Michele - A Bridal Boutique

1587 Boston Post Road The Shops At Waters Edge, Westbrook, CT 06498 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Michele - A Bridal Boutique

Michele - A Bridal Boutique is a one-of-a-kind wedding boutique based in Westbrook, Connecticut. This breathtaking showroom is not only home to fashions from world-renowned ateliers but boasts a gorgeous interior all its own. Celebrating couples are invited inside this French Provincial-style sanctuary for private dress appointments. With complimentary lavender champagne and attentive assistants to hand, the staff at Michele aim to make dressing a bride an experience worth treasuring.

The private fittings at this boutique are attended by knowledgeable consultants that can advise you on specific fits, fabrics, and fine details. This outlet stocks such remarkable designers as Stella York, Enzoani, Blue by Enzoani, Justin Alexander Bridal and EveryBody EveryBride. Once you have purchased your dream dress, the team at Michele can provide you with a list of their highly recommended tailors for your alterations.

Follow Michele - A Bridal Boutique on
Arching florals over the entrance
panomichele 51 317618 1567622130

35 Reviews for Michele - A Bridal Boutique

Amanda M. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

The most amazing bridal shop experience!

I can't begin to tell you how amazing my experience was with Julie and Michele A Bridal. I don't live close to Westbrook, and what originally brought me here was they had my favorite designer, Stella York. This was the first shop I went to to begin my wedding dress hunt and from the moment I (and my ridiculous number of guests-8!) walked in the door, we felt like family. Julie was so welcoming and even had lavender champagne waiting for each of us. What’s really nice is they only do one appointment at a time, so it’s a more personalized experience and not as overwhelming. What I also liked was there’s a beautiful separate changing room with a full wall mirror that helps you see a dress from all angles before walking out to show your entourage. I tried on a bunch of dresses, some that I absolutely adored, but since it was my first shop, I wanted to shop around to make sure I wasn’t missing out on anything. Luckily Julie completely understood how important that was and I knew if I didn’t find a dress anywhere else, I’d return. After visiting about 5 other shops, none of them compared to my experience at Michele, and I came back to say yes to the dress this past weekend!
    Every bride deserves the experience Julie offered, I literally can sit here and type forever on how much I adored her. Julie remembered everything that I shared with her, from my style to what I do for work, I felt like I've known her for years. I’m the most indecisive bride ever and I was so torn between two completely different gowns, but Julie did not give up on me and had all the patience in the world. She is so beyond knowledgeable of the bridal field and gave the best advice in the most genuine way, she’s the perfect mix of professional and fun. She helped me pick the most perfect dress and in the process I gained a friendship and a fantastic bridal experience. I am so happy to be a Michele A Bridal bride and plan to recommend her to everyone I know! My sister and another friend said they can’t wait to get engaged just so they can come shop with Julie! I wish I could give her 10 stars, she’s truly beautiful inside & out!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Michele - A Bridal Boutique's reply:

OMGoodness Amanda,

Thank you so much for such a detailed review with such kind words :)

You were an absolute pleasure to work with and we're so grateful that you chose to be a Michele Bride!

xoxo-Julie
  • Sylvia

Sylvia U. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Amazing and very professional

I loved having the whole place to myself and my accompanying party. They listened to what I wanted and stuck to my budget and I was able to say yes to my dress and veil.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Michele - A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review for us! You and your mom were such a pleasure to work with!

I can't wait to see pics of you on your big day! You're going to look stunning!!!

xoxo-Julie

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Michele - A Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Michele - A Bridal Boutique 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1587 Boston Post Road The Shops At Waters Edge, The Shops At Waters Edge Westbrook, CT, 06498 See on map
    430-305-1447 (Phone number)
    Location of (Michele - A Bridal Boutique)