47 Holmes Street, Mystic, CT 06355 Map · Phone number

About Love Bird Bridal Shop

Love Bird Bridal Shop is a charming New England bridal shop located in Mystic, Connecticut. Love Bird offers brides calm, intimate, private bridal appointments for bridal gown shopping. Since 2012.

At their appointment, brides will be able to work with owner, Andi, or bridal stylist, Emily, to customize their bridal look. Love Bird Bridal Shop also provides gown preservation for after your special day.

Call, text, email, or book online at https://lovebirdbridalshop.as.me/schedule.php

Chosen by BRIDES Magazine as one of the Best Bridal Salons in America in their 2016 August/September issue.

Follow Love Bird Bridal Shop on

Love Bird Bridal Shop 4
Love Bird Bridal Shop 5
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Swinburne · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Coming to Love Bird was the first time I felt like the Bride-To-Be! The ladies at Love Bird know how to make a girl feel special. They not only have a beautiful store, but an inviting upstairs area that will comfortably accommodate you and your party. During your appointment you are their main priority and they will help in any way possible to get you into YOUR dress. After my first fitting, I had definitely chosen the designer I wanted but wasn't sure on the dress. They went out of their way to contact the designer herself to get a few styles loaned to them that I had seen online, JUST so I could try them on... and wouldn't you know it, one of them turned out to be THE dress! Once you find the one, they will doll you up with a veil and maybe even one of the handmade hair pieces for a full look (cue the tears). My mom loved one original hairpiece so much, she bought it for me for Christmas. I think I must open it and stare at it like at least once a week, it is priceless! Just absolutely stunning. They also have a gorgeous array of bridesmaid dresses to choose from, which is where my girls will be getting their gowns from. I genuinely cannot say enough good things and I cannot wait to come back to pick my dress up!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Daphne

Daphne · Married on 07/21/2018

A bridal shop breath of fresh air!

Words cannot describe how wonderful the whole dress shopping experience was with Andi at Love Bird Bridal. I was hopelessly searching for a lace wedding dress that would arrive in time for my wedding in Greece last July (I began searching in February), but was told by many other bridal stores that I would have very limited selection since I needed at least 6-9 months to order a dress, let alone time for alterations. I felt as though I was being punished for having a short engagement! However, from the moment my best friend and I entered the Love Bird Bridal shop, I knew there was something special there. When I met Andi, I felt as though I was meeting one of my good friends who was also there to support and help me find a dress. She was extremely attentive and made me feel so comfortable and at ease during the whole process (unlike most of the other bridal stores I visited). I loved was that she worked with me to create a stunning semi-custom dress (including a beautiful custom veil and hair combs), with the tailoring expertise of Melissa Oddo (who I also recommend!), that was exactly what I wanted for my wedding day (and for MUCH less than a typical custom dress - believe me, I checked)! Andi assured me that she would help me get my dress in time for alterations before June and she delivered! Her attention to detail was right in line with my own expectations. I am beyond thrilled with my experience at Love Bird Bridal. If you are looking for a wedding dress along the Connecticut/RI shoreline, make an appointment with Love Bird Bridal! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Kasey · Married on 09/08/2017

I wish I could give Andi 10 stars. I had gone to one bridal store before meeting with her because they carried a specific designer I was in love with. I hate trying clothes on in general so I wasn't overly excited about finding a dress. I had an okay experience with the shop, but the designer I was in love with was wayyy out of my price range. When I first met with Andi I explained the styles of dresses I tried on and still wasn't overly excited about the process. She has an eye for body shape and what dresses are complimentary to you. After showing her pictures of the dresses I was in love with (but couldn't afford) we began discussing how we could try and make my vision work. I also voiced that I wanted to use pieces of lace from my mothers dress and to incorporate somehow. Well needless to say she is my new BFF. We met multiple times and created my "dream" dress with my mother's dress and Andi's impeccable eye. She also added a sparkly belt and created a hair piece with the lace from my mom's dress as well. I received SO many compliments and was so happy with how it came out. Andi came to all of my alteration appointments and made the process so easy. I also got all of my bridesmaid dresses from her which also was pretty effortless. Andi's ability to make each experience personalized is what sets her apart from other bridal stores. You will not be disappointed trust me! You will be doing yourself a disservice by not going to her!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Love Bird Bridal Shop 6
    Love Bird Bridal Shop 7
    Love Bird Bridal Shop 8
    Love Bird Bridal Shop 9
    Love Bird Bridal Shop 10

Love Bird Bridal Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Gansett Weddings Wedding DJs

Andi is a top notch business owner who provides a personal touch to all of her sales. Her eye for fashion is second to none and she provides a great value to her customers. She is highly recommended.

• 47 Holmes Street Mystic, Connecticut, 06355 See on map