Agnew Florist

Watertown, Connecticut View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,100 Typical Price

A wedding florist in Watertown, Connecticut, Agnew Florist is committed to turning wedding dreams into masterpieces, one flower at a time. Owned and operated by skilled floral designer Dina Daddario, the company views each union as a memory creation to be cherished by its couples for years to come. Featuring an unrivaled level of creativity and personal service, Agnew Florist guarantees a satisfying floral wedding experience without the added stress.

Dina and her team offer couples an array of floral wedding services. For a truly customized celebration, said services include:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup

Other Services
From country to modern, the Agnew Florist team provides couples with a variety of fresh floral arrangement options. Options include:

• Chuppah décor
  • Altar decor
  • Bouquets
  • Corsages

Areas Covered
Agnew Florist proudly offers floral wedding services to couples located in Watertown, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to interested couples in Litchfield, Fairfield and New Haven, Connecticut.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$90

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,100

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Sherry
    Sherry S. Married on 12/21/2021

Dream come true!

Dina was the most wonderful person to work with! She designed the perfect set of arrangements to bring the right amount of drama to our theatre wedding at The Bushnell, while not overpowering the intimate nature of the event. Her work was exquisite and my guests are still calling two weeks later to ask about the flowers at our event. I adored working with this shop and will look for excuses to work with them again in the future!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/09/2021

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers

We Booked Agnew Florist for our wedding on October 9th. The owner Dina was so kind and great to work with. From the start Dina was very informative and responsive. I called her quite a few times throughout the planning process and she was always available to talk and answer any questions. Dina created my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, table centerpieces, as well as a spray for the ceremony Arch. I changed my mind a couple of times about the design/colors I wanted to use and Dina made sure I was happy without hesitation. I had given her an invitation as inspiration and I have to say she pretty much matched the colors perfectly. All of the flowers were GORGEOUS and FRESH. I had an evening wedding, but needed our bouquets earlier for pictures. The flowers held up beautifully! Dina, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. We LOVED our wedding flowers and look forward to working with you again in the future! If you are looking for a talented, genuine, experienced; yet affordable florist for your wedding or any of your floral needs for that matter, I highly recommend Agnew Florist.

Agnew Florist's reply:

Ashley, I can't thank you enough for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing your beautiful wedding and working with you. May you have a long, happy and joyful marriage! Thank you again for the honor. Congratulations and all the best, Dina
  • Daniela
    Daniela M. Married on 07/05/2021

The absolute best!

Dina and Agnew Florist provided us with THE BEST overall experience, I really cannot say enough wonderful things. From the start, Dina was so personable, invested, reasonable, responsive, and competent. Aside from the outstanding customer service, our wedding flowers were GORGEOUS. Agnew took my inspo, and used their professional talent, to create gorgeous bouquets, centerpieces, arrangements, boutonnieres, corsages, cake flowers, etc. for our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything was setup beautifully by them on our wedding day- I did not have to worry about a thing, and people are still asking me about my flowers! I honestly will miss working with Dina now that our wedding has come and gone. Agnew Florist is 110% the way to go!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

587 Main Street Watertown, Connecticut, 06795
Location of (Agnew Florist)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding