Creative Concepts by Lisa Reviews

Creative Concepts by Lisa 6
Creative Concepts by Lisa 7

Tom mcdowell · Married on 07/04/2019

An Amazing Wedding Planner

I own the Connecticut Wedding Group in Middletown ,CT. When Samantha and I decided we were going to have our wedding at our home on the 4th of July , the senior wedding planner of my company strongly suggested that we should hire Lisa to be our wedding planner and organizer . Looking back on what was an over the top , incredible , memorable extravaganza it’s easy to realize that Lisa’s expertise was the key factor on pulling it all off so successfully . On our initial meeting Lisa brought her energetic persona into our living room , listened to our vision and quickly filled us with confidence that she was the one that could help us pull it off and have fun the whole way through . Lisa and her team worked tirelessly with an incredible attention to detail that kept us completely organized , ahead of schedule and always on track. She isn't afraid to speak her mind and offer her opinion but at the same time doesn’t take offense if yours differ . She quickly becomes your trusted advisor . When it came to the event coordination Lisa stepped up and took charge of everything and it was a welcome relief to know that our big day was in the hands of a competent professional . She and her team coordinated rehearsal plans , early wedding day morning set up , coordination of all vendors , and supervision throughout the ceremony and reception until after the last guests had left . Her crew was back with her early the next morning organizing our brunch and making sure everything was in place and guests were happy. I cannot praise Lisa and her team enough . They replace stress with fun and sincere excitement making wedding day dreams come true....

Tom McDowell
    Owner
    Connecticut Wedding Group
    Middletown CT

Sent on 07/15/2019

Creative Concepts by Lisa's reply:

Tom and Sam you gave me an amazing wedding to be a part of! It was fun for the entire process allowing creativity, teamwork, and a chance to create amazing memories! My team and I cannot thank you enough! Congratulations on a glorious day, and thank you for the beautiful and kind words, Lisa

Carrie Martin · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Planner Ever!

I don’t even know how to begin to describe how much our family loves and appreciates Lisa. Our daughter was married on June 22—our second wedding in less than a year! We hired Lisa again without hesitation. Her attention to detail every step of the way was incredible. I told her several times “I don’t know what I would do without you!” In stressful situations, she always calmly reassured me that everything would be fine, and it was! Her response to emails or phone calls was always immediate. Even though we knew she was extremely busy with many other weddings, she made us feel like we were her only clients. She most definitely goes above and beyond. On wedding day, she made sure I didn’t lift a finger. She wanted me to enjoy the day with my daughter and family. Her staff is outstanding, especially Patti who calmly attended to some minor issues before the wedding (which seemed major at the time!) Every vendor that Lisa recommended was fantastic. It was an amazingly beautiful wedding, and our guests had so much fun. Both daughters' weddings were phenomenal and it is because we hired the BEST wedding planner out there. After working with Lisa for over two years, she has become a dear friend, and I will miss her! Do not hesitate to hire Lisa and her team. They are true professionals, and I promise you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Martha

Martha Wortman · Married on 06/01/2019

(*tear*) Absolutely PERFECT Wedding

My daughter's wedding was Incredible!, Magical!, absolutely her every vision and dream coming true, and it's because we put it all in the most extraordinary hands of Lisa Antonecchia, of Creative Concepts by Lisa. Lisa kept us on point, on budget, perfectly organized, and Calm. The vendors she suggested were ideal. Each and every one of them are totally capable professionals, friendly and perfect for our needs. As mother of the bride, I just wanted my daughter to be happy, our close relationship preserved. I got all that and more! Lisa helped make the day PERFECT...seriously, this is not an exaggeration. I’m still fielding calls and notes from family and friends who are Gushing about the wonderful the wedding and how much they enjoyed themselves! Don't talk yourself out of needing a planner, Please! -- meet Lisa. Hiring Lisa and her team was the smartest decision we made. She's the best wedding gift you can give yourself!! And she is now my friend for life! A million Thanks, Lisa!!! ❤️ #ccblct

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 13
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 14

Michael Paradis · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank God for Lisa!

Wow! So let me play this out for you. 18 months ago my now wife says to me " I want to hire a wedding planner or coordinator." I said "What? Why? We can do it all ourselves like everything we do!" Begrudgingly she convinced to me to speak on the phone with Lisa on the phone. After speaking with us and what we wanted and learning where the wedding was going to be (a historical farm that does not normally serve as an event venue), she suggested her month of coordination package. We discussed it and decided to hire Lisa. Let me tell you, without Lisa our wedding would have been a totally different event than what it was. She and her staff handled everything the day off, from decorating to cleanup, vendor payments, issue resolution, emergency clothing repairs. One of the most impressive things about Lisa was two days before the wedding the rentals are being delivered. The company we hired for the dance floor and a few other things comes out and delivers a dance floor. Lisa immediately noticed an issue and informed me. The issue was that the dance floor was like a piece of wet cardboard, it was contoured to the uneven ground underneath it (I did mention this was a historical farm). The dance floor was unsafe just to walk on nevermind dance on. As soon as she got our okay, she contacted a vendor she works with often and the next day they were installing a standard dance floor. The new dance floor was flat and functional. The other rental company removed their floor and the dancing the next day went on all night long without issue. Lisa was in command of everything and everything went so smoothly because of her. All the vendors were in touch with her throughout the night and we weren't bothered with anything that night! We recommend Lisa for any wedding, large or small, particularly if, like us, you have a lot of DIY pieces and parts of the wedding. Because of Lisa and her staff we were able to enjoy our special day!! Thanks Lisa!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Dana · Married on 09/28/2018

Lisa is absolutely amazing she's so sweet and professional. I honestly think this woman has magical powers there's nothing she can't make happen she had been one of the best things to come out of this whole process! I can't say enough good things if you put your wedding in her hands it will be perfect

Sent on 09/01/2018

Karen · Married on 09/22/2018

Planning a tented wedding in your backyard for 180 invited guests, most will agree, is a huge challenge. Well let me tell you it's not, if you have Lisa and her team at CCBL. Lisa's creativity and energy is endless. Don't know how she does it, but she does! She created a venue in my backyard that by far exceeded all mine and my husband's expectations. She was able to find that perfect balance for a "no frills" bride and a mom and dad who wanted just a little bit more. Can't thank her enough for helping make our daughter's wedding so memorable!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Look no further!!!!!

My husband and I worked with Lisa on our September 2018 Wedding, we have known her for years, since we both work in the Hospitality Industry, and we knew we needed her help for our wedding day! Her contacts, and her ability to know her clients and their vision is something we have witnessed before but didn’t truly understand until we had to do it for ourselves! No matter how much knowledge you have, you need help when planning your own wedding day and Lisa was there for us with whatever we needed! When it comes to venues that require rentals, and timeline creation, and more of Do it yourself day, Lisa understands the needs, and flow and team attitude to work with the couple, and their vendors! She is fun, and energic, and knowledgeable and creative! Everything you need a planner/designer! We also asked her to be our Justice of the Peace, something we have seen her do before as well! For us having a calming officiant with a sense of humor as well was exactly what we needed to calm our nerves and start the Event on the right note for us! So if you need a full planner/designer, partial or month of event coordinator, OR Justice of the Peace, look no further, if people in the industry go to Lisa for help you should too!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Meagan · Married on 08/25/2018

Lisa & team were the foundation in making our wedding go off without a hitch! If you want/need something, Lisa is already 3 steps ahead of you. Not only does she go beyond what a wedding planner's role is, but she is so on top of the things any bride wouldn't even think of! She can see your vision with you and she will make it happen. She is a blast to work with and has great relationships with the best vendors. I did not have to worry about a thing in the weeks leading up to the wedding and we enjoyed every moment of it. Lisa is very detailed-oriented and with her extensive knowledge and experience, she will handle every second of your wedding flawlessly.

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

Lisa = relaxed bride!

Looking for a wedding planner? LOOK NO FURTHER!!! From the moment we met Lisa, we knew we were in good hands. With Lisa’s Supreme Package, CCBL took care of every single detail. My husband and I are very busy, so the Supreme Package was perfect for us as it allowed us to be able to choose from a selection of pre-screened vendors without having to sift through reviews and pore over contracts. Additionally, we live in Maryland and got married in my parent’s backyard in Connecticut, so there was a lot to do, that we couldn’t be there to oversee, but Lisa handled everything! Leading up to the wedding, people constantly told me that I was the most relaxed looking bride they’ve ever met... and that’s all because of Super Lisa! Seriously, HIRE THIS CHICK!! xoxo

Sent on 10/21/2018

Creative Concepts by Lisa's reply:

Thank you Ashley! We loved having you as a Supreme Plan client!!!!!! Your tented wedding was stunning! Much love to the newlyweds!

Matthew · Married on 07/14/2018

Lisa is as passionate about wedding planning as anyone in the business. She brings excitement, energy and positivity throughout the entire process. All of her promises were delivered and the big day went as smooth as possible. She's a boss who talks the talk and walks the walk. HIGHLY RECOMMEND LISA AND HER AMAZING STAFF!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Carrie · Married on 07/14/2018

Five stars are not enough! Lisa is phenomenal. I am the mother of the bride, and I consider myself to be a very organized person, but I am SO happy we hired Lisa! The minute we met Lisa, we knew she was a keeper. She has such a fun personality, is very organized, and she immediately responded to any questions we had. The vendors she recommended were wonderful. On wedding day, she made sure I could relax and enjoy every minute of my daughter’s wedding. She and her amazing staff took care of every detail. It was better than we could ever imagine. Do not hesitate to hire Lisa. She is THE BEST and worth every penny. We love her!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/15/2018

My husband and I recommend Lisa and her team without any hesitation, as hiring her for our wedding planning services was absolutely the greatest decision we made for our wedding. I was certainly a hands-on bride, who had been dreaming of my wedding for quite a long time, and Lisa made sure that I felt included in decisions and planning at every step, and that my thoughts and ideas were heard and incorporated. Lisa proved her importance time and again, and was our most valuable investment in ensuring that every decision made and vendor hired was the best choice for us. In being able to suggest a small number of vendors that Lisa personally trusted and who she felt matched the feel of our wedding, she also saved us precious time, which flies by faster than you’d like! My husband and I wanted an elegant, black-tie preferred wedding, but also hoped to host an event that was fun and memorable for our guests – Lisa achieved this, and more. She helped us to select vendors that worked well with our venue (the Wadsworth Mansion) and with each other, and was honest in offering her opinion of vendors while also being professional and respectful. After watching her interact with other vendors within the industry, it became clear to us that Lisa is highly regarded within her profession, and her years of experience set her apart. A friend advised us once that the bride and groom set the tone at their wedding, and if they are in a good mood and having a fun time, the guests will as well. While I agree, I now think that the attitude of your wedding vendors is equally important – if they work well with each other, and are enjoying what they are doing, then everyone else will follow suit. This could not have been truer for us, and Lisa set a happy, energetic tone from the moment we first met her. Lisa's happy aura carries through to everything she does, and all of our guests noticed. We know that our wedding was perfect because of Lisa - we highly recommend her, 1,000 times over!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Creative Concepts by Lisa's reply:

Shannon and Tory, not only was your wedding beautiful but you are both beautiful people inside and out! It was such a glorious day and I was absolutely thrilled when you hired me after meeting me at the wedding showcase and then being on the journey with you and bringing your vision to fruition! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the design and planning process it was a joy to work with you both! Many hugs, Lisa

Meg · Married on 02/16/2018

Lisa is hands down the absolute best!! She is the most amazing planner and designer you'll ever meet. I've worked with her numerous times at photo shoots and other events. When it came to planning my very own wedding day, Lisa was the first to know! She has such a spunky and bright personality, along with wonderful staff. Lisa will make all of your dreams come true, as she did with mine! I cannot thank her enough for making everything so perfect, she was there every step of the way. She's just a phone call or an email away!! You wont regret it I promise!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Candice · Married on 02/11/2018

I first met Lisa of Creative Concepts on set for a Connecticut Bride magazine photo shoot.
    I was the makeup artist and hairstylist for the shoot and Lisa was the creator of the most amazing- fake -wedding I’ve ever seen! Every detail was taken care of from the flowers and invitations to even a snack bar!
    So, when it came time for me to get married I couldn’t think of anyone else who would do a better job than Lisa.
    Even though we wanted our wedding day to be just the two of us- we basically we wanted to elope at home- it still needed an upbeat vibe.
    Having been a guest on Lisa’s “Teal Couch Tuesday” I knew she fit that description perfectly!
    Lisa wrote and presented the most beautiful vows for us and she was a complete pro the entire time from the planning to the ceremony.
    I would most definitely recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 02/13/2018
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 15

Daria · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Creative Concepts by Lisa. Hire them! Lisa and her team were amazing during our whole process. By today's standards my husband and I had a short engagement and while this initially gave me some anxiety I had nothing to worry about when we hired Lisa. She made everything seem effortless. Lisa and her team are incredibly responsive and handled everything in a timely manner. Lisa's attention to detail and calming personalty made the planning and wedding day run smoothly and efficiently. Lisa and her team know their stuff, they are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/31/2017

cherif · Married on 09/30/2017

"lisa makes it do what it do". got married sept 30th 2017 and from planning to wedding day was flawless. lisa is truly amazing,attentive, responsive and passionate about getting the job done.
    she is a exceptional planner. we have grown to love her and consider her as family to the point that she is 100% our next child god mother(lol). PICK HER!!! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!!!
    Cherif

Sent on 11/02/2017

Creative Concepts by Lisa's reply:

Amazing!!!! Thank you Cherif! I always adore when a Groom takes the time to write a wedding review! It always means the world when any client will take time to write a review!!!! Love to the entire family, and where's that next kid?! :)

Matthew · Married on 09/03/2017

Hire Lisa! We are true show queens and we wanted to make sure our wedding was a true celebration of love and musical theater. Finding Lisa Antonecchia of Creative Concepts by Lisa was the only way our crazy vision for a wedding ever came together.

We had signed with our venue about 3 months before first meeting Lisa. We were so excited. And the venue, while staffed with wonderful people, provides nothing to its renters. Every chair, table, speaker, microphone, lighting instrument, etc. had to be brought in. Lisa did everything, and served as a liaison with each of the vendors and recommended and guided choices where our lack of wedding planning experience left us uncertain. We don't live in the same state as our venue, and had to trust Lisa and the vendors to build the event we had dreamed. Lisa and her team delivered 200%. When our Uber arrived on the morning of the wedding, we could see the most beautiful execution of our months and months of planning. We knew immediately it was going to be a better day than we could have ever hoped—one of the best of our lives.

So, yes, Lisa did all of these things and it was amazing. But on TOP of it, our wedding featured a lot of live performances including: a huge processional/opening number, a 10-song cabaret during Cocktail Hour, a sing-along during dinner, live drag performance, a pianist, and a piano bar/open mic after party. Lisa, in this way had to become a director and stage manager for the entire event (a 9-hour event, on top of the 5-hour load-in that Lisa organized before guests arrived) and we rightfully credited her as such in our wedding program. You can imagine that all of these moving pieces needed to be executed seamlessly while keeping the energy pumping. Guests stopped throughout the wedding to tell us how perfectly Lisa managed the entire day.

Lisa is a rockstar. She lets your ideas be at the center of your day while gently advising you all along. Our day was perfect. With Lisa, yours will be too.

Sent on 10/08/2017
  • Nicole · Married on 09/01/2017

Lisa and team- I cannot express how thankful I am for creating my dream wedding. Everything was perfect. Thank you! I love that Lisa was able to stay within our budget as when I started this process I decided to google average wedding costs in CT... um yeah let’s just say I could buy a Porsche! Seeing as I could not afford a wedding of that price my husband and I were comforted by Lisa as she was able to break down our budget and identify areas where we could use most of our budget and others we could leave up to her to get us a better price! Lisa and team are worth every penny! Thank you!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 16

Craig · Married on 09/01/2017

Lisa is amazing. She took the stress out of the whole wedding process and my bride didn’t go bananas during the process. I’d recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2017
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 17

K & L · Married on 08/26/2017

Lisa was wonderful to work with. She made the wedding planning process so much more manageable. She went above and beyond her job to make time for us and truly executed our vision into reality!

XO K & L

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

Where do I start? Thank you again for being part of our wedding Lisa & CCBL team! I said it a million times, but that doesn't seem to be enough, so let me say it again. THANK YOU!!

I remember back in the winter when I was feeling overwhelmed with the details of wedding planning, I couldn't sleep thinking that Lisa may not be part of the evening. Lisa did such an amazing job at my sister's wedding last year that I knew I would feel more comfortable if she was part of our wedding day too. I am so glad I listened to my gut that evening and hired Lisa & her team the next morning! She is one of a kind, gem of a wedding planner. She has the personality that commands for keeping people on schedule, but she also knows how to do it while keeping it all fun!! She is, Ms. Lisa, wedding planner extraordinaire.

Thank you so much to the CCBL team for everything in the day - from waking up at 7 am to check in with the girls to make sure hair & makeup was going smoothly, to setting up our musician in the church and arranging the bridal party in order at the ceremony, to making sure bus transportation was all set for our guests, to handing out bubbles for our grand exit, to herding the crowds for pictures, to helping set up the bridal party for introductions, to helping me pin up my dress for the evening, fixing my makeup after I cry, checking in on me throughout the evening, being the point person for all my vendors, and packing up the car and bringing flowers to our hotel at the end of the evening - to every other little detail. Oh, and did I mention, to also searching the state of CT for a unity candle less than 24 hours from my wedding? THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! I HIGHLY recommend the CCBL team for any wedding event or other event for that matter!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2017

I truly do not feel that there are enough words to express my gratitude for Lisa. She not only made my daughter's Sweet 16 party one of the most memorable moments of her life but she executed a plan beyond our wildest dreams! Lisa is truly an expert in the field of party planning. With her personality, professionalism, energy, passion, creativity and eye for detail, my daughter was a true princess on her special day! Lisa, we are so grateful for you and to any future clients looking for the perfect party planner, search no further!

Sent on 12/29/2017
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 18
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 19
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 20
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 21
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 22
    Creative Concepts by Lisa 23

Jaclyn · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with Lisa was the best decision we made for our wedding. She helped us craft and develop our vision for our wedding into what turned out to be a genuinely perfect wedding day. She not only helped us narrow down and select most of our vendors (all of which were also amazing) but the day of the wedding she had every little detail covered. There was nothing for myself, my husband, or our families to worry about because Lisa and her staff had everything completely covered. I would highly recommend her service to anyone looking for a talented, experiences, hilarious wedding/event planner.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Jess · Married on 06/10/2017

I debated whether or not to get a wedding coordinator for my big day and finally made the decision to get one a month before my wedding. Having Lisa and her staff as my coordinators was one of the best decisions I made (other than marrying my man of course)! She gets the job done, makes you feel at ease, and knows how to be a quick and comforting friend. I highly recommend. Her team really does go above and beyond and made our wedding day go so smoothly!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017