professional! On top of being great at what he does, Mark is very down to earth and friendly which makes it easy to work with him. He is responsive during the process and he brings a lot of knowledge of the industry which I found helpful. He works with your budget and his turnaround time was good too! Go check out his portfolio, it's awesome!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

Mark went above and beyond to create our dream wedding video! He met with us on multiple occasions before our wedding to ensure he fully understood what we wanted. He was understanding, fun to work with, and able to accommodate all of our requests. The video itself is of top quality and continues to leave us speechless every time we watch it. Mark captured every special moment and we could not be more thankful for our wonderful wedding video! We would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was responsive, helpful, and his work was top notch. We looked at a number of different options but Mark came highly recommended and we can see why. We were very pleased with his work and would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Shouan, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Markdid a great job capturing our wedding day (a traditional Indian wedding) last year. He was flexible and able to accommodate our needs and worked with us through the editing process to make sure everything was how we wanted it and delivered a polished product to us in the end. The parents and us really enjoyed the finished product and we will be watching it for years to come to remember that day! Thanks Mark!

Profile Picture Mehul, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We met Mark while he was working a wedding and saw the video from that wedding afterwards and loved it. Needless to say, we booked our wedding with Mark. He captured all of the details we had put together for our Halloween wedding. (He loves Halloween as much as we do!)and captured the mood of our day. And he was never intrusive while capturing all of the special moments. He worked seamlessly with our Photographers DJ and other vendors that day. We waited anxiously for our trailer. That day came and I couldn't stop watching it! It was easy to share with family and friends on social media too. We also received our final video on DVD and loved giving our moms each a copy. Thank u Mark for capturing our special day in motion!

Profile Picture Colette , 10/30/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark is an absolute artist! His videos are beyond amazing and every time that we look at our wedding trailer it brings back all of the wonderful memories of the day. Not only is his work beautiful but he is also such a great person to be around. He made all of our guests feel comfortable in front of the camera and half of them didn't even know that he was there. If you are looking for a wedding videographer look no further because you have already found the best!

Profile Picture Christiana, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance

We acquired the services of mebCINEMA for our July 2014 wedding and I have to say Mark (the owner) is a true artist that we were blessed to have captured our most precious day!! He was wonderful with a quiet personality. He was on time, professional, in my opinion very detailed oriented and thus far did a wonderful job on our wedding trailer. Our full length film will be finished some time in October. We can't wait!! He worked together with me getting the details and going over them with me before the day, so that on our day he was focused on capturing the special moments. I couldn't believe how he put together a preview of our wedding only 5 mins long of our 8 hour day!! In these few mins. he captured the essence of our day, filled lots of emotions, laughter and especially love. And I never really knew he was there, except when he asked if we needed anything. Even the stills captured from the video of our event were fabulous!! Mark is truly a "diamond in the rough".

Profile Picture User4378080, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband really did not want a videographer present for our wedding. He thought it would be incredibly awkward and make him watch his words more than he would otherwise. Well....my husband forgot entirely that he was even micced during the ceremony (he kept telling me how hot it was and that the breeze was nice). After we saw our trailer, which I may have literally watched 100 times, my husband was actually glad we got video. The trailer was perfect. Absolutely perfect! Our full length video was amazing as well. Mark sent me a draft version and asked for input. I asked for a couple of changes, and he went to work to edit out a lot of the babbling my husband was doing, saying it was so hot and he was sweating, etc. while up on the altar as much as he could, while still including the officiant's words. It was a job really well done. I had looked through and talked to a lot of videographers before deciding on mebCINEMA and Mark. Ultimately his excellent customer service in making it clear that he would be providing me with exactly what I wanted by getting to the venue way earlier than any other of my vendors and staying the latest, all without charging extra, was what sealed the deal for me. It was clear that he wanted to provide an excellent service and products and would do whatever was needed despite being onsite for well over 13 hours.

Profile Picture Dana, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark did a great job , especially given the short notice. Most of the time I didn't even know he was there but somehow he managed to get the most gorgeous still shots. Loved that coverage didn't end until we said are goodbyes. We can hardly wait to see the highlight clips.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark is not only a talented artist who captures all the details in an elegant manner, but he is also a fun, caring, down to earth, genuine person too! His work is BEAUTIFUL, and if you want quality video, he's definitely your videographer!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

They did a great job and we could not be more pleased.

Profile Picture Douglas, 9/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

MebCINEMA went above and beyond what we expected. They were able easy to work with and listened to what we wanted. We would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Doug, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Mark was a fantastic videographer and one of the best investments we made for our wedding. The trailer was an excellent snapshot of our wedding and the full video provided us with memories we would not have had otherwise. For example, Mark captured important portions like all the speeches but also important nuances that we might have never remembered if not for the video. We would highly recommend Mark for anyone's videographer.

Profile Picture Sean, 6/8/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark is amazing!! He and his partner were absolutely wonderful throughout the whole wedding process! Mark kept in contact before the wedding and afterwards about how the trailer and video were coming along and when they would be ready. The quality of his work is amazing! The Blu-ray was so crisp and clear I couldn't believe it. Pricing was also great! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great video to watch that captures your whole day.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark did a wonderful job and we would recommend them to ANYONE! We did not even know they were there! The quality of the video is amazing~we've looked at our pictures once but watched the video over 10 times. Big thank you again! 5 stars!!

Profile Picture Michael, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The MEB team was amazing! They blended in with the guests and we're able to capture so many moments that we weren't aware of. They far exceeded our expectations and created something that we will treasure as long as we are we married. They were accommodating, flexible and so friendly! During the planning phase, hiring a videographer was an afterthought - not knowing if we could fit in the budget. Looking back and seeing the final product, I would have booked them first and fit the rest in, or cut back to make sure I could use them - they are that good and their product is that high quality! They bring wedding videos to a new level. When you watch it, you don't feel like just another bride - you feel like a movie star. I have reccomended them an will continue to do so. Every bride should be so lucky to be able to look back at their wedding and have such an amazing gift to be able to see thei big day captured so well.

Profile Picture Seana, 7/7/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hiring MEBCinema was one of the best decision I made in planning our wedding! From the start of the process until the end, Mark was professional, responsible, and knowledgeable. He was in all of the right places during the ceremony and reception to capture all of our special moments. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and attention to detail in our wedding video - it is truly a treasure to have and cherish for many many years to come. I highly recommend MEBCinema for your special day!

Profile Picture Lesley, 6/26/10, 1 Review