Earth Blossoms Reviews

125 Reviews for Earth Blossoms

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Earth Blossoms is AMAZING

My wedding is next year (7/18/2020) and prior to booking Earth Blossoms, I felt that the hiring of vendors was going to be the most stressful. I met Stephanie with my mom and the experience was definitely not what I was expecting.. it was BETTER! We ended up chatting like we all knew each other for years! I went into the meeting not knowing what I wanted and leaving feeling refreshed! Stephanie is a very talented florist, her ideas and creations are stunning and I am beyond happy we choose her for our day!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/21/2019

Breathtaking custom florals

Steph, Thank you so much for the amazing work that you do! The florals for our recent wedding were beyond breathtaking! At the start of the process, I knew it was the right fit. I wanted a lot of greenery, and some different flowers. Not your standard mound of roses. I also found Earth Blossoms to be very affordable, and priced well.

When we came closer to the wedding, Steph and I sat down to go over a few more details. We did add a few things last minute, such as a ceremony arch, and it was no issue at all!

On the day of the wedding, when the flowers were delivered to the hotel room, they took my breath away. They were more than I could of imagined. My advice to other brides is to trust your vendors, and let them take your vision and run with it! That is what I did with Steph, and it came out amazing. The centerpieces were beautiful as well. We did lanterns with big green and floral wreaths around it.

I HIGHLY recommended Earth Blossoms if you are looking for something a more custom and unique. Your florals will be tailored to you!

Thank you again Steph!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Michaela · Married on 09/08/2019

Made my wedding

The only words I had for Stephanie's work when I saw it were "holy sh*t!" When I saw my bouquet for the first time, I started to cry. Flowers were very important to me for my wedding so choosing my florist was a hard decision, because I didn't want to spend my entire budget on a florist. I am so happy I found Stephanie. We met twice through the planning process and were pretty much in constant contact. She was so flexible (because obviously I was very indecisive) and let me make changes, even at the last minute. She listened to everything single detail I said and brought it all together perfectly. I had trouble describing exactly what I wanted- but she someone figured it out and got it 100% perfect. I saw little details that she had done- things that I wanted and wasn't able to articulate. Stephanie's work brought everything together and made my wedding exactly what I had dreamt it, even better.
    My vendor told me that my wedding was one of the most beautiful of the year - and it wouldn't have been like that without Stephanie.
    I even had someone come up to me and tell me that my wedding looked like their dream pinterest wedding.
    The work that she did was outstanding and I would recommend her to EVERYONE.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/01/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

My wife and I are so happy that we chose Stephanie to do the flowers for our wedding. While we might not have had the best vocabulary for describing what we wanted she was able to work with us to put together the most beautiful floral arrangements. She had us send her pictures of what we liked and designed similar arrangements using the flowers that would be in season for the date of our ceremony. She was very considerate of our budget and helped us figure out gorgeous solutions at a great price. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to go with Stephanie and would recommend Earth Blossoms to anyone.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Colleen · Married on 06/29/2019

She brought my vision to life

Before I found Earth Blossoms, I got proposals from a few other florists, but they didn't quite seem to get what I was going for, and their quotes were far beyond the budget I specified. Hiring any wedding vendor can be a bit of a leap of faith, but Stephanie seemed to get what I was going for, and on the day of my wedding I was absolutely blown away by her work. Not only did she bring my vision to life, but she created something even more beautiful than I imagined. From the bouquets to the table settings to the incredible arch decor, I loved every element that she and her team designed — and she even came in under the budget I had in mind. She's the best!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2019

Just breathtaking! (And stress free!)

Breathtaking. That’s the best way to describe Steph’s work. What first attracted me to her work was the natural and organic feeling of how the florals came together and the versatility in the work she displayed. Even more, I knew I wanted color in my florals on the day of and I loved how much she embraced that. I really wanted the flowers to feel different than other weddings I had attended. I met with several florists and was getting disheartened because florals were super important to me and when I met Steph, I felt like she really got it. She was patient, I felt like she really listened, and she was really helpful in guiding the vision to really match her work to the feeling and look I was hoping for. She was really patient with me as I made a few changes to the original vision and also finding the perfect containers for the florals at the venues that also would go with the rest of the decor and feeling. She did all of our bouquets and even created a little purse and flower crown for our flower girl (which we all loved!) and decorated our flower girl wagon (all of which somehow survived an almost 3 year old and playing all night!). Even more, she worked with me to create the most beautiful chuppah! She also helped with the flowers for my cake, so everything was super cohesive. Sadly, during the wedding planning process my grandma passed and I had told her that my grandma’s favorite flowers were orchids. She created an orchid memorial for me and even surprised me with a few orchids in my bouquet—it was beyond thoughtful and so detail oriented. I really appreciated her help, guidance, and work. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful the day was and how the the flowers were just gorgeous all in the same breath. I’m so grateful to Steph for the work she did! It really helped create a beautiful day!
    Also, Steph helped with flowers for our welcome picnic and our rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner flowers were brought to my bridal suite and I felt extra special going to sleep the night before with them and they were gorgeous in the getting ready photos! Really, I could just go on and on gushing.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Kelsie

Kelsie Cooper · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn't be happier!

Earth Blossoms did the most beautiful job for our wedding! In communicating with us and our planners Stephanie was able to perfectly capture the look we wanted for our day from the bouquets and the ceremony to the reception. Stephanie even stepped in and saved us when we were in need of a mandap for our Hindu ceremony, getting one for us and then decorating it beautifully. We could not have been happier with the work Earth Blossoms did for our wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Tricia · Married on 06/10/2018

Just beautiful!!!!!!! Amazing job. I mean I am still in love with decor and flowers!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Grace · Married on 05/05/2018

Earth Blossoms Flowers exceeded what I expected of them. As a floral designer, they provide so much more than just flowers. We were able to add so many custom touches to our wedding with the floral decor, and Stephanie was amazing to work with. She was kind, genuine, and super flexible in helping us develop what we wanted for our wedding florals. She was more than willing to work with us on adding a few extra touches here and there, and pretty much nailed the exact look and feel we were going for. Would highly recommend using Earth Blossoms!

Sent on 07/14/2018

amy · Married on 07/28/2017

We booked with Noreen, who a few months later began transitioning her company over to another owner, Stephanie. Noreen stayed on to finish the job and the two ladies did beautiful work! The transition was seamless and our flowers were everything I could've hoped for on our wedding day. We did lots of green, boho kind of full arrangements. Gorgeous. The pricing was super reasonable and they even threw in extras on our gift/entry way tables, scattering petals, and complementary cake topper, they really made it all look magical.

Sent on 08/17/2017
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 07/01/2017

Full disclosure: the former owner, Noreen, has recently sold the business, so I can't speak to the current owners and the way they do things. That said, my experience with Earth Blossoms was truly wonderful while Noreen was in charge. She was communicative, kind, patient, flexible, and affordable. The flowers she provided for our wedding day were magnificent, and I heard from so many guests that they had never seen centerpieces so beautiful. I was actually SAD to leave on my honeymoon because it meant I couldn't enjoy the flowers for a few days longer.

If the work Earth Blossoms does now is comparable to the work that they did under Noreen, they are a must-hire.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Earth Blossoms's reply:

Hi Julie!
    Congratulations! We are so happy that you enjoyed your flowers so much! Noreen is truly amazing! We are so sad she is retiring but so flattered that she hand-picked us to carry on her legacy of beautiful arrangements and exceptional client experience. I, Stephanie, have been apprenticing under Noreen and doing design work for Earth Blossoms weddings for quite some time. I am so humbled to have Noreen trust my skill, creativity, and the business knowledge of Lauren O and I to carry on the business she has nurtured since it's inception. We are so grateful to have Noreen's continued guidance as she is truly a master at her craft! Congratulations again and enjoy your honeymoon!

