Wood & Word Blooms Reviews

Wood & Word Blooms 6
Wood & Word Blooms 7
  • Gary

Gary Pope · Getting married on 04/09/2020

The Realest Fake Flowers Ever!

So Jillian has provided flowers for several of my shoots and each time I'm absolutely stunned by the results. Trust me when I say this but NO ONE will think EVEN FOR A SECOND that these are fake flowers. Even if someone was inches away they would still think they are real. The only way you can tell is if you touch them. Plus these flowers will last forever! So you won't have to jump through crazy hoops to maintain them. I love burning candles, and these have been a great alternative to adding a scent to a room since they can be coated as well. I highly recommend Wood & Word Blooms to anyone considering flowers for their wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Wood & Word Blooms 8
  • Tabitha

Tabitha Guertin · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing product, even better service!

Jennifer was a pleasure to do business with. Very quick in responding-when she went on vacation she even let me know that wash I wouldn’t be worried about no hearing back from her. The flowers at my wedding were so amazing, the gusts raved about them!

Sent on 09/22/2019
    Wood & Word Blooms 9
    Wood & Word Blooms 10

Wood & Word Blooms's reply:

Thank you again Tabitha for taking the time to review my small business! I love that you shared pictures, too! Just beautiful.
  • Jamie

Jamie Szabo · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful!

Jennifer did the bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding and the came out amazing! she does a wonderful job and they all look fantastic! Not only are they beautiful but you get to keep them forever!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Wood & Word Blooms 11

Wood & Word Blooms's reply:

Thank you for the review of my small business. I appreciate it and am so glad that they were the perfect accent to your wedding day.❤️

Kathy Benoit · Married on 06/01/2019

A dream come true!!

I cannot say enough how fantastic Jen and her skills are. I had been looking at sola wood flowers for our wedding for awhile, even ordering some samples from Etsy, but finding that nothing was satisfying the quality and look I wanted. I luckily stumbled upon Jen and the rest is history! The process is super simple, after a conversation about what I was looking for, I went and picked out the color samples and sent them with some pictures, and Jen started her magic! When I picked up everything (bridesmaids bouquet, brides bouquet, corsages, and boutonnières), I couldn’t have been more thrilled. I had given Jen a challenge, as I asked for a large cascade bouquet, and she provided me with an amazing work of art. At the wedding, so many people asked about the flowers, and couldn’t believe they were really wood. I can’t recommend working with Jen enough. She makes beautiful creations that will be a major part of your wedding day as well as a keepsake for the rest of your life. Thanks Jen for everything!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Kathy,
    This review means the world to me! I am always up for a challenge and loved that you gave me the freedom to create something original for you. I am so happy to hear that everyone loved your flowers, but especially excited to hear that they helped create the wedding of your dreams! If you ever decide you want to "recreate" your monster cascade into something new for your home, give me a holler and I'll give you ideas and tips (it's easy really). I can't wait to see all the professional photos! If there is ever anything flowery you need in the future, you know were to find me.
  • Jackie

Jackie Handy · Married on 05/31/2019

Awesome experience thank you 😊

I went to a wedding expo and met her right away we connected and she helped me create a beautiful flower crown for my wedding an a matching pin for my mom beautiful color and contacted every step of the way

Sent on 05/28/2019

Wood & Word Blooms's reply:

Thank you Jackie for the kind words. I LOVED creating your crown for your fiesta theme and wish you all the best on Thursday. Enjoy your day!
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Bloom · Married on 05/04/2019

B[l]ooming!

uhmm, hi! I have heard of paper flowers, but WOOD flowers?! Yes, you read correctly. PURE TALENT! Out of fear for allergies during a spring wedding, and not liking the way flower water smells after awhile, I was referred to Jennifer from our photographer. NEVER, did I expect to get the unique and beautiful flowers/bouquet that I did. Especially for the incredible pricing.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Wood & Word Blooms 12
    Wood & Word Blooms 13
    Wood & Word Blooms 14

Wood & Word Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Vanessa. The photos came out gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.❤️
    Jen
  • JENNIFER

Jennifer Angle · Married on 11/16/2018

Gorgeous Wood Flower Bouquets and Centerpieces

Wood flowers were definitely the way to go. They were done in advance, so no stressing the day of. They were dyed to match our colors perfectly. Book page flowers from our favorite novel were a great personal touch. Guests took home some of centerpieces for their own home and we were able to sell the rest later! My daughter and my bouquets are now part of home decor too!

Sent on 02/02/2019