Norwich, CT 06360 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beauty By Mineko by Nicole Dawson

Mineko Makeup is an award winning luxury beauty studio. Our signature is a soft romantic look that will leave you flawless on your big day. We travel to you on your wedding day so you can focus on what matters.

860.917.4775

Beauty By Mineko by Nicole Dawson 2
  • Michaela

Michaela Rinaldo · Married on 08/17/2019

Loved My Natural Look!

I absolutely adore Nikki! I needed to find a makeup and hair artist down by the North Stonington/Preston area to make it easy on the day of my wedding. I am so glad I found Nicole. She is so bubbly, friendly, and adorable and a total perfectionist (like myself). She was very responsive via email and made it easy to send over ideas for my look and to book the trial. Sitting in the chair with Nikki is a lot of fun. She's so peppy and friendly and FUN. I felt so at ease the morning of my wedding talking to her and her assistant for the day, Sarah, who was equally fun to be around. All of my bridesmaids and the MOB/MOG looked BEAUTIFUL! She was so accommodating when one of my bridesmaids changed her mind last minute about doing her makeup, and made sure to fit her in before she left. (My bridesmaid changed her mind because when she saw how good we all looked she didn't want to pass up the opportunity!) Nikki stayed a lot longer than she had initially planned on to finish everything up and she never once complained or even looked remotely phased by it. We all looked amazing. I've had a bad experience with airbrush makeup before, last summer when i was in a friends wedding. My now husband didn't even recognize me because that particular artist really didn't know how to make the makeup look natural. Nikki knew exactly what to do and really listened to my vision for a natural bohemian look. On top of it all, none of us had any smears, smudges, or lines after sweating it out on the dance floor all night long and removal was super easy in the shower!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Beauty By Mineko by Nicole Dawson 3
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn King · Married on 08/03/2019

The best experience!

Nikki was referred to me by multiple people (former brides and bridal party members) and exceeded all expectations. We had a large group of girls and Nikki brought a team with her that was able to ensure that everyone looked flawless on time. She was professional and helpful throughout the planning process. I knew that I had nothing to worry about with her in charge of our wedding preparations. After doing several lash lift and tints, my trial and finally hair and makeup on the big day, I really felt like Nikki was a good friend. I would refer her without hesitation to anyone looking to book hair and makeup for their big day. Thank you, Nikki :)

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Hilary

Hilary · Married on 02/09/2019

Flawless!!!

Nicole made me and my bridal party feel and look amazing. She was so much fun to work with, and just did an outstanding job and kept communcation open for any changes. I even looked good the morning after, and she brought a whole new level of confidence to a adolescent junior bridesmaid who felt uncomfortable standing in front of everyone. I had a larger party (9 girls plus myself and MOB) and she was able to get everyone done wonderfully! Thank you Nikki!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Beauty By Mineko by Nicole Dawson 4

Beauty By Mineko by Nicole Dawson FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 36.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20