Middletown, CT 06457 Map · Phone number

About Alicia Ann Photographers

Alicia Ann Photographers is a fine art medium format film photography studio that specializes in classic, stately New England affairs. Our photography style is clean, classic, and candid, and our images tell the emotional and everlasting story of the start of a legacy of love and commitment.

In addition to providing emotional photography, we also donate 10% of what clients invest in us towards charity in effort to serve the less fortunate.

For more information, visit our website at www.AliciaAnnPhotographers.com or call us at 203-980-7968.

Follow Alicia Ann Photographers on

1 User photo

Alicia Ann Photographers 1

Megan · Married on 12/29/2018

Simply amazing ! Rob and Alicia perfected every detail

Can’t wait to spread the name ! Photography was both professional and elegant .

Mark Prochorenko · Married on 12/08/2018

The Most Incredible Photographers for your special day

Let’s be honest your wedding day can be stressful, making sure everything goes perfectly is hard. But when you hire Alicia Ann you have one less thing to worry about! Alicia and Rob took our wedding photos and all I can say is WOW!

First things first they arrived right on time, which to me means a lot! They were extremely punctual and professional, Alicia had parked and come to the door to introduce herself to me before leaving to go to my wife's house. After that Rob walked through the door and I could tell he was going to fit in like an old shoe, he was awesome! He has this spirit that makes you feel good and within 30 seconds was laughing and talking with all the guys as though we had all been friends for years! He is so experienced and knew exactly were to shoot in order to get the best shot and how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. While Rob was cracking jokes and singing along with the guys on our party bus Alicia went to my wife’s house.

All night my wife could not stop telling me how AMAZING Alicia was! Alicia made her feel so pretty and really knew exactly what moments to capture. She made her feel beautiful and comfortable which on a stress full day like your wedding day meant a lot to her. At the venue their expertise shined even brighter! The knowledge and professionalism the both exhibited was incredible, not to mention they were always smiling, cracking jokes and always making us and the wedding party laughing and smiling.

I could go on for hours literally, but I think that’s enough. I will say one last thing, I was always told that you get what you pay for. To my wife and I we wanted to make sure we got what we wanted on our special day! And I can promise you if you hire Alicia Ann you get way more than what you paid for! I cannot wait to see the photos of our big day. I know that they are going to be amazing and beautiful, so thank you Alicia and Rob! Thanks for making our wedding day amazing.

• F

Felicia Pascarella · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We worked with Madi of Alicia Ann Photography and it was such an amazing experience. She made us both feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and was so friendly and easy to work with. Will definitely be recommending to anyone who needs a photographer!

Alicia Ann Photographers FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• Simply Gorgeous by Erin
    Simply Gorgeous by Erin Wedding Hair & Makeup

There is nothing I wouldn't trust about working with Alicia and her associates. Professional and true talent at its best.

• Earth Blossoms Flowers
    Earth Blossoms Flowers Wedding Florists

Alicia is a phenomenal photographer. I have worked with her at many events. She is able to not only capture incredible images but also the emotions of the day. Her photos are impeccable in composition, light and clarity. Besides her incredible talent she is truly a good and caring person.

• Always and Forever, LLC
    Always and Forever, LLC Wedding Planners

We love working with Alicia. She is so talented and really captures the day as it happens. She is energetic and a lot of fun to work with!

• Middletown, CT 06457 See on map