5 North Main Street, Southington, CT 06489 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Simply Gorgeous by Erin

Simply Gorgeous by Erin, a wedding makeup and hair service in Southington, Connecticut, has over 20 years of experience. Offering traveling bridal services as well as a full-service salon, Erin and her team love to reveal a woman’s true beauty, drawing inspiration from their natural features and building on their strengths. They consider working with clients on their wedding day a true honor, and strive to supply them with amazing looks.

With each consultation, Erin and her team work with clients to fully understand their beauty goals. Simply Gorgeous by Erin offers an effortless look, one that’s both elegant and not overdone. They are happy to offer guidance on what would best compliment their clients, and also offer hair and makeup trials to try desired looks. In addition to threading, tweezing, and waxing, they provide the following beauty services:

• Blowouts

Simply Gorgeous by Erin 1
Simply Gorgeous by Erin 2

LoriAnn · Married on 06/01/2019

Loved Simply Gorgeous!

I used Simply Gorgeous by Erin for my recent wedding and couldn't be happier with my choice. They were recommended to me by my sister. They communicated with me through the entire process and were always quick to get back to me if I had any questions or concerns. I had a trial that went wonderfully and then on the day of my wedding, I had two girls who came do hair and two girls who did make up for myself, the wedding party and the mothers. Everyone was absolutely gorgeous and the makeup lasted the entire night! I can't say enough good things about Simply Gorgeous by Erin, especially because everyone I met who worked there was amazing and so kind. I would absolutely recommend them, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Cala · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply Gorgeous is simply perfect

Simply Gorgeous made me feel and look my absolute best for my wedding day. From the very beginning, starting with a phone call interview all the way to the finishing touches on the day of our wedding, I felt pampered and cared for. The online payment system helped to keep things on track, and the trials are a must do before the wedding, as you can really see what your wedding look will be and make adjustments as needed. I worked with Rachel for my Makeup and Nicole for my hair. Both ladies did an amazing job and had myself and 3 of my other ladies ready right on time and still able to do touch ups afterwards. I can't thank the Simply Gorgeous team enough!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Simply Gorgeous by Erin FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 170.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 165.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Threading, Tweezing, Waxing

• Discover Photo
    Discover Photo Wedding Photographers

Very professional and friendly !!! Highly Recommended Jacek Discover Photo Studio

• 5th Avenue Weddings & Events
    5th Avenue Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Always a pleasure to work with.

• Studio Foto
    Studio Foto Wedding Photographers

Hands down one of the best makeup artists we know. Erin is an amazing person who adds a level of comfort to the room:) Erin is an amazing choice for your wedding. She did the make up for our wedding!!

• 5 North Main Street Southington, Connecticut, 06489 See on map