137 Main Street, Wethersfield, CT 06109 Map · Phone number

About Simply K Studios

Simply K Studios is based in Manchester, CT, offering modern wedding photography for brides throughout Connecticut as well as destination wedding photography. We offer a variety of wedding packages to fit your needs, and send two photographers to each wedding so as not to miss any important moments or details throughout your day! For more information and our latest sample galleries, please visit our website at: www.simplykstudios.com or call 860-944-5080. We look forward to speaking with you about your day!

Follow Simply K Studios on

img970
b251587057679240 1383842542651 img446

18 Reviews for Simply K Studios

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

Finding a photographer was harder than finding a fiancé, but Simply K is The One.

YOUR SEARCH IS OVER. TRUST ME. Simply K is who you want. If you don't have time to read my whole review, at least read this list of the top things you need to know about working with Kelly: EXTREMELY, UNBELIEVABLY talented; black-belt director of uncooperative bridal parties & families; accommodating to the extreme; reassuring emotional support that rivals even the cutest therapy dog; truly cares about her clients; my new best friend.

Working with Kelly was truly one of the highlights of our wedding day, which started during our first phonecall many months before. Not to be a bridezilla, but I had contacted and spoken with at least 30 different photographers before I found Simply K. Every one of those 30+ photographers managed to give me a reason not to trust them - mostly it boiled down to a lack of respect for us as people and not just subjects of their photography.

Then I found Simply K. Kelly and I got on a quick phone call and it became immediately clear that Kelly's primary aim is to make a friend, and if you hire her then she'll be happy to be photographing her new friend's wedding. She listened to my story and concerns about the other photographers I had spoken to, and reassured me that we would be able to find a way to work together if that was what I wanted, and we did. During that phone call she even told me to call or text her if I needed to vent about anything at all, that she was there for me. Kelly legitimately cares about the people she works with.

During the wedding, Kelly and her partner were able to wrangle a challenging 13-person bridal party (cops and firefighters don't like taking photos), a 3-year-old flower girl (cranky toddler alert), two large families with plenty of divorce and awkward dynamics to consider...and they did everything proficiently with smiles on their faces. Going back to their primary mission - at least half of our bridal party came back to us later to say how cool they thought the photographers were and how lucky we were to have them (which obv we already knew). They even showed us the photos they were capturing every so often so we could give feedback and direction if we wanted (though we never needed to do). My husband and I were also tired, stressed and barely holding it together that day and Kelly and her partner were sincerely there for us and the only vendors (including our wedding planner!) who made us feel really calm and happy. You cannot find another wedding photographer that can do all of that and still do a good job with the photos.

Then, this super-photog got us our edited photos less than a month after the wedding. And they...are...FANTASTIC. I've had them for about a week, still look at them multiple times a day, still almost cry over how good they are. I have felt so much joy looking at these photos, knowing how our grandkids will eventually see them and joke about how beautiful we used to be before we got old and wrinkly, because HOT DAMN did they make us look good. I'm now trying to come up with more reasons to hire her - Christmas card? Boudoir? Maternity? Sitting in traffic on I-95? Whatever, she'll do it and she'll make it amazing.

Hire this woman. You will not regret it.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Amanda · Married on 05/06/2018

I can't say enough great things about Kathy and Kelly, I have worked with them twice in the past and am also having photos done of my 1 year old by them. I enjoy working with them both and they always help me find the vision I want for my photos. Love them!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2017

Incredibly professional, I hardly notice they were there and while we were taking photos she would periodically show me previews of staged shots and from what I have seen they look amazing!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Award

Simply K Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor
    More Than A Moment Event Design & Decor Wedding Decor & Lighting

What is there to say about Simply K other than wonderful positive words? These two ladies are not only fabulous photographers but they are amazing people as well. They care about each & every client with the same passion they first began their business with. Kelly & Kathy are true artists of their photography trade. If you want professional & creative work from kind & talented people then you don't need to look any further. Enough from me, go email them!

• Candi's Floral Creations
    Candi's Floral Creations Wedding Florists

Katherine and Kelly are quite the duo! Very talented, so caring and kind. I love working with them and my clients can't say enough great things about their timeliness, their talent, their professionalism, etc I love working with them and refer them all the time!

• Married by Hillary
    Married by Hillary Wedding Officiants

Kelly and Kathy of Simply K Studios are wonderful professional photographers. As an officiant, I've worked alongside many vendors and these accomplished ladies are among the best. We worked together at a lovely wedding in June 2015 and they captured the young couple's love beautifully. They are both sincere, spirited and creative in their approach. They managed to stay nearly invisible during the ceremony and yet preserve each moment in some of the most stunning photos I've ever seen. You can't go wrong with Simply K Studios!

• 137 Main Street Wethersfield, 06109 See on map