126 Reviews for Lucille's Bridal Shop/ Vals Formalwear

Groom (1)
Garters (1)
Undergarments (1)
126 Lucille's Bridal Shop/ Vals Formalwear Reviews

Lived every second of being there! The staff was so helpful and had amazing attitudes. They stayed with my price range and were a phenomenal help. I can't wait to go and pick out the men's suits there and get to pick up my dress! I would recommend this place to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I decided to go to Lucille's to find my dream dress with two of my bridesmaids and then a few weeks later with my mom and sister. I knew which dress I wanted to try on, but I also wanted to try on a few more to make sure I got THE dress. Liz asked what style of dress I liked and what I didn't like about dresses I tried on and grabbed me a few to try on. She continually listed to my opinions about each dress and helped me find the perfect dress. When I went back with my mom and sister, she let me try on a few dresses to show my family even though I had pretty much decided on the dress during my first visit. Once my dress came in, it was super easy to make an appointment to try it on and there was no pressure to purchase accessories or set up alterations. I'm moving back to Texas soon (a few months before the wedding) and the ladies at the shop suggested that I do alterations in Texas since it'll be closer to the wedding so I don't run the risk of having to have alterations done twice if stress causes me to lose weight before the wedding. They were super accommodating and never pressured me into anything. I definitely recommend Lucille's!

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Alterations

Wonderful store!! Had an amazing experience there with the staff. Beautiful boutique and personalized experience :)

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were awesome! Pleasant experience.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I went to two other bridal shops before finding out about Lucille's Bridal shop. The moment I stepped foot into Lucille's, I immediately felt relieved, relaxed and not pressured by any means. From my big "YES" moment, fittings and appointments to bringing my gown home, I cannot think of one negative or worrisome moment that I had in buying my beautiful and comfortable gown that was so well fitted to my body professionally done by Lucille's. The staff were so sweet and kind, accommodating and fun to be with during this exciting time. Thank you Liz, Antoinette and Olivia for all your help! You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Such an amazing place! They helped me find my dream dress in less then an hour.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent service. Very professional.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so glad that I bought my dress at Lucille’s! They were so helpful and accommodating from day one, Olivia was a pleasure to work with! They are with you from step one all the way up to even after your wedding is over! They work with your schedule and even make sure they can accommodate you when they have to cancel an appointment! I would definitely recommend buying your dress from here, there’s no where better!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the day I walked into Lucille's I was very impressed. The staff has been very helpful from when I walked in the door and wasn't sure what dress I was going to purchase. They helped me find the dress that I so love!! Olivia was always helpful as well as the others! The seamstress Tina was excellent! She gave the best advice and altered my dress to my liking. Everyone there is very professional and actually seem to care about making you happy for your special day. No complaints at all!! I would recommend any future brides looking for a dress to definitely look at Lucille's.

Profile Picture Jamilah, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lucille's Bridal was the best bridal salon to meet all of our wedding expectations. My dress was absolutely stunning and went perfectly with my elegant theme at the Eolia Mansion in Waterford, CT. The staff was very attentive during my try on's, fitting, and getting everything done is just the right amount of time. Thank you to Lauren, Olivia, Antonietta and Tina, the seamstress. My bridesmaid dresses were amazing. They looked stunning and fit everyone so well. My mother had also gotten her mother of the bride dress here and exceeded her vision. I will continue to recommend Lucille's to those I know needing a dress for a special occasion in the future.

Profile Picture Dana, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone at Lucille's bridal was absolutely amazing from the second we walked through the door. I ended up finding the perfect dress there and the entire experience was wonderful.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

Where do I begin with Lucielle's?! I would like to start by thanking each and every staff member at Lucielle's. You all are amazing! I found my dress two years before my wedding. They were so great with letting me come in every so often to try it on, because what bride to be doesn't love to just try on their chosen dress?! I had gone there with an idea of the style dress I wanted. Liz at Lucielle's understood exactly what I had wanted. I can confidently say that the dress I bought was the exact one I had dreamt of! The service was amazing that my mother even bought her dress from there! Their seamstress does impeccable work! Also, to Olivia, thank you for being so patient and energetic with my mother and I! Thank you Lucielle's for helping me feel amazing on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Irene, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The girls at Lucille's Bridal Shop were fantastic. They helped me find the several variations of the style of dress I was looking for. They did such an amazing job my dream dress was only the 4th one I tried on! The alterations were done perfectly, even the custom alterations I wanted. Everyone was so kind and helpful. I will always recommend Lucille's for formal wear!

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I knew I'd start my wedding dress search at Lucille's after having a positive experience when I was maid of honor for my friend's wedding. Well, I did not need to look anywhere else because the selection at Lucille's is wonderful and I found the perfect dress during my first visit (I slept on it and decided it was the one for me -- and I am so happy I did!) I felt like a princess each and every time I went to Lucille's for fittings, and my bridesmaids also enjoyed the star treatment they received when picking out their beautiful coral Bill Levkoff dresses. The seamstress was phenomenal and I felt like a celebrity in my dress, which my guests raved about for its unique lace-y beauty! I wish I could wear my wedding dress every day ;) I would highly recommend CT brides start their search at Lucille's... I can guarantee it will be the first and last place you look!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found the PERFECT wedding dress at this place! I had searched so many different places but I was tired of searching. From the moment we walked in Olivia and Lucille were so helpful and encouraging. When we started looking for dresses I tried 2 on when my cousin actually looked at "The Dress" and said this is it! I tried it on and feel in love! I was about to give up, but from the moment i said YES to the dress everything worked out so seamlessly (since I planned my wedding long distance) My seamstress was awesome as well and went above and beyond with little time for trying and testing the dress, but she was perfect! I would recommend this Bridal shop to anyone!

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Alterations, Preservation

My experience at Lucille's was beautiful. Prior to purchasing my dress, I went to three different stores including two shops in NY and from my very first visit at Lucielle's and I tried on 'THE' dress (mind you is was the 2nd dress I tried on) I immediately knew that was the one. They offer such a great selection of dress with different price ranges to work with your budget. I also purchase the flower girl dress and they also dressed my husband and son. Everyone was very helpful throughout the entire process. I will definitely use them again in the near future. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone was so kind and helpful. Great shop!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience at Lucille's was absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. The whole staff was helpful and awesome! The first dress I tried on, was the one I fell in love with! It was exactly what I was dreaming of finding. They also did a wonderful job on the alterations and very accommodating with my schedule. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had a great experience at Lucilles with my bridesmaids looking for their gowns. I had 9 bridesmaids and I told them they could all pick out different gowns but from the same designer. The process was seamless. They all found different gowns because the selection was so vast! Everyone who had their alterations done there, loved the outcome. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Haley, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience with Lucille's was exceptional from the first day I stepped into their shop. Everyone was very friendly and helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding at a cost much better than any other shop I had gone to. They were very flexible with my schedule when scheduling fittings and the alterations came out perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Olivia is absolutely AMAZING!!! I wasn't sure what style gown I was wanted, but Olivia found me the most PERFECT dress. She was so helpful, patient, and positive throughout the entire process. Olivia was very knowledgable and was able to answer any questions I had. From the time we walked in the door we felt welcome and important. My bridesmaid dresses were also purchased at Lucille's and Olivia really made that experience exciting and fun for all of my girls. In addition, Mary the seamstress was fabulous. Not only did she alter my dress perfectly, but she also took her time in showing my mom the bustle, as it was a little detailed. Overall, I had a great experience from beginning to end and would definitely recommend Lucille's Bridal to anyone looking for a wedding gown and/or bridesmaid dresses.

Profile Picture Casey, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My experience at Lucille's was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end. Olivia was just fantastic! And I had so many compliments on my dress! It was the first one I tried on and I fell in love! It was exactly what I was dreaming of finding. They also did a wonderful job on the altering. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kristina , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I came to Lucille's after having a terrible first experience elsewhere. Lucille's was amazing from the start. They listened to what I was looking for and offered suggestions. They brought out gowns that fit me beautifully and were so calm and patient while I tried them on. I never felt rushed and they were not pushy at all. I really enjoyed working with Lucille's and would recommend anyone to them. They truly made my experience wonderful and made me feel like a princess.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had such a lovely experience. The staff knew exactly what I was looking for! Everything arrived on time and they were able to work around my schedule. Dress was stunning!

Profile Picture Shelby , 5/28/17, 1 Review