Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Southington, Connecticut View map

Simply Gorgeous by Erin, a wedding makeup and hair service in Southington, Connecticut, has over 20 years of experience. Offering traveling bridal services as well as a full-service salon, Erin and her team love to reveal a woman’s true beauty, drawing inspiration from their natural features and building on their strengths. They consider working with clients on their wedding day a true honor, and strive to supply them with amazing looks.

With each consultation, Erin and her team work with clients to fully understand their beauty goals. Simply Gorgeous by Erin offers an effortless look, one that’s both elegant and not overdone. They are happy to offer guidance on what would best compliment their clients, and also offer hair and makeup trials to try desired looks. In addition to threading, tweezing, and waxing, they provide the following beauty services:

• Blowouts
  • Extensions
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$170

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$165

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Depilatories
Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

4.7

• Panpan
    Panpan C. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing experience

I had an absolutely amazing with Simply Gorgeous by Erin for my wedding. Firstly, our wedding was delayed due to COVID and they were understanding, flexible, and communicative. Secondly, the quality of their work and their professionalism is top tier. After my trial, I felt that while the makeup was stunning, it was just too much for me as a someone who rarely wears makeup on a day-to-day basis. Alisa called me and we talked about changes that I wanted to make, and she could not have been more understanding. On the day of the wedding, my makeup was 100% what I envisioned. Alisa is not only talented but is able to have the flexibility to cater to each person's individual style and tastes. Kelly was my hairstylist and I had a vision of what I wanted my aesthetic to be, and she delivered it to utter perfection. They were also on time, and we finished a full hour ahead of schedule with 8 women for hair and makeup. Cannot recommend this business enough!
    Christina F. Married on 06/05/2021

Best Glam Squad ever!

When looking to book our hair and makeup team, I thought back to all the weddings I was in as a bridesmaid and what glam squad made me feel my best.. and that was Simply Gorgeous By Erin! Luckily our date was available and from initial consult with Erin (who is a bad ass boss lady with the kindest most empowering soul) to getting an epic trial with Kasia and Kelly - I knew me and my gals would be in great hands! The day-of team made us all feel so comfortable and confident. We all wanted to go a little more natural and they NAILED it, pulling out our best selves!! Cannot recommend SGBE enough for all those babes looking to feel good inside and out!
  • Alexia
    Alexia Married on 08/01/2020

Beautiful and Relaxing!

Melissa and Laura were absolutely wonderful! They did our hair and makeup for five of us over the course of a morning, and we all looked absolutely beautiful! They even did my Mom and my flowergirl! They were so kind and funny, they immediately put everyone at ease, and everyone loved loved loved how they looked! Thank you so much!

Simply Gorgeous by Erin's reply:

Alexia! How are you, Mrs? We're so thrilled you loved your experience. It was a honor for us to take care of you and your loved ones. Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Discover Photo Discover Photo Wedding Photographers

Very professional and friendly !!! Highly Recommended Jacek Discover Photo Studio

5th Avenue Weddings & Events 5th Avenue Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Always a pleasure to work with.

Studio Foto Studio Foto Wedding Photographers

Hands down one of the best makeup artists we know. Erin is an amazing person who adds a level of comfort to the room:) Erin is an amazing choice for your wedding. She did the make up for our wedding!!

5 North Main Street Southington, Connecticut, 06489

By appointment.
Location of (Simply Gorgeous by Erin)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding