Everthine Bridal Boutique

91 Wall Street, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Everthine Bridal Boutique

Everthine is a charming bridal boutique for the today's bride who is looking to feel unique and one-of-a-kind on her wedding day. Our designers are chosen based on their approach to simple elegance, romantic details, and vintage touches.

At Everthine, every bride who walks through our door is important, special, and deserves our undivided attention. This is why we require each bride to have her own private appointment. We want to spend enough time getting to know our brides, understanding their style, and creating their vision for the most important day of their life. Our dedicated bridal stylists go above and beyond to ensure an experience that will be remembered forever. Please click here to make an appointment!

80 Reviews for Everthine Bridal Boutique

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Dress

The ladies at Everthine made my dress shopping experience easier than I could have imagined!

• Erin

Erin Malley · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Incomparable!

Had such an amazing time finding my wedding dress at Everthine in Madison! Hillary was so much fun to work with and so good at her job! The space is gorgeous and the dresses here are unique, beautifully crafted, and comfortable (not at all like the stiff, poofy, cupcake dresses that are found everywhere else). A one-of-a-kind wedding dress store for sure. So glad my wedding planner recommended it.

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

I bought my Made With Love wedding gown in the Burlington, VT boutique. I was extremely happy with my experience. Kimberly was beyond helpful throughout the entire process. From picking the gown to accessories, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. I loved that you have the entire salon to yourself during your appointment. I drove 2 1/2 hours specifically to try on the MWL Sasha dress. I fell in love the minute I put it on! I still tried on about a dozen other dresses, which were all beautiful, but Sasha was my girl! Kimberly was so patient and helpful allowing me to try on a variety of gowns to make sure I had found "the one!" When I returned to pick up my dress, she was wonderful in helping me select a belt, earrings, and hair comb that really completed my look. I would highly recommend Everthine if you're looking for a personalized and intimate experience with gowns that are truly unique!

Everthine Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Orange Restoration Labs
    Orange Restoration Labs Wedding Dresses

Wonderful new shop with a fresh point of view. Not to be missed. Sally Lorensen Conant, Ph.D. Orange Restoration Labs

• Simply Gorgeous by Erin
    Simply Gorgeous by Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

Everthine is about being true to your own style and being exquisite on your wedding day. Chelsea and her stylists have an impeccable eye to help style you from gown to those special details that create the entire picture. Be sure to ask about their Picture Perfect Appointment!

• 91 Wall Street Madison, CT 06443 See on map