Terri's Flower Shop

• Powerstation Events

3 Reviews for Terri's Flower Shop

• O

Olga · Married on 06/06/2015

Stephanie from Terri's Flower Shop was great to work with and she delivered our daughter's beautiful flowers on time and everyone commented how amazing the hotel looked! Thank you Stephanie! Olga B.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Aimee · Married on 06/08/2014

Stephanie at Terri's Flower Shop was INCREDIBLE!! She was my favorite vendor out of everyone in my wedding process. My entire wedding was based around a blue dendro orchid (the most beautiful flower I've ever seen) It was like Stephanie was in my head the whole time she knew exactly what my vision was and executed it brilliantly!

I showed her a couple pictures of what I liked and she tied every arrangement and bouquet together in a way that every little detail flowed so perfectly into the wedding. She knew I loved sparkle and bling and added rhinestones, diamond wrap, and glitter to every flower without me even having to ask. She matched the flower girl bouquets to the colors of their dresses and just has a great eye for the little things that really gave the venue a polished and finished look. Nothing I can say can truly explain how impressed I was with her. She even brought me a gift on the day of the wedding...how sweet is that! She always made me feel like a bride and anything I dreamed of I could have. Simply amazing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Kelsey · Married on 04/19/2014

Terri's Flower Shop was AMAZING. Not only were they beyond friendly, but they were willing to do whatever we needed to make the day easier. They told us to call them day of the wedding if we needed anything we didn't bring to the hotel, and they would stop to pick it up. They even delivered to our hotel room the day of. Not only the hotel, but came up into the room so no one had to leave. The flowers were absolutely stunning. I couldn't have imagined them looking any better. The corsages were amazing too, and she used pearl bracelets to go around the wrist instead of just a rubber band. I can't say enough great things about Terri's! They're so helpful, creative, and extremely caring. They made the day something I'll never forget!

Sent on 05/18/2014

1 Real Wedding

• Naugatuck, 06770 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Terri's Flower Shop)