82 Bradley Road, Madison, CT 06443 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Earth Blossoms

Earth Blossoms Flowers is a wedding floral design company based in Madison, Connecticut. This floral design company specializes in designing floral arrangements and decor that match the aesthetic of your personality and your wedding vision. Earth Blossoms Flowers creates stunning decor that is anything but traditional or cookie-cutter, and their team will design a floral ambiance that reflects your unique style.

Earth Blossoms Flowers designs custom floral arrangements and decor for weddings and other special events. Their designers meet with clients in order to coordinate with your ideas, dreams, and wedding vision, and will give you a questionnaire to assess your floral goals. They offer a wide variety of inventory, including floral arrangements, decor, and furniture items. They specialize in designing unique materials such as hanging floral chandeliers and table garlands, as well as an endless inventory of natural wood and mercury glass containers, and gorgeous candelabras. They offer ceremony structures such as Chuppah and birch arch. They also design custom floral arrangements including bouquets, boutonnieres, aisle and altar decor, centerpieces, and corsages. Floral services include:

• Clean up

Earth Blossoms 5
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/21/2019

Breathtaking custom florals

Steph, Thank you so much for the amazing work that you do! The florals for our recent wedding were beyond breathtaking! At the start of the process, I knew it was the right fit. I wanted a lot of greenery, and some different flowers. Not your standard mound of roses. I also found Earth Blossoms to be very affordable, and priced well.

When we came closer to the wedding, Steph and I sat down to go over a few more details. We did add a few things last minute, such as a ceremony arch, and it was no issue at all!

On the day of the wedding, when the flowers were delivered to the hotel room, they took my breath away. They were more than I could of imagined. My advice to other brides is to trust your vendors, and let them take your vision and run with it! That is what I did with Steph, and it came out amazing. The centerpieces were beautiful as well. We did lanterns with big green and floral wreaths around it.

I HIGHLY recommended Earth Blossoms if you are looking for something a more custom and unique. Your florals will be tailored to you!

Thank you again Steph!!

Earth Blossoms 10
    Sent on 09/26/2019

Michaela · Married on 09/08/2019

Made my wedding

The only words I had for Stephanie's work when I saw it were "holy sh*t!" When I saw my bouquet for the first time, I started to cry. Flowers were very important to me for my wedding so choosing my florist was a hard decision, because I didn't want to spend my entire budget on a florist. I am so happy I found Stephanie. We met twice through the planning process and were pretty much in constant contact. She was so flexible (because obviously I was very indecisive) and let me make changes, even at the last minute. She listened to everything single detail I said and brought it all together perfectly. I had trouble describing exactly what I wanted- but she someone figured it out and got it 100% perfect. I saw little details that she had done- things that I wanted and wasn't able to articulate. Stephanie's work brought everything together and made my wedding exactly what I had dreamt it, even better.
    My vendor told me that my wedding was one of the most beautiful of the year - and it wouldn't have been like that without Stephanie.
    I even had someone come up to me and tell me that my wedding looked like their dream pinterest wedding.
    The work that she did was outstanding and I would recommend her to EVERYONE.

Earth Blossoms 11
    Earth Blossoms 12
    Earth Blossoms 13
    Earth Blossoms 14
    Sent on 09/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Earth Blossoms FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Events By Jackie M
    Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

Noreen and her team at Earth Blossoms are simply amazing. Hard working, receptive, and sure to deliver an amazing product, don't pass up the opportunity for Earth Blossoms to create something spectacular for your big day! Noreen really impressed me at a recent event. Not only were her arrangements beyond beautiful, she and her team were willing to pitch in and help when our wedding staff had to quickly adjust to a rain plan due to some seriously inclement weather. Noreen demonstrated patience, flexibility, and a sincere willingness to help while we dealt with unexpected changes. I appreciated every effort set forth and I hope we are able to work together again soon!

• Alicia Ann Photographers
    Alicia Ann Photographers Wedding Photographers

Noreen is, hands, down the sweetest and most talented florist in all of CT, as far as I am concerned. Working with her was absolutely wonderful and she treated my day like it was her own daughters. As a wedding photographer myself, I recommend her to every one of my clients.

• Tents Unlimited
    Tents Unlimited Wedding Rentals

We have confidently referred our clients to Noreen @ Earth Blossoms for weddings and other special events for many years. She has a passion for her profession as a Floral Designer, creating original, unique and inspiring arrangements, bringing beauty and joy to every event. Noreen is dependable, gifted and has great attention to detail. If flowers are on your list, Noreen at Earth Blossoms is a "must call".

• 82 Bradley Road, Suite 2A Madison, CT, 06443 See on map