The Lace Factory

Deep River, CT View map Visit website

The Lace Factory is a stylish wedding venue located in Deep River, Connecticut. This former factory speaks to the city’s industrial past and has been revamped into a trendy and eye-catching setting in which to celebrate. An ideal choice for a hip couple seeking a chic venue, it can welcome sizable gatherings of friends and family across multiple spaces. The property is conveniently located midway between New York and Boston and is within short driving distance of Hartford.

Facilities and Capacity

The Lace Factory’s largest space can welcome over 225 guests. This former warehouse is a spacious and bright stage upon which to host a memorable reception party. Natural light shines in through large windows illuminating worn hardwood floors and a sky-high ceiling crisscrossed by rafters. Fashionable industrial lighting fixtures hang from above and the ceiling can be decorated with flowing drapery to soften the room. Couples can also choose to rent the smaller Riverview Room and host an intimate gathering with up to 49 closed loved ones. It once again features exposed beams and wooden flooring and looks out over the beautiful Connecticut River. Nearly-weds can also organize their ceremony outdoors on the patio of the property, taking full advantage of these views and the iconic building itself as a backdrop.

The Lace Factory’s staff support couples throughout the planning process and on the day itself. The management has a strong relationship with local vendors including Cloud Nine Catering, who can create delicious meals for celebrations. The staff can also provide access to a sound system, and they can even set up a video conference for those who can’t be in attendance.

Cuisine

The venue’s catering partner, Cloud Nine Catering, is pleased to offer garden-to-plate selections that are curated from ingredients grown on site as well as trusted local producers. They also have chickens on the property that present a fun opportunity for guests who would like to participate in feeding them. The Lace Factory is happy to prepare vegetarian dishes and is able to provide food for any event that takes place on the property, including in the antique warehouse.

• Woman-owned

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• Nnejy13601
    Jenn Married on 09/18/2020
    Our wedding at The Lace Factory was nothing short of perfect. From the very beginning, the team at TLF went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we dreamed of. They made suggestions, pointed out a few things that we would have overlooked along the way, and made sure that we were well taken care of the entire time we were there. They listened to the vibe we were looking for and 100% delivered. I can't thank them enough for all of their help and hard work in making our day special. Our family and friends are still raving about how much fun it was and how beautiful the venue was. All in all, if you are thinking about taking a look at The Lace Factory, do it! You'll fall in love just like we did!
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 06/06/2020

Perfect Day

If you are looking for a beautiful, unique, romantic venue with AWESOME staff, absolutely book with The Lace Factory. Christine and her team were amazingly patient, understanding and supportive in the YEARS that we worked with them - through planning and then replanning our wedding due to covid. I used the word perfect more on the day of my wedding than any other time in my life, and that is due to the effort Christine and her team put into pulling off our vision and making sure everything ran smoothly. Christine was an absolute pleasure to work - she professional and organized, but also funny, easy going and understanding if you (like me) are an indecisive bride, or just not too sure how the whole planning process works. ChristinA - my attendant for the day was so sweet and always made sure we had what we needed :) I would recommend this venue and team 1000x over. Thank you all again!
    Tracy Married on 06/22/2018
    My cousin got married here when The Lace Factory first opened and I knew that if I ever got married, this was the place for me. I fell in love with it at first sight. This venue is so unique and stunning and the staff is beyond incredible. They were so helpful throughout the entire planning process, and so responsive to my many questions:) Andrea, Nicole and Melissa were beyond amazing to work with and every one of my guests raved about the food, the service and the decor. My wedding day was beyond anything I've ever dreamed of, and it is in large part because of the staff at The Lace Factory and Cloud Nine Catering. I can't recommend them enough.

Real Weddings

Team

Christine  Dickerson
Christine Dickerson
General Manager

Experienced Associate Director with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Skilled in Event Planning, Customer Service, Public Speaking, Research, and Higher Education. Strong education professional with a Bachelor of Arts - BA focused in Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology from Eastern Connecticut State University.

Tiffany  Zwart
Tiffany Zwart
Venue Coordinator

Creative and passionate. An experienced event planner with a demonstrated history of working in the events services industry for over 20 years. Skilled in sales, marketing, business development, and social media. Conscious thinker, creative heart, passionate, composed, and well-organized curator of beauty who creates and coordinates all event details to bring to life her clients’ unique wedding stories while continuously keeping abreast of current industry trends and aiming to be a leader in the industry. Client-centric mindset. Connects people with art and beauty in all different capacities and tells a story!

161 River Street Deep River, CT, 06417
Location of (The Lace Factory)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding

Wedding Venues