Michele - A Bridal Boutique

Westbrook, CT View map

Michele - A Bridal Boutique is a one-of-a-kind wedding boutique based in Westbrook, Connecticut. This breathtaking showroom is not only home to fashions from world-renowned ateliers but boasts a gorgeous interior all its own. Celebrating couples are invited inside this French Provincial-style sanctuary for private dress appointments. With complimentary lavender champagne and attentive assistants to hand, the staff at Michele aim to make dressing a bride an experience worth treasuring.

The private fittings at this boutique are attended by knowledgeable consultants that can advise you on specific fits, fabrics, and fine details. This outlet stocks such remarkable designers as Stella York, Enzoani, Blue by Enzoani, Justin Alexander Bridal and EveryBody EveryBride. Once you have purchased your dream dress, the team at Michele can provide you with a list of their highly recommended tailors for your alterations.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Cristina
    Cristina R. Married on 10/22/2021

Juliet an Michele-A-Bridal Boutique is 5 stars!

If you're like me, making decisions is not my strong suit. I went to several bridal salons with a vision in mind, but never was able to commit. Michele-a-Bridal Boutique had a plethora of styles to try on, and Julie never rushed me with my appointment, or commitment to anything. She was very honest and it felt like she was a part of my family! When I tried on a dress I fell in love with, I wasn't able to commit on the spot. Julie told me to take some time and call her back if I wanted to try it on again. That really eased my mind, and when I went back to try it on again, I felt gorgeous and comfortable to commit. Julie was so friendly and caring, and made the process a positive one. She had luxurious touches like her variety of accessories and veils, and we loved having lavender champagne too! I recommend her to everyone I know!
  • Sylvia
    Sylvia U. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing and very professional

I loved having the whole place to myself and my accompanying party. They listened to what I wanted and stuck to my budget and I was able to say yes to my dress and veil.

Michele - A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review for us! You and your mom were such a pleasure to work with!

I can't wait to see pics of you on your big day! You're going to look stunning!!!

xoxo-Julie

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

1587 Boston Post Road The Shops At Waters Edge, The Shops At Waters Edge Westbrook, CT, 06498
Location of (Michele - A Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding