82 Bradley Road, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Earth Blossoms

Earth Blossoms Flowers is a wedding floral design company based in Madison, Connecticut. This floral design company specializes in designing floral arrangements and decor that match the aesthetic of your personality and your wedding vision. Earth Blossoms Flowers creates stunning decor that is anything but traditional or cookie-cutter, and their team will design a floral ambiance that reflects your unique style.

Earth Blossoms Flowers designs custom floral arrangements and decor for weddings and other special events. Their designers meet with clients in order to coordinate with your ideas, dreams, and wedding vision, and will give you a questionnaire to assess your floral goals. They offer a wide variety of inventory, including floral arrangements, decor, and furniture items. They specialize in designing unique materials such as hanging floral chandeliers and table garlands, as well as an endless inventory of natural wood and mercury glass containers, and gorgeous candelabras. They offer ceremony structures such as Chuppah and birch arch. They also design custom floral arrangements including bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle and altar decor, centerpieces, and corsages. Floral services include:

• Clean up

Earth Blossoms 5
Earth Blossoms 6
Earth Blossoms 7

Colleen · Married on 06/29/2019

She brought my vision to life

Before I found Earth Blossoms, I got proposals from a few other florists, but they didn't quite seem to get what I was going for, and their quotes were far beyond the budget I specified. Hiring any wedding vendor can be a bit of a leap of faith, but Stephanie seemed to get what I was going for, and on the day of my wedding I was absolutely blown away by her work. Not only did she bring my vision to life, but she created something even more beautiful than I imagined. From the bouquets to the table settings to the incredible arch decor, I loved every element that she and her team designed — and she even came in under the budget I had in mind. She's the best!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Earth Blossoms 12
  • Kelsie

Kelsie Cooper · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Earth Blossoms did the most beautiful job for our wedding! In communicating with us and our planners Stephanie was able to perfectly capture the look we wanted for our day from the bouquets and the ceremony to the reception. Stephanie even stepped in and saved us when we were in need of a mandap for our Hindu ceremony, getting one for us and then decorating it beautifully. We could not have been happier with the work Earth Blossoms did for our wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Earth Blossoms FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Events By Jackie M
    Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

Noreen and her team at Earth Blossoms are simply amazing. Hard working, receptive, and sure to deliver an amazing product, don't pass up the opportunity for Earth Blossoms to create something spectacular for your big day! Noreen really impressed me at a recent event. Not only were her arrangements beyond beautiful, she and her team were willing to pitch in and help when our wedding staff had to quickly adjust to a rain plan due to some seriously inclement weather. Noreen demonstrated patience, flexibility, and a sincere willingness to help while we dealt with unexpected changes. I appreciated every effort set forth and I hope we are able to work together again soon!

• Alicia Ann Photographers
    Alicia Ann Photographers Wedding Photographers

Noreen is, hands, down the sweetest and most talented florist in all of CT, as far as I am concerned. Working with her was absolutely wonderful and she treated my day like it was her own daughters. As a wedding photographer myself, I recommend her to every one of my clients.

• Tents Unlimited
    Tents Unlimited Wedding Rentals

We have confidently referred our clients to Noreen @ Earth Blossoms for weddings and other special events for many years. She has a passion for her profession as a Floral Designer, creating original, unique and inspiring arrangements, bringing beauty and joy to every event. Noreen is dependable, gifted and has great attention to detail. If flowers are on your list, Noreen at Earth Blossoms is a "must call".

• 82 Bradley Road, Suite 2A Madison, CT, 06443 See on map