35 Midland Drive, Tolland, CT 06084 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Wood & Word Blooms

Wood & Word Blooms is a sola wood and book page flower designer in Tolland, Connecticut. The owner is a teacher and passionate floral designer who loves creating everlasting memories with this eco-friendly, alternative to typical flowers. Wood & Word Blooms can bring your wedding vision to life with completely custom wedding flowers and arrangements that perfectly fit your theme.

Experience

Jennifer Strekas Angle, owner of Wood & Word Blooms, founded the company after becoming obsessed with gorgeous images of sola wood flower bouquets during her own wedding planning process. She knew that she wanted to create her own wedding flowers with a true personal touch from the perfectly matched dyed flowers to the hand-crafted book page roses. She loved working with sola flowers because they are eco-friendly and a sustainable source. Now that her wedding is in the past, she creates flowers for others.

Wood & Word Blooms offers custom wedding floral arrangements of all kinds, Get Your Craft On classes (perfect for bachelorette parties) and more. Wood & Word Blooms offers the following products:

• Bouquets
  • Boutonierres
  • Corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Swags
  • Floral Crowns, Hair Clips, Combs
  • Indiviual flowers for signs, vases, cake
  • And more

Wood & Word Blooms 4
Wood & Word Blooms 5
  • Tabitha

Tabitha Guertin · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing product, even better service!

Jennifer was a pleasure to do business with. Very quick in responding-when she went on vacation she even let me know that wash I wouldn’t be worried about no hearing back from her. The flowers at my wedding were so amazing, the gusts raved about them!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Wood & Word Blooms 6
    Wood & Word Blooms 7

Kathy Benoit · Married on 06/01/2019

A dream come true!!

I cannot say enough how fantastic Jen and her skills are. I had been looking at sola wood flowers for our wedding for awhile, even ordering some samples from Etsy, but finding that nothing was satisfying the quality and look I wanted. I luckily stumbled upon Jen and the rest is history! The process is super simple, after a conversation about what I was looking for, I went and picked out the color samples and sent them with some pictures, and Jen started her magic! When I picked up everything (bridesmaids bouquet, brides bouquet, corsages, and boutonnières), I couldn’t have been more thrilled. I had given Jen a challenge, as I asked for a large cascade bouquet, and she provided me with an amazing work of art. At the wedding, so many people asked about the flowers, and couldn’t believe they were really wood. I can’t recommend working with Jen enough. She makes beautiful creations that will be a major part of your wedding day as well as a keepsake for the rest of your life. Thanks Jen for everything!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Wood & Word Blooms's reply:

Kathy,
    This review means the world to me! I am always up for a challenge and loved that you gave me the freedom to create something original for you. I am so happy to hear that everyone loved your flowers, but especially excited to hear that they helped create the wedding of your dreams! If you ever decide you want to "recreate" your monster cascade into something new for your home, give me a holler and I'll give you ideas and tips (it's easy really). I can't wait to see all the professional photos! If there is ever anything flowery you need in the future, you know were to find me.
  • Jackie

Jackie Handy · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome experience thank you 😊

I went to a wedding expo and met her right away we connected and she helped me create a beautiful flower crown for my wedding an a matching pin for my mom beautiful color and contacted every step of the way

Sent on 05/28/2019

Wood & Word Blooms's reply:

Thank you Jackie for the kind words. I LOVED creating your crown for your fiesta theme and wish you all the best on Thursday. Enjoy your day!

Wood & Word Blooms Pricing

Wood & Word Blooms Price Rates

Wood & Word Blooms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 68.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns

• 35 Midland Drive Tolland, CT, 06084 See on map