Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear

Orange, Connecticut View map

A full-service bridal boutique and tuxedo rental shop in Orange, Connecticut, Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val鈥檚 Formalwear is committed to being more than just a single moment in the lives of its couples. A staple in the Connecticut wedding industry for over 50 years, the company prides itself on providing couples with exceptional, professional and personalized customer service. Passionate and kind, Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val鈥檚 Formalwear is sure to provide the ready-to-wed couple with customized looks for their special day!

Designs Offered
Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val鈥檚 Formalwear offers a variety of wedding designers for couples to choose from. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Maggie Sottero
  • Calvin Klein
  • Ike Behar
  • Joseph Abboud

Areas Covered
Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val鈥檚 Formalwear provides top-of-the-line bridal gowns and tuxedos to ready-to-wed couples in Orange, Connecticut. Coupled with the local area, services are extended to interested couples throughout New Haven and Hartford, Connecticut.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Jessica
    Jessica Married on 02/20/2022

Professional,kind and helpful

The ladies at Lucilles were so helpful and kind and helped me find the perfect dress that made me feel and look like a princess! They were flexible and understanding and made sure that my dress was affordable but timeless!
  • Q
    Qaiyima L. Married on 11/09/2019

Lett Burkett Wedding

Although my visit was unplanned, I had an amazing experience! Lori was so friendly and professional! She learned my personality very fast and found the PERFECT dress! Can鈥檛 wait to work with her again!

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank You Qaiyima for the wonderful review we are very lucky to have Lori as one of our stylist, we are looking forward to work with you also. See you soon.
  • Madeline
    Madeline F. Married on 07/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience from start to finish.

No one told me how hard it would be to find a white veil. I had purchased my dress at another shop but wasn't impressed with their veil selection or their lackluster customer service. So I decided to purchase my veil elsewhere. After coming up empty handed at several shops, I spotted Lucille's as I was driving. From the moment I walked in the sales ladies were welcoming and friendly. They chatted with me about my wedding plans and my dress. I was encouraged to try on several veils and was given time to admire the craftmanship and detailing on each one. I was never rushed or pressured to purchase. It was the experience I wish I would've had with my dress. My veil was rushed ordered and I received it much sooner than expected. My only regret with Lucille's is not going to them for my dress.

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank You Madeline for the favorable review. And thank you for sharing your photo with us. Even though you came to us only for your veil we do appreciate your business.You looked beautiful on your wedding day and that is what is important.I know you will keep us in mind for future needs and please recommend us to all your friends.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Creative Concepts by Lisa Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

I always enjoy the experience with Lucille's Bridal and Val's Formal wear! they welcome my clients and treat them like family! This is typically a stressful day for brides and Lucille's definitely uses their knowledge and experience to help alleviate the stress in the process. You are not judged by price or style you are nurtured which allows any bride to relax and enjoy the day, leaving with the perfect dress! I definitely recommend Lucille's!

236 Boston Post Rd. Orange, Connecticut, 06477
2037950546

Current hours: Monday: 10-5 Tuesday: Closed Wednesday: 10-7 Thursday: 10-7 Friday: 10-5 Saturday 10-5 Sunday: Closed
Location of (Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding