All That Glitters Makeup Artistry Reviews

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry 5
  • Kaylee

Kaylee Byram · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful!

I am so happy we were able to work with All That Glitters. We stayed at an Airbnb the night before and planned on getting ready there the morning of my wedding. They were very accommodating and we're able to change plans for me when my first Airbnb cancelled and we had to book a new location.

My bridal party was very pleased with their hairdos. We had two hairdressers working at the same time, and we made such good time getting everyone's hair ready. Couldn't have been happier with the results!

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry 6
    All That Glitters Makeup Artistry 7
    Sent on 11/23/2019

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylee, we had a great time working with you and your bridal party! Thank you so much for choosing All That Glitters for your big day! ✨
  • Naomi

Naomi Fisher · Married on 10/06/2019

Skilled makeup artist and a lovely person

Amy did my hair and makeup and my mother in law’s hair for my small wedding. The quality of her work is amazing and her rates are very reasonable. My makeup looked so good that I intentionally went to bed without washing my face after the wedding in the hope that at least some of the makeup would still be there the next day! She is professional and easy to work with. Beyond that, she is just a kind and lovely person who went above and beyond her professional responsibilities and even helped with some last minute wedding set up. I would highly recommend Amy for hair and makeup for any type of event.

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry 8
    All That Glitters Makeup Artistry 9
    All That Glitters Makeup Artistry 10
    Sent on 10/12/2019

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry's reply:

Naomi it was such a pleasure to work with you and your family, thank you for choosing All That Glitters Makeup Artistry for your big day!
  • Joceline

Joceline · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing makeup artist

Amy is friendly and personable. She is extremely talented, and reasonable with price. She goes above and beyond and makes sure you love your make up and hair. I highly recommended Amy to everyone!

All That Glitters Makeup Artistry 11