Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning Reviews

13 Reviews for Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning

• Rita

Rita · Married on 03/30/2018

Wonderful Work

It took me a year to finally allow myself to hand my wedding dress over to someone for cleaning/preservation which I am sure many brides out there can relate to! After speaking with David I was very reassured that my dress was in good hands (even though I live in another state and had to have my dress mailed out). David guided me throughout the entire process and made everything easy and comfortable. Thank you to David and team for being so accommodating and making my dress look like new again (FYI I had an outdoor wedding so there was a lot of dirt at the bottom of my very intricate beaded and lace Alon Livne dress, and of course makeup).

Sent on 05/03/2019

Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning's reply:

Thanks Rita for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and preserving your gown.(BTW-the dirtier the gown=more fun at the wedding!!) And thanks also for referring us to your friends for their preservation's

Angela · Married on 02/11/2017

Highly recommend Edricks bridal gown cleaning and preservation service!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Lorraine · Married on 08/13/2016

I looked at other establishments who said they would clean and preserve my gown but that my gown would be sealed in plastic wrap and should I open it, the warrantee would be void! How would I ever know if it was cleaned and if I did want to look at my dress again, how could I? Edricks beautifully cleaned and carefully muslin wrapped and stored my dress in pretty box- no plastic wrap. They even gave me gloves to wear should I want to look at my dress! I did pay a little more than usually quoted prices, but my dress and over skirt were extremely soiled (outdoor wedding) and they were perfectly cleaned. I feel I got an honest and superior service.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/08/2015

Amazing service! Dress came back to me with all stains removed and beautifully wrapped! The whole process was very seamless!

Sent on 11/19/2015

very accommodating-they delivered my dress to the house and shipped my daughters wedding dress back to her out of state house

Sent on 01/19/2015

Edricks was very professional and responsive. They picked up the gown right at my office and preserved it beautifully and quickly. What a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Deirdre · Married on 05/10/2014

Working with Edricks dry cleaning was a pleasure. They cleaned and preserved my wedding dress quickly and at an affordable rate. It's difficult to trust someone with such an important and meaningful item, but you can have the confidence in Edricks.

Sent on 01/20/2015

My dress came back as white as the day I bought it! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Janet · Married on 05/25/2013

Gown Preservation

David,
    I picked up our daughter-in-laws wedding gown yesterday. You are a treasure. Your staff was amazing keeping in touch with me. Lisa had me come in to inspect the gown before it was put into the box with muslin. You are a miracle worker, you got all of the coffee stains out of this precious gown. I can’t thank you enough. I did open the box to see how the gown was wrapped in muslin only to discover you also included white gloves to handle the cleaned gown. Thank you a million times over. I just sent photos to our daughter-in-law. She will be so happy.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning's reply:

Thanks so much Janet for your kind words. We really enjoyed working on your daughter-in -laws dress and so happy you had such a great experience with our team. You words mean a lot to all of us. Have a great holiday....David

Stefanie · Married on 10/13/2012

David and his team did such a wonderful job cleaning and preserving my wedding dress. By the end of the night of my wedding the bottom of my dress was so dirty and David was able to get my dress looking like new again. David and his team are extremely professional and responsive and had my dress returned to me quickly and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend David and Edricks Fine Dry Cleaning to all brides!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Heidi · Married on 10/22/2011

I was married in CT, but I live in VA so Edricks was a lifesaver! I packed my dress up and mailed it to them in CT, then they mailed it to me to VA in perfect condition! I got married in the fall and my tulle dress picked up tons of leaves and dirt. Now it as good as new, and for a great price. It came nicely packed up in a thick cardboard preservation box which was tucked in a fabric bag. It will certainly be a keepsake for years!

Sent on 03/10/2012

they were terrific-mailed the dress back to the bride and delivered the mother of the bride dress to my house. it was just a bit expensive (but that could be that the dresses were a bit fussy, so lots of detail)

Sent on 12/26/2014