Florals By Kait

Branford, CT View map

$1,500 Typical Price

A family-owned business, Florals By Kait, based in Branford, CT has a way of making your special day feel effortless. Owner Kait's passion for weddings extends into her floral designs, giving special attention and personal care to every piece created. Understanding the trust her clients put into her business, Kait hand-delivers arrangements to each couple on their wedding day.

In addition to delivery, Florals By Kait also provides set up for pieces to ensure they look their very best. Before creation, Kait welcomes consultations with each couple to gather their ideas and theme, also providing samples for a couple’s viewing. This service can also extend to event design and a venue visit. The floral arrangements created can be classic, country, glamorous, eclectic, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage style. Florals By Kait can produce the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Jackie Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing Job, highly recommend!!

Kait did an amazing job with the flowers for our bridal shower and wedding. She put together beautiful bouquets for us and we would highly recommend her to anyone considering!!
  • Karli
    Karli N. Married on 07/29/2021

Loved my flowers

Kait did such an amazing job with my flowers. Everything looked so beautiful and she was great to work with and willing to discuss different options and had good suggestions.
    Colleen P. Married on 06/19/2021

Wonderful florist for CT couples

I started working with Kait for my plans for my June 2020 wedding well before the COVID-19 pandemic and although my wedding plans changed, Kait was always flexible and willing to change direction as my husband and I decided to move forward with a micro-wedding. Kait was able to do samples for us for my bouquet, my husband's boutonniere, and our table centerpieces which is something I found very valuable and highly recommend looking for in a florist. It has always been easy to communicate with Kait and I also love her shop in Branford where she has clearly put so much effort and dedication into building her business. I couldn't be happier with the beautiful arrangements that Kait put together for our wedding day - she listened to every request I had and the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces were flawless. We have the benefit of getting to work with Kait again next year for our postponed celebration and I know it will be fantastic! I highly recommend Kait for any couple looking for a wedding florist. Her prices are reasonable especially for the stunning work she does.

365 East Main Street Branford, CT, 06405
2032081208
Location of (Florals By Kait)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding