99 Goodrich Drive, Wethersfield, CT 06109 Map · Phone number

tcp flowerlogocptrans
lmare wedding

7 Reviews for Creative Place

Kristin · Married on 08/07/2010

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful flowers!! Everything that I wanted and more. I would highly recommed this place to every bride looking for flowers!

Sent on 07/04/2011

Pamela · Married on 06/12/2010

The Creative Place was incredibly easy to work with and a wonderful and detail-oriented vendor! She created amazing bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids that were soo vibrant and eye-catching. My bouquet was just gorgeous and fit my personality to a tee, with cute bling within the flowers and a rhinestone wrap to accessorize the stems. The setup for the ceremony and reception were breath-taking. Her attention to detail was phenomenal and noted by all my guests. The Creative Place exceeded my already high expectations and was just simply amazing. If you are still searching for a florist, your search can end now that you have stumbled upon the Creative Place.....the florist that will help add a beautiful touch to your very special day.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Eveliss · Married on 09/18/2009

Creative Place did an amazing job at my wedding. Flowers and Decor are not my thing, so when Mary-Jane asked me what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding, all I told her were my wedding colors and that I wanted bunches. The rest was up to her. The day of my wedding I absolutely fell in love with the flower arrangements Mary-Jane made. For months before the wedding I was unable to find a flower bouquet that caught my attention and when I saw the beautiful bouquet that was made for me, I was lost for words. Thank you so much for making my day beautiful!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Creative Place's reply:

Eveliss,
    Thank you so much for the kind words, It was a pleasure working with you!
    Thank you for trusting in me and giving me the opportunity to beautify one of the most important days of your life!
    Best Regards, Mary-Jane

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Creative Place FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up, Venue Visit

• 99 Goodrich Drive Wethersfield, 06109 See on map