Rosa · Married on 05/28/2017

Noreen from earth blossoms did an absolutely beautiful job with our bridal bouquets and boutineers! She was also incredibly flexible when I had to change the date of my wedding because my mom had suddenly become ill- even delivering our wedding bouquets on the day of her own daughter's wedding anniversary and planning her entire day around that! She was very kind, responsive to emails, and professional throughout the wedding flower planning process. I emailed her an extensive list list of "no" and "yes" flowers and she followed it to a tee- thankfully I think our taste in flowers is pretty similar at baseline. I was a bit nervous the week before the wedding wondering what the flowers would look like having not seen anything before the day of the wedding. However, when I saw them they were so incredible - our bouquets and boutineers surpassed anything I could have ever imagined / anything I had seen on pinterest. We recommend Noreen and Earth Blossoms highly! The photos we have gotten back so far look amazing with her flowers featured prominently in them! We couldn't have asked for a better experience on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ruth · Married on 04/22/2017

Noreen was AMAZING! I couldn't have been happier with the flowers and with all of the work she did with her team preparing for my big day. I was so, so thankful to have found her and that she was free. I felt lucky! She just was an absolute dream and everything looked so incredible.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/05/2016

Noreen was so wonderful to work with, and she did an incredible job with my flowers! Everything was so beautiful and just what I was hoping for and more. Throughout the process Noreen was extremely kind and accommodating. She is also very fair in her pricing and will work within your budget. I really can't say enough good things about my experience; I highly recommend booking with her!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Lindsay · Married on 10/22/2016

There are just not enough wonderful things that could be said about Noreen! Earth Blossoms Flowers’ bouquets are truly breathtaking; we were so fortunate to have her create such beautiful works of art for our wedding day. Noreen has such a kind and gentle demeanor; she made me feel at ease during a time that can be so stressful. The breadth of Noreen’s knowledge of plants and flowers is remarkable. I trusted her completely to take my visions and make them a reality. Noreen was so easy to communicate with via email which was so helpful. I was so excited when Noreen showed up the morning of our wedding (right on time!). She was so sweet as usual and exceeded my expectations! The bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, hair accessory, flower crowns, and cake flowers were all stunning! Noreen is extraordinarily talented and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a thorough, creative, and caring florist for their wedding day! Thank you Noreen!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Diana · Married on 08/27/2016

Noreen and her flowers were amazing! From our first communication, to the planning process, and the beautiful end result on our wedding day, we could not have been happier. She quickly understood the look we were going for and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. The colors matched my bridesmaids' dresses perfectly. I appreciated that Noreen was creative in finding solutions that fit our budget and I loved getting complements from multiple guests about how beautiful the bouquets and centerpieces looked. I would definitely recommend Noreen & Earth Blossoms.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Meridith · Married on 08/26/2016

I had my wedding at the Branford house in Groton CT. I'm not from the area so I was planning a wedding solely based on Internet reviews and phone calls. I had a lot of other florists write me off because of my budget. Noreen from earth blossoms was open with me about what we could do and gave me some ideas to save money.

She was a dream to work with! You can tell she really loves her job! She kept intouch with me during the planning process and was quick to answer any question I had!

I did not have a preference for the type of flower. We discussed that we were doing a vintage theme and wanted shades of purples and blush. Noreen really hit it out of the park. Our wedding flowers were stunningly beautiful. Everyone was talking about how breathtaking the flowers were! I would recommend Earth Blossoms flowers to everyone! Noreen is a true artist!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Carol · Married on 08/19/2016

Five stars does not even seem like enough to give Noreen and the Earth Blossoms team! I was planning a CT wedding from CA, and Noreen made sure that I never once had to worry. At our initial consultation, Noreen understood my entire concept- even though I was barely able to articulate it in flower language- and she had never worked at my venue before. Beyond her artistic vision, Noreen never once pushed me to go beyond my budget. From day one she showed me how she would make everything work beautifully without compromise. On the day of the wedding, I was in such awe of how what we had put on paper had come to life- but given how much I loved working with Noreen I should not have expected anything less.

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • Kelly Aaron

Kelly Aaron · Married on 07/23/2016

We highly recommend Earth Blossoms for your wedding event! We used them for our wedding ceremony and reception and we were just thrilled with the work and talent. The day was absolutely as we envisioned thanks to all of the preparation, knowledge, and experience that Noreen has. She has a true love for florals, and can execute any vision a bride has. We felt at ease the entire process. Thank you so very much for all your artistic creativity and professionalism! We had a wonderful ceremony and reception, and we had many compliments on the bouquets, and one of a kind floral crowns!! Thanks again, Noreen!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Emily · Married on 05/21/2016

Noreen and the whole Earth Blossoms team were absolutely spectacular. She was such a massive help to me and created amazing flower creations for our budget. Her flowers made my wedding! She was such a delight to work with and went absolutely above and beyond to make our day special. We have been so blessed by her fabulous flowers and are so glad we worked with Earth Blossoms!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Katelyn · Married on 05/13/2016

My husband and I got married on May 13, 2016. Noreen did an absolutely amazing job! The flowers were absolutely stunning and they came out even more beautiful then I could have ever imagined! Noreen is an absolutely amazing woman, who was always willing to meet with me. She was also extremely accommodating with our budget and created beautiful flower creations! Noreen is passionate, hardworking, and incredibly creative! I received so many comments from my wedding guests about how beautiful the flowers at my wedding were! Her designs for my bouquets and centerpieces added so much beauty to our wedding! I would highly recommend Earth Blossoms Flowers to all our family and friends who have upcoming weddings or when they get married in the future!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

I had such an incredible experience with Earth Blossoms!!! Noreen is super responsive, and is willing to go absolutely above and beyond for her customers whenever she can. Just two months before my wedding, I was having some doubts about my theme colors and wedding party outfits. When I emailed Noreen and asked for her opinions out of the blue, something incredible happened :) Not only did she respond to my lengthy message overnight (with her own valuable insight), but also she reached out to her planner friends and compiled/shared their advice with me! Knowing that this isn't something I could take for granted, I was extremely grateful (not to mention that all of their suggestions were enormously helpful!). And the fact that she was willing to do this even for a small client like me just shows how genuinely she cares about all of her customers!
    On the day of the wedding, her team decorated the venue, delivered the bouquet and boutonnieres to the right people with almost no planning/coordination on my part. I don't even remember telling her exactly where I was going to be (I got trapped in the heavy rain and was running late), but she found me with no problem - in fact she was there before me :D Everything went so smoothly thanks to her, and most importantly, I loved my bouquet! I would highly recommend Earth Blossoms, especially if you are like me and in need of a florist who could give you a lot of expert suggestions and is always willing to work with your needs. I'm so glad I went with them. Thank you so much, Noreen!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Erika · Married on 10/17/2015

I can't say enough about about Noreen at Earth Blossoms. She is SO talented and created exactly what I envisioned. She was so flexible and such a joy to work with. Definitely my most attentive and responsive vendor during the wedding planning process. Highly recommend! Thank you, Noreen!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Julia · Married on 09/19/2015

Noreen at Earth Blossoms is fabulous! She did such a wonderful job at my Sept 19th wedding at Winvian - she gave us exactly what we asked for and more! Her designs for the bouquets, church and reception spaces were lush, full of interesting color and texture, romantic, rustic, elegant, etc - all of which we were dreaming of! Besides her obvious talent, Noreen was really a pleasure to work with - she was extremely responsive, flexible with our meeting requests (important as an out of state bride!) and very organized. She kept great records of all of our correspondences and kept track of all the changes I requested throughout the process. Noreen also was willing to work with us on price to keep us within our desired budget, and she had great suggestions on where to maximize/minimize the florals in order to really get the most bang for our buck both on the wedding day and in photos, which we really appreciated! I really enjoyed working with Noreen at Earth Blossoms and I'd happily recommend her to anyone in the area.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Leslie · Married on 06/28/2015

Stunning Flowers.......
    Noreen was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was certain on some of the details and vision I had for our special day but really needed some guidance. When we first met Noreen in her shop and walked in I knew immediately we were going to have a great experience. She took the time to really get into all the details and was even able to show us some flowers she had in her shop which really helped us to envision it all. We emailed frequently with pictures and ideas I had and Noreen was always responsive even down to the night before our wedding day! Noreen really helped bring it all to life with the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen down to the design! We received so many compliments on the floral arrangements we had for our reception and of course my bouquet which was gorgeous! I highly recommend Earth Blossoms to any Bride!

Sent on 08/21/2015