Agnew Florist Reviews

Agnew Florist 2
Agnew Florist 3

Brian · Married on 10/27/2018

The Flowers Were Unbelievable

Not only did Dina set up the venue beautifully, capturing the autumnal scheme that we wanted after only a 20 minute conversation -- she also lavished the church with mason-jar-held candles running down the aisle, with petals strewn about, and enhanced the day's vibe with energetic pops of oranges, reds, and yellows. The set-up was so timely as to not affect the day at all, letting the fresh flowers to shine.

The best part, though, was definitely the cleverly placed pearls inside the bouquets, which were elegant and subtle. The smile on my wife's face was well worth the price.

This is a fantastic small business.

• Andrea

Andrea Ruotolo · Married on 09/02/2018

Dina, the owner is amazing!

The owner Dina was amazing to work with! When I first called in, she was not in the store but they took my information. She literally called me back within 2 minutes of hanging up. Right then in there, I knew she would be someone I would want to work with. Her work is great and I loved all of our floral details for our New England/Preppy wedding down in Mystic. Everything arrived on time on the day of our wedding and was beautifully set up! You will not be disappointed with hiring Agnew Florist for your special day!

Meighan · Married on 06/23/2018

After running into an issue with a different florist, I found Agnew Florist through The Knot and was immediately put at ease by Dina, the owner. She happily stepped up in my time of need and ensured that my wedding flowers would be just perfect. She did not disappoint!

After visiting the beautiful shop and sitting down with Dina, I knew that she totally understood my vision. She took time to go through different flowers and options with me and look through my Pinterest pictures. She was quick to answer my questions through email or over the phone.

Most importantly, on the day of my wedding, the flowers were ON TIME and exactly what we had discussed. They were beautiful and just what I had hoped for.

My wedding flowers were so very important to me and Agnew Florist worked with my budget to help my simple venue space come alive. I'm so happy that I chose Agnew Florist for my wedding.

Agnew Florist 4
    Agnew Florist 5
  • AlmostMrs.T

Sandra · Married on 11/04/2017

Agnew Florist was a great choice. When describing my vision to Dina, I wasn't sure what I would get. Dina was able to make my flowers perfect. Just as I envisioned. Dina is professional and always willing to make as many changes as you need without issue.

Agnew Florist 6

Alexandrea · Married on 10/21/2017

Dina was amazing!!!! We had over 100 small vases to fill and she saw my vision right away! She was absolutely the sweetest most professional woman to work with! Everything was perfect!!!

• StokedToBeASaucier

Sara · Married on 09/09/2017

During our wedding planning, we struggled to find a florist in our price range. We met with five florists and everyone was quoting us double the amount that Agnew quoted us for the exact same amount and type of flowers. When we met with Dina at Agnew, she won our hearts! We wanted an Italian flare on our wedding because we met in Italy, and Dina, being Italian, completely understood our vision! She took our vision and made the most gorgeous flowers! I can't think of one complaint. She took our vision and turned it into something so beautiful and perfect, and for that we are forever grateful!

Alexandria · Married on 09/08/2017

Agnew Florist provided our flowers for our September 8th wedding and we could not have been happier. Everything from the archway to the centerpieces and the bouquets were stunning and exactly what we had imagined. Dina took the time to not only meet with us in person multiple times but also took the time to answer my many questions via phone calls and e-mails. Dina is kind, patient, professional and very understanding, we loved our first meeting with her so much that we put a deposit down that day. She was great at working with us throughout the entire process and helped us get the most out of our budget. I would highly recommend Dina and her team at Agnew Florist!

Anna · Married on 07/07/2017

When Dina brought in the bouquets on the day of our wedding, I was literally brought to tears (of joy!). This is the kind of work that Dina and her team at Agnew Florist bring to the table: it is beautiful, thoughtful, and meets the needs of the client with ease and grace.
    Dina worked within our budget and well exceeded our dreams on the florals. My husband and I had very little opinion on flowers, but with just a few Pinterest pictures, Dina nailed the entire aesthetic of the wedding and brought our vision together. She responded to calls immediately and she seamlessly rolled with our last minute changes to the centerpieces. In a world of a million choices, Agnew Florist is a no-brainer if you want beautiful flowers, from an amazing family-run business, at a great price!

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2017

Dina does amazing work! I showed her one picture off of Pinterest of what I liked and she automatically knew what I wanted. I could not be more in love with the flowers she privided. I would highly recommend using Agnew.

Cashell · Married on 04/29/2017

When I got engaged I was pretty clueless about almost all things wedding related. I didn't have my dream wedding planned out in my head. At all. I also had very little clue about where one even begins to plan a wedding. So, like many others I consulted the internet! I found Agnew Florist through theknot.com and contacted them immediately (because the Internet said you need to book vendors ASAP). Dina was so quick to respond to my inquiry and scheduled a phone consultation with me for the next week. She was so kind and patient as she gave me the basics of all thing wedding flower related. I ended up meeting with her in person a couple of weeks later, where again she really took the time to go through my expectations and wants for my wedding. I told her how much I was willing/wanting to spend on flowers and she worked with me to ensure I got what I wanted for the best price possible. For that alone I was so impressed and happy about! I put my deposit down that day, even though we still had about a year until the wedding. Let me tell you, throughout that entire year Dina maintained contact with me and worked with me as the details and numbers for our wedding began to change. We ended up increasing the number of people in our bridal party and our guests. I was worried that this would totally blow my flower budget. It so didn't! Dina gave me a very fair price. On my wedding day, the flowers were delivered and set up right on time. I had a beautiful bouquet full of peonies (per my request). The bridal party's flowers looked amazing. The ceremony decor was lovely. The centerpeices were elegant (which I really loved because I wasn't sure if my budget would even be able to accomodate floral cenerpeices). The cake was decorated even better than I had imagined. Everything was just right. If you're looking for a Florist who will really take the time to work with you, and your vendors, to make sure your wedding day vision is achieved; do yourself a favor and call Agnew Florist.

Daniel · Married on 04/29/2017

Dina was amazing. She is so creative and knows exactly what we were looking for. We gave her some suggestions and she created beautiful boutiques and arrangements. Highly recommended and so accommodating!

Rachel · Married on 08/21/2016

Dina was wonderful to work with and the flowers were so beautiful. We changed our minds a few times about the look of the centerpieces and she was so flexible and easy going about it. She put us at ease when we met with her and was extremely kind. I felt very taken care of and really loved my bouquet. The boutonnieres were exactly what my husband wanted and she was very generous in staying within our budget. I would highly recommend her!

Deb · Married on 08/07/2016

The florals Dina and her staff created for my daughter's wedding day could not have been more perfect. I had some ideas and gave her the words "ethereal elegance" and she created the vision I had in my mind. Not only is she a creative genius, but trustworthy, reliable, and reassuring. Thank you Dina!

Kevin · Married on 08/07/2016

Without hesitation you should book Agnew Florist! Don't even waste a minute shopping around elsewhere. The entire staff top to bottom was so professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly. The arrangements were absolutely stunning and the service just super for my daughters wedding. Owners Dina & Bill were not only hands-on but hands down the best. Thank you Agnew Florist!

Brianna · Married on 06/18/2016

Dina and her team at Agnew Florist did the flowers for my wedding on 6/18/2016. Dina is very accommodating and kind. She was reasonable on price and genuinely wanted me to be happy with all the arrangements. She was also very patient with me even when I was constantly calling the week before the wedding. Ordering, payment, and delivery was also easy, no problems at all. Everything came out beautiful! I would highly recommend Dina and Agnew Florist to anyone!

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

I wanted to say what a wonderful job Dina and her staff did with my flowers. Dina and my mom coordinated everything and it worked out beautifully. I loved the alter flowers and the bouquets were stunning. Mine is still in water and looks just as beautiful as it did on Saturday. Thank you again.

Danielle · Married on 04/29/2016

They did the flowers for my wedding recently, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! On top of how professional they were, Dina went above and beyond with her bouquets and decorating the cake and chapel. Everything was beautiful and perfect. I can't say enough how much I loved everything she did. Thank you Dina for everything!!!

Melanie · Married on 04/23/2016

I highly recommend Agnew Florist. My bouquets for my wedding were beautiful! Dina knew exactly what I wanted and made sure my flowers were perfect. She was always available with any questions I had. Everyone complimented how beautiful my flowers were as well as my bridesmaids.

Laura · Married on 03/26/2016

After many phone calls to various florists, we came across Agnew Florist. Dina was pleasant and professional as she helped me bring my floral vision to life. Due to bit of a tight budget, it was important for me that I find a florist who would create wedding arrangements that was beautiful AND affordable. Dina achieved both for me and gave me ideas that tailored to my needs without taking away from my vision. My colors were blush and mint for this spring wedding. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures, I will be more than happy to share them!! (don't have my pictures quite yet)

Kate · Married on 03/19/2016

Agnew florist was exactly what I was looking for. They create the most beautiful floral creations and they handled all the details! Dina knew exactly what I was looking for and captured my vision to the T. I could not have been happier with the work they did. As a bride you have so many details to worry about and with Dina it was a breath of fresh air. She handles all the details and I didn't have to worry about anything. Not to mention the flowers were amazing. I had a certain look in mind and Dina took the words right out of my mouth when I struggled to describe the look I was looking for. She created the most beautiful and romantic flowers for my wedding. Dina and the Agnew crew are truely amazing and such great people. I would truely recommend anyone to them!

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Dina is amazing! Love the work they did on everybody's bouquets. Very Beautiful!

Loreen · Married on 09/19/2015

Spent a great deal of time with the Bride. Many changes by the Bride and in the end everything was gorgeous.

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

We hired Agnew Florist for our recent September wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with how the flowers came out. Right from the beginning, Dina was very helpful and detailed-oriented, meeting with me to hear my ideas and to suggest ideas of her own! The day of the wedding, Dina and her team brought my bridesmaid's and my bouquets to the house. They also went to the church and reception and decorated there, so I didn't have to worry about anything. I would highly recommend Agnew Florist to anyone planning their wedding!

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2015

Dina and her staff did an amazing job with the flowers for both my bridal shower and wedding! She understood my vision and was very accommodating. She met all my requests such as incorporating some sentimental pins to my bouquet and using the many different vases that I already had for the reception. From my bridal bouquets, to the flower arrangements and floral pew bows at church to all the amazing centerpieces and decorations at the reception, I couldn’t have been more pleased. The best part was coming home from my honeymoon a week later to my bouquet just as beautiful as the day of my wedding! I would absolutely recommend Agnew florist for any occasion. Thank you Dina and your amazing staff!
    Lauren