91 Wall Street, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Everthine Bridal Boutique

Everthine is a charming bridal boutique for the today's bride who is looking to feel unique and one-of-a-kind on her wedding day. Our designers are chosen based on their approach to simple elegance, romantic details, and vintage touches.

At Everthine, every bride who walks through our door is important, special, and deserves our undivided attention. This is why we require each bride to have her own private appointment. We want to spend enough time getting to know our brides, understanding their style, and creating their vision for the most important day of their life. Our dedicated bridal stylists go above and beyond to ensure an experience that will be remembered forever. Please click here to make an appointment!

13269082121171007170942M1C32b

Everthine Bridal Boutique 3
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Everything about Everthine was Amazing

Hilary was so accommodating and sweet. Every single dress she pulled for me was absolutely stunning it was hard not to love everything! She was kind and supportive throughout the whole process and I highly recommend Everthine to anyone who wants more than just a conventional gown. Hilary knew that I had another dress I wanted to try on that wasn’t at their salon and never pressured me to buy the gown on the spot unlike the other salon I went to. I will be sure to recommend Everthine to every future bride in my area.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Dress

The ladies at Everthine made my dress shopping experience easier than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

Be an Everthine Bride!!!

Everthine made all my wedding dress buying dreams come true! The setting and atmosphere in the shop itself makes you feel like you’re in a fairytale. The staff was incredibly kind and accommodating - they listened to everything I said and as a result I fell in love with the first dress I tried on. From that moment, to the dress coming in, to finding the perfect veil to go with it, Everthine took care of me at every step. It was better than my ‘Say Yes to the Dress’ dreams! I will be telling everyone I know to be an Everthine Bride!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Everthine Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Orange Restoration Labs
    Orange Restoration Labs Wedding Dresses

Wonderful new shop with a fresh point of view. Not to be missed. Sally Lorensen Conant, Ph.D. Orange Restoration Labs

• Simply Gorgeous by Erin
    Simply Gorgeous by Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everthine is about being true to your own style and being exquisite on your wedding day. Chelsea and her stylists have an impeccable eye to help style you from gown to those special details that create the entire picture. Be sure to ask about their Picture Perfect Appointment!

• 91 Wall Street Madison, 06443 See on map