Tulips Floral Design Studio

Westbrook, CT View map

With over 20 year’s experience, Deborah Trout-Kolb, lead floral artist along with our design team, will create your special day with utmost attention to the details of your floral vision.

We will incorporate important aspects of custom and creative floral design, precision in organization and planning, sensitivity to our client’s budget concerns and flexibility to create unique and memorable special events.

Tulips Floral Design Studio is a unique boutique floral studio specializing in designing flowers for wedding, parties and those life long special events. We focus on creating gorgeous affairs using farm-fresh flowers and beautiful materials with attention to the details, and we can create your special occassion within a relitively short amount of lead time.

We work closely with each client, combining their dreams and vision with our artistic eye to design the event of your dreams. Above all…your event will be beautiful.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Kristin
    Kristin G. Married on 06/04/2022

Thank you Tulips Floral Design!

Deborah did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life! I'm not much of a flower expert but I sent Deborah a few pictures and she was able to make my wedding look just as I envisioned. When she brought by bridal bouquet to me the day of my wedding I had tears in my eyes when I saw it; it was so beautiful. Our wedding was outside near the ocean and the arch that she had created for us was also a work of art, with all of the most beautiful tropical flowers I could have ever imagined. She truly has a passion and loves what she does. I highly recommend Tulips for your wedding or any special upcoming event.
    Alycia D. Married on 07/17/2021

Couldn’t be happier!

I am so happy I went with Deborah and Tulips to make my wedding day flower dreams come to life! Deborah was so patient and communicative with me regarding what I envisioned my wedding day flowers to look like. I sent her many inspiration pictures and she and her team completely blew me away with the bouquet, centerpieces, aisle markers and boutonnières/floral wristlets! I couldn’t recommend Tulips more!!

Tulips Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Alycia for your kind words and great communication. We are extremely grateful for your recommendation and confidence in our work! We love what we do!
    Emily I. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful florals and amazing setup coordination!

The florals and arrangements were beautiful! Tulips made our vision come to life and was very helpful with setting up everything, moving flowers from the ceremony to the reception, and including candles for the center pieces. Everything was perfect!

Tulips Floral Design Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and making your wedding day beautiful! We love what we do!
    All the best,
    Deborah

Creative Concepts by Lisa Creative Concepts by Lisa Wedding Planners

Beautiful work! Stunning use of color and design, and innovative and current! Tulips at Water's Edge creates lovely designs and I would absolutely recommend them!

MBDbeauty MBDbeauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Extremely talented and professional at all times. Beautiful work.

1520 Boston Coast Road Westbrook, CT, 06498
2038684445

By Apppointment
Location of (Tulips Floral Design Studio)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding