Alicia Ann Photographers

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Alicia Ann Photographers is a fine art medium format film photography studio that specializes in classic, stately New England affairs. Our photography style is clean, classic, and candid, and our images tell the emotional and everlasting story of the start of a legacy of love and commitment.

In addition to providing emotional photography, we also donate 10% of what clients invest in us towards charity in effort to serve the less fortunate.

For more information, visit our website at www.AliciaAnnPhotographers.com or call us at 203-980-7968.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jennifer
    Jennifer V. Married on 11/19/2021

Amazing to work with! 10/10

Alicia was amazing to work with. She was not only my photographer, but she actually helped me tape myself up for my dress when none of my bridesmaids could!! She truly saved the day and I can’t thank her enough. She was great to work with on both our engagement shoot and wedding day. Highly recommend!! I don’t have any of my photos yet to share, but am so excited to see my vision come to life!
    Meghan C. Married on 11/06/2021

The best of the best

Alicia and Justin were the absolute best! Throughout the planning process, Alicia went out of her way to check in, offer support, and make the process so much fun! The team made our day so special, capturing every single detail we were excited about. We’ve see a few shots already and are just blown away with how perfectly they captured our love. I will definitely be coming back as our little family grows and I’m so thankful for this team! Thank you for making our day so perfect!
    Amanda K. Married on 10/23/2021

Excellent!

Working with Alicia was an absolute pleasure! My husband and I work a lot and I didn’t have much help with the planning aspect so I asked Alicia a lot of questions throughout the process and she was always very responsive and so helpful. She is both professional and very down to earth which we loved. My wedding party was very impressed with how quick and efficient both Alicia and her assistant Justin were. Her photos are absolutely beautiful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Simply Gorgeous by Erin Simply Gorgeous by Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

There is nothing I wouldn't trust about working with Alicia and her associates. Professional and true talent at its best.

Earth Blossoms Earth Blossoms Wedding Florists

Alicia is a phenomenal photographer. I have worked with her at many events. She is able to not only capture incredible images but also the emotions of the day. Her photos are impeccable in composition, light and clarity. Besides her incredible talent she is truly a good and caring person.

Always and Forever Always and Forever Wedding Planners

We love working with Alicia. She is so talented and really captures the day as it happens. She is energetic and a lot of fun to work with!

700 Ridge Rd Middletown, CT, 06457
2039807968
Location of (Alicia Ann Photographers)

Alicia Ann Photographers frequently asked questions

What photography services does Alicia Ann Photographers include in the starting price?

Alicia Ann Photographers includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Alicia Ann Photographers include in their most popular wedding package?

Alicia Ann Photographers includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Albums
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Alicia Ann Photographers offer?

Alicia Ann Photographers offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Alicia Ann Photographers offer?

Alicia Ann Photographers offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Alicia Ann Photographers offer for wedding events?

Alicia Ann Photographers offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Alicia Ann Photographers and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Alicia Ann Photographers is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding