Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear Reviews

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 7
  • Q

Qaiyima Lett · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Lett Burkett Wedding

Although my visit was unplanned, I had an amazing experience! Lori was so friendly and professional! She learned my personality very fast and found the PERFECT dress! Can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank You Qaiyima for the wonderful review we are very lucky to have Lori as one of our stylist, we are looking forward to work with you also. See you soon.
  • Madeline

Madeline Franco · Married on 07/03/2019

Great experience from start to finish.

No one told me how hard it would be to find a white veil. I had purchased my dress at another shop but wasn't impressed with their veil selection or their lackluster customer service. So I decided to purchase my veil elsewhere. After coming up empty handed at several shops, I spotted Lucille's as I was driving. From the moment I walked in the sales ladies were welcoming and friendly. They chatted with me about my wedding plans and my dress. I was encouraged to try on several veils and was given time to admire the craftmanship and detailing on each one. I was never rushed or pressured to purchase. It was the experience I wish I would've had with my dress. My veil was rushed ordered and I received it much sooner than expected. My only regret with Lucille's is not going to them for my dress.

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 8

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank You Madeline for the favorable review. And thank you for sharing your photo with us. Even though you came to us only for your veil we do appreciate your business.You looked beautiful on your wedding day and that is what is important.I know you will keep us in mind for future needs and please recommend us to all your friends.

Vannesa · Married on 06/16/2019

Wedding Dress

I was so happy to find a beautifu perfect dress at Lucille’s. We had a full day of dress appointments at other boutiques and were not liking anything until we drove past Lucile’s and figured we’d stop by to take a look. Without an appointment, Lori was able to acomodate us without hesitation. She was not pushy, didn’t rush anything, she listened to what I liked and didn’t, and made us feel comfortable and welcome at the store. Their selection of dresses is vast and it was great to see that they offered dresses in a wide range of prices from newer season to older styles.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear Lori was able to help you during your business day of dress appointments. We are also glad to hear we could help you find your perfect gown! Congratulations again and thank you so much for choosing Lucille's.

Katherine · Married on 05/30/2019

I had such wonderful experience at Lucilles! My attendant Laurie was amazing, she was very flexible with my schedule as I had cancelled two appointments and she wasn’t pushy or abrasive with me. I picked the dress of my dreams and I’m more than happy to have picked it out there! Thank you all soooo much!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Hi Katherine,

Thank you so much for your review! We always strive for the best experience for our customers and were happy to be flexible with you and your schedule! Lori really gets to know her clients and we are so glad to hear you had an awesome experience.
  • Sammy

Sammy Rivera · Married on 05/18/2019

I am ecstatic.

I appreciate all your help & your so sweet. Im grateful.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Hi Sammy,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for choosing Lucille's.
  • Joann

Joann Dispazio · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding 3/16/19

I had a wonderful experience here. The service was excellent. I had numerous fittings to be sure that my dress was perfect. Everyone in the shop is super friendly and they really go above and beyond from your first appointment to your last.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 9
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 10
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 11
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 12
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 13

Hi Joann,

Thank you for your wonderful review and beautiful pictures—wow! We strive for the best experience for our brides, and were so happy we could help you find your dream gown. It was such a pleasure working with you! Congratulations, again, from everyone here at Lucille's!

Jennifer · Married on 01/18/2019

Beautiful experience with Jean & Lori

I came to Lucille's Bridal Shop after visiting many other shops that just weren't matching what I had in mind as my dream wedding dress. The dress I got was absolutely everything I wanted. From the off the shoulder sleeves, to the beautiful lace details, I finally had found exactly what I wanted. Jean and Lori were the wonderful ladies that helped me, and I could not thank them enough. They were both truly invested in helping me find the perfect match and they did. They made me feel so confident and ready for my big day. On the last visit when I went to pick up my dress, they all gave me lots of warm hugs and love... Thank you again :)

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 14
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 15

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We were so glad you found that PERFECT gown at our shop! You looked absolutely stunning, and the pictures certainly don't do the dress justice—wow! It was such a pleasure working with you. Congratulations, again, from everyone here at Lucille's!

Sarah · Married on 12/08/2018

Lived every second of being there! The staff was so helpful and had amazing attitudes. They stayed with my price range and were a phenomenal help. I can't wait to go and pick out the men's suits there and get to pick up my dress! I would recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled to hear you loved your experience at our shop and we look forward to helping you the rest of this year for your December wedding!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing dress shopping experience.

Lucille's Bridal offered the most amazing dress shopping experience ever. I was so pleased when I called on a Saturday for a last minute appointment and they made themselves available to see me. Lori was my sales consultant, and she took the time to learn my style and comfort level to help me find the perfect dress. Since then, the owner Antoinetta has been phenomenal to work with. She is so professional, knowledgable, and helpful. I would highly recommend their shop for your wedding event outfit, whether you're a bride, groom, bridesmaid, groomsman, fathers, or mother of the bride/groom.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for the wonderful review. We all loved working with you, you made a beautiful bride. We wish you all the best of love and Happiness for many years to come
  • F

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

I decided to go to Lucille's to find my dream dress with two of my bridesmaids and then a few weeks later with my mom and sister. I knew which dress I wanted to try on, but I also wanted to try on a few more to make sure I got THE dress. Liz asked what style of dress I liked and what I didn't like about dresses I tried on and grabbed me a few to try on. She continually listed to my opinions about each dress and helped me find the perfect dress. When I went back with my mom and sister, she let me try on a few dresses to show my family even though I had pretty much decided on the dress during my first visit. Once my dress came in, it was super easy to make an appointment to try it on and there was no pressure to purchase accessories or set up alterations. I'm moving back to Texas soon (a few months before the wedding) and the ladies at the shop suggested that I do alterations in Texas since it'll be closer to the wedding so I don't run the risk of having to have alterations done twice if stress causes me to lose weight before the wedding. They were super accommodating and never pressured me into anything. I definitely recommend Lucille's!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Hi Felicia,

Thank you so much for your review! We know the next five months will be exciting for you as your wedding approaches and wouldn't want anything else but to help you along the way. Thank you for choosing Lucille's!

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

Perfect wedding dress!

I came to Lucille’s multiple times looking for my wedding dress. I am a curvy bride and they had plenty of plus size dresses to try on. I found my wedding dress at a different location but decided to order it from Lucille’s instead, it was just a different style than the other dresses by the same designer that Lucille’s carried. It arrived quicker than expected and I eagerly went for my first fitting. The dress needed to be taken in a lot and we had ordered additional applique pieces to be put onto the dress. The seamstress did a wonderful job with the dress, both with the sizing and with the appliques. I had a very big dress and a very long train, and it required a lot of hooks for the bustle. The seamstress did such a good job hiding all the hook/eye closures that we had a hard time finding them the day of the wedding! I went for my final fitting and I had lost of lot of weight that the dress needed to be taken in again unfortunately (or fortunately!) The seamstress essentially reworked the entire dress on both sides from top to just about where the knees were in just a day and it looked even better than when I first tried on the dress. The pricing for alterations was very reasonable given the amount of work that needed to be done and in such a short amount of time. Thank you to all the wonderful ladies at Lucille’s for making my dress look perfect! -Julia

Sent on 10/31/2018

Hello Julia,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to help you get the dress to fit you perfectly and we hope you felt as beautiful as you looked during your fittings! We are especially glad to hear our seamstress Theresa was able to do her best work on your gown. Thank you so much for choosing us to help you with your wedding dress experience.

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Wonderful store!! Had an amazing experience there with the staff. Beautiful boutique and personalized experience :)

Sent on 11/09/2017

Hi Emily,

Thank you so much for the lovely review! We are so happy we could help you last year and we want to send our best wishes again to you and your husband.

Dana · Married on 10/22/2017

They were awesome! Pleasant experience.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Hello Dana,

Thank you so much for your positive review. We are so glad you had a great experience. Thank you again for choosing Lucille's!

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2017

I went to two other bridal shops before finding out about Lucille's Bridal shop. The moment I stepped foot into Lucille's, I immediately felt relieved, relaxed and not pressured by any means. From my big "YES" moment, fittings and appointments to bringing my gown home, I cannot think of one negative or worrisome moment that I had in buying my beautiful and comfortable gown that was so well fitted to my body professionally done by Lucille's. The staff were so sweet and kind, accommodating and fun to be with during this exciting time. Thank you Liz, Antoinette and Olivia for all your help! You guys are the best!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 16
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 17
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 18
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 19
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 20

Hello Shannon,

Thank you again for your kind words! We were so glad to share some of your photos earlier this year to our followers. You looked absolutely stunning in your gown. Sending best wishes to you and your husband!

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

Excellent service. Very professional.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you again for your wonderful review. We are so glad we could work with you! Thank you for choosing Lucille's.

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

Such an amazing place! They helped me find my dream dress in less then an hour.

Sent on 10/18/2017
    Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear 21

Hello Samantha,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad we could help you find your dress (in record time)! You looked absolutely stunning. Thank you again and we want to send our best wishes to you and your husband.

Michelle · Married on 10/01/2017

I am so glad that I bought my dress at Lucille’s! They were so helpful and accommodating from day one, Olivia was a pleasure to work with! They are with you from step one all the way up to even after your wedding is over! They work with your schedule and even make sure they can accommodate you when they have to cancel an appointment! I would definitely recommend buying your dress from here, there’s no where better!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jamilah · Married on 09/23/2017

From the day I walked into Lucille's I was very impressed. The staff has been very helpful from when I walked in the door and wasn't sure what dress I was going to purchase. They helped me find the dress that I so love!! Olivia was always helpful as well as the others! The seamstress Tina was excellent! She gave the best advice and altered my dress to my liking. Everyone there is very professional and actually seem to care about making you happy for your special day. No complaints at all!! I would recommend any future brides looking for a dress to definitely look at Lucille's.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your review and for sending us your wedding photos, Jamilah! Congratulations to you and your new husband.

Dana · Married on 09/01/2017

Lucille's Bridal was the best bridal salon to meet all of our wedding expectations. My dress was absolutely stunning and went perfectly with my elegant theme at the Eolia Mansion in Waterford, CT. The staff was very attentive during my try on's, fitting, and getting everything done is just the right amount of time. Thank you to Lauren, Olivia, Antonietta and Tina, the seamstress. My bridesmaid dresses were amazing. They looked stunning and fit everyone so well. My mother had also gotten her mother of the bride dress here and exceeded her vision. I will continue to recommend Lucille's to those I know needing a dress for a special occasion in the future.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive feedback, Dana! We are very happy to hear about your positive experience working with us. Congratulations and best of luck to you and your new husband.

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

Everyone at Lucille's bridal was absolutely amazing from the second we walked through the door. I ended up finding the perfect dress there and the entire experience was wonderful.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your review, Melissa! Congratulations!
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/23/2017

Where do I begin with Lucielle's?! I would like to start by thanking each and every staff member at Lucielle's. You all are amazing! I found my dress two years before my wedding. They were so great with letting me come in every so often to try it on, because what bride to be doesn't love to just try on their chosen dress?! I had gone there with an idea of the style dress I wanted. Liz at Lucielle's understood exactly what I had wanted. I can confidently say that the dress I bought was the exact one I had dreamt of! The service was amazing that my mother even bought her dress from there! Their seamstress does impeccable work! Also, to Olivia, thank you for being so patient and energetic with my mother and I! Thank you Lucielle's for helping me feel amazing on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your positive review Irene! It was our pleasure working with you and your mom. We wish you and your new husband a lifetime of happiness!

Jessie · Married on 07/01/2017

The girls at Lucille's Bridal Shop were fantastic. They helped me find the several variations of the style of dress I was looking for. They did such an amazing job my dream dress was only the 4th one I tried on! The alterations were done perfectly, even the custom alterations I wanted. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I will always recommend Lucille's for formal wear!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Lucille's Bridal Shop & Val's Formalwear's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Jessie. We are happy to hear your positive experience with our customer service as well as our alterations. We would love to see photos of you on your wedding day. Please send them to lucillesvals@gmail.com

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

I knew I'd start my wedding dress search at Lucille's after having a positive experience when I was maid of honor for my friend's wedding. Well, I did not need to look anywhere else because the selection at Lucille's is wonderful and I found the perfect dress during my first visit (I slept on it and decided it was the one for me -- and I am so happy I did!) I felt like a princess each and every time I went to Lucille's for fittings, and my bridesmaids also enjoyed the star treatment they received when picking out their beautiful coral Bill Levkoff dresses. The seamstress was phenomenal and I felt like a celebrity in my dress, which my guests raved about for its unique lace-y beauty! I wish I could wear my wedding dress every day ;) I would highly recommend CT brides start their search at Lucille's... I can guarantee it will be the first and last place you look!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Bianca · Married on 06/11/2017

I found the PERFECT wedding dress at this place! I had searched so many different places but I was tired of searching. From the moment we walked in Olivia and Lucille were so helpful and encouraging. When we started looking for dresses I tried 2 on when my cousin actually looked at "The Dress" and said this is it! I tried it on and feel in love! I was about to give up, but from the moment i said YES to the dress everything worked out so seamlessly (since I planned my wedding long distance) My seamstress was awesome as well and went above and beyond with little time for trying and testing the dress, but she was perfect! I would recommend this Bridal shop to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience at Lucille's was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. The whole staff was helpful and awesome! The first dress I tried on, was the one I fell in love with! It was exactly what I was dreaming of finding. They also did a wonderful job on the alterations and very accommodating with my schedule. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/29/2017