Salon Le Rae

Wallingford, CT View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Salon Le Rae is a premier bridal beauty studio in Wallingford, Connecticut. This passionate team of hair stylists and makeup artists provides the best of service for your entire bridal party. Whether you want a natural look to compliment your features, or a glam style to make you feel like a star, Salon Le Rae will help you find the perfect look for your wedding. Choose this team of professionals to create a wedding look no one will forget.

Salon Le Rae offers custom wedding packages to suit the needs of every bridal party. You can schedule your day-of services either at their salon, where your group will be treated to snacks and drinks while you’re primped, or at your wedding venue for your convenience. Salon Le Rae services include:

• Hair and makeup trials
  • Day-of hair and makeup for bride and bridal party
  • Airbrush spray tanning
  • Lash extensions
  • Hair extensions
  • Facial waxing
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$42

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Christie K. Married on 11/06/2021

Hire them!

Rachel and team from Salon Le Rae are fabulous! During my trial, both Rachel and Taryn were great at taking inspiration photos and turning them into reality, but specific to me and my hair/skin type. They didn't just try to copy cat a look for me, they truly wanted to make it "me." The whole team at Salon Le Rae were absolute professionals the day of the wedding, too! They created unique hairstyles for each bridesmaid based on their request, not just standard bridesmaid hairstyles you see all the time. They are also a very fun crew of people and we had a lot of laughs the day of the wedding! I cannot recommend this team enough!

Salon Le Rae's reply:

Thank you so much Christy! We had such a great time being a part of your wedding and we are so pleased you were all so happy with your hair and makeup!
  • W
    Winter Married on 10/09/2021

The absolute best

Rachel (owner) and her team of talented ladies deserve MORE than a 5⭐ review! Not only are you greeted by hellos and smiles as soon as you walk in the door but you walk out as the beautiful bride you'd hope to be on your special day! After my trial I knew that they were the PERFECT match for me and my ladies! Then covid happened 😔 Through all of that craziness I couldn't be more GRATEFUL as to how understanding and helpful they were. The open line of communication made things even easier and less stressful. I honestly can't PRAISE this salon enough! I LOVED my experience so much that I actually switched salons and now they take care of ALL my hair needs 🥰

Salon Le Rae's reply:

Thank you so much Winter for all of your kind words! After all the craziness with Covid, I was so happy to see you finally have your special day that you SO deserved! You are so sweet and it was such a pleasure being a part of your special day AND I am so happy that I get to still see you for all of your other hair needs!
  • Anna
    Anna W. Married on 10/01/2021

Excellent service!

I can’t praise this team enough! From start to finish, Rachel and her team were responsive and professional. They used my inspiration photos to bring my vision of my perfect bridal look to life. I was so pleased with my trial, and they replicated my look effortlessly on my wedding day. They arrived promptly to my hotel on time the day of, and were flexible when a couple girls wanted to add on their services. They had us all ready at the time we expected, and were such a joy to get ready with that morning! Not to mention Rachel is just the sweetest person to work with. Pricing was also more reasonable than similar services in the area. Definitely recommend working with Rachel and Salon Le Rae for your wedding day!

Salon Le Rae's reply:

Thank you so much Anna for all of your kind words and wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it!! We were so happy to be a part of your special day. You and your bridal party were such a pleasure to work with and we are so pleased to hear that everyone was happy with their hair and makeup!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

18 South Orchard Street Wallingford, CT, 06492
2032653310
Location of (Salon Le Rae)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding