64 main street, Stafford Springs, CT 06076 Map · Phone number

About Studio Foto

Krystal and I (Paul) met in collage and fell in love in the dark room;) We graduated and started Studio Foto in the basement of a frame shop. 11 years later we have a amazing studio and LOVE what we do! We operate a custom photography business that specializes in weddings, babies and boudoir ;) We are primarily an à la carte studio and love building that perfect package for you. We are a easy going Husband and wife team that wants to get to know our couples and make amazing images of their wedding day. Drop us a note we would love to learn about you more!

Currently we are a featured photographer on http://www.stylemmepretty.com

8 Reviews for Studio Foto

Joy · Married on 08/16/2014

As the Design Director for a magazine, I spend a lot of time reviewing photographer portfolios and critiquing images, so I was very selective about who I chose to shoot my wedding. Paul and Crystal delivered timely, artful photographs that far exceed my expectations. Studio Photo listened and delivered on specifics of the style I was looking for, and not only carried out the promises, but delivered ten fold. They are talented, fun to be around, professional, and an incredible value given the quality of their work.

Look no further, this dynamic team is exactly who you should trust to capture your important event.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Paul and Krystal are hands down the best! My husband and I had so much fun with them shooting our big day in Mystic, CT. They are professional and fun and pictures look like artwork. Paul and Krystal are now our lifelong friends in addition to family photographer. Anyone would be lucky to have them shoot their wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2013

aaron · Married on 09/10/2011

Paul and Krystal (and Eric & Jen - assistants) are hands down the best photography team in the business. As a photographer myself (although not on their level), this was the most important vendor we booked and we needed someone who could not only shoot in a style we wanted, but who understood our vision. I had a two-hour phone call with Paul and the rest was history. They also connected us with some of the best vendors in the business. This wasn't a cookie-cutter wedding and we aren't kind to "average" execution and ideas, so to say they went above and beyond is an understatement.

Their prices are a bit high (but who's aren't these days) and they are really busy so sometimes a bit hard to get a hold of, but that is forgettable compared to what they will provide you with. They are not only great photographers, but they are genuine, honest and personable people. That makes all the difference in the world.

Honestly, do yourself a favor and hire them for your event. Thank you a million times over guys!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Award

Studio Foto FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Emily's Catering Group
    Emily's Catering Group Wedding Caterers

Paul and Krystal are more than great photographers; they are a husband and wife team who know how to capture the very best moments on film.

• Simply Gorgeous by Erin
    Simply Gorgeous by Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've done a few weddings with Studio Foto and will soon be using them for my own personal photos. They capture the details that tell a story and make you feel like an intimate part of the bride and groom's wedding day. Not only are they artful beyond words but also very professional and a pleasure to work with.

• 64 main street Stafford Springs, 06076 See on map