All That Glitters Makeup Artistry

Torrington, CT View map

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry is a New Hartford/Torrington, Connecticut-based business that offers makeup services to brides in the Hartford area and beyond. The owner, Amy, has been a licensed cosmetologist for over 17 years, and received her license after earning certifications in conventional and airbrush makeup at the International Institute of Cosmetology. On your wedding day, Amy and her team at All That Glitters Makeup Artistry will make you feel beautiful inside and out.

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry offers on-site makeup services to brides and their bridal party on the day of their wedding. Their services include airbrush makeup, eye makeup, contour makeup, natural makeup and false eyelashes. They also offer a makeup trial prior to the wedding. Along with their makeup services, All That Glitters Makeup Artistry also offers on-site hair services, which include simple, elegant updos and hairstyling.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$10

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 09/12/2020

Perfect wedding makeup thanks to All That Glitters.

I hired Amy to do my wedding makeup and I am SO happy I did! She is so sweet and personable and does a fantastic job with both hair and makeup. I had 9 ladies get their makeup done and they were all very pleased with the results! Before the event we were able to do trials so we could find my perfect wedding day look as I was not too sure what I wanted. Very fair prices and great overall experience- I recommend hiring her for your wedding day. You will not be disappointed in the final results (or friendly conversation)!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee B. Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

I am so happy we were able to work with All That Glitters. We stayed at an Airbnb the night before and planned on getting ready there the morning of my wedding. They were very accommodating and we're able to change plans for me when my first Airbnb cancelled and we had to book a new location.

My bridal party was very pleased with their hairdos. We had two hairdressers working at the same time, and we made such good time getting everyone's hair ready. Couldn't have been happier with the results!

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylee, we had a great time working with you and your bridal party! Thank you so much for choosing All That Glitters for your big day! ✨
  • Naomi
    Naomi F. Married on 10/06/2019

Skilled makeup artist and a lovely person

Amy did my hair and makeup and my mother in law’s hair for my small wedding. The quality of her work is amazing and her rates are very reasonable. My makeup looked so good that I intentionally went to bed without washing my face after the wedding in the hope that at least some of the makeup would still be there the next day! She is professional and easy to work with. Beyond that, she is just a kind and lovely person who went above and beyond her professional responsibilities and even helped with some last minute wedding set up. I would highly recommend Amy for hair and makeup for any type of event.

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry's reply:

Naomi it was such a pleasure to work with you and your family, thank you for choosing All That Glitters Makeup Artistry for your big day!

Real Weddings

• Kaitlyn & Kyle
    28 photos · 09/12/2020

19 Wolcott Ave Torrington, CT, 06790
Location of (All That Glitters Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding