450 Lighthouse Rd., East Haven, CT 06512 Map · Phone number

About Anthony's Ocean View

Anthony’s Ocean View has been creating unforgettable weddings for over 25 years! Each of our wedding menus have been carefully designed by our renowned chef, offering an array of elegantly presented mouth watering dishes all made from scratch! Our experienced & creative wedding consultants will hold your hand every step of the way to help you plan & design a unique & gorgeous wedding that reflects your personality, your personal style, your ideas, your dreams & your budget.

Call today to schedule a tour of our stunning postcard-perfect grounds & have all of your questions answered as you swing in a hammock between two palm trees on a beautiful beach! We look forward to sweeping you off your feet & making all of your wedding fantasies a reality!

Follow Anthony's Ocean View on

Anthony's Ocean View 6
Anthony's Ocean View 7

Merissa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Exceptional service

We met with caterina to book our venue and were very happy. She was friendly, answered many of our questions and explained the best decisions on decor for our time of year while saving us money. We didn't even look at another venue and booked right away!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/25/2019

Beautiful venue, great food, wonderful experience

I can’t say enough great things about Anthony’s. They helped to make our wedding absolutely perfect. The food is delicious, the venue is beautiful, and everyone was so helpful. I would definitely recommend Anthony’s to any couple.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Digianni · Married on 07/04/2019

Smooth Turn-key Operation!!

I was born & raised in Clinton, CT, moved to Michigan a few years ago, and having my wedding in CT on the beach has always been a dream. Living so far away from my wedding location always felt challenging to plan, well I was COMPLETELY wrong! Anthony’s ocean view has outdid themselves.

When I was first looking at Venues I booked a walk through of Anthony’s and met with Consultant Andrew (amazing person 🤗) in Oct 2018, this man is one of the best. He will go into details about how at ease Anthony’s makes you feel on your wedding day. Every single thing Andrew explained to me at our first meeting, happened! Living in Michigan and planning my wedding in CT was honestly so smooth, not a hiccup from day 1 of meeting Andrew to the night I walked out the door of Anthony’s on my wedding night. He answered every email with quick response, was patient and accommodating with how far I lived. He made great recommendations for DJs, and preferred vendors, and showed me how a bride and groom are suppose to enjoy their wedding day, and that’s what we got to do. Planning this wedding was so fun!

Anthony’s allows you to drop off bins and they will set up all your wedding day items (entry table, guest book, easels for signs, toiletry baskets, etc) and put them exactly where you want them. This part was amazing for me. I wanted to just show up and enjoy my day, and that’s what I did.

Our wedding day was July 4th 2019, we had our ceremony on paradise beach and reception in the paradise room upstairs. Highly recommend getting married at Anthonys beach, the pictures are epic, your guests will thank you! We had 100 guests.

We got introduced to Thomas as our coordinator for the day, this man is so professional and his demeanor is spot on. He made our night run so smooth, we made some last minute changes to our schedule so our photographer could get sunset photos, & firework photos, and Thomas professionally communicated this to all the vendors about the changes and it was so smooth. He made my wedding party feel at ease when instructing them to walk down the aisle. My parents loved him! So did I 🥰, the day couldn’t have been as smooth without Thomas!

Our maître d’ for the night was Elisa, this girl was on point👌🏽, she was the nicest girl and was so professional as well. She held my dress up as we prepare to walk down the aisle, every time I or my husband turned around, she was there asking if we needed water, drink, food, help, anything! She helped my wedding party if they needed anything, it was a hot day, and she was there with water whenever we needed it. Thank you Elisa!

The food is to die for, the atmosphere and location is out of this world, you feel like you are sipping drinks on a tropical vacation in Tulum Mexico 😂, the service level of every single person I interacted with was so professional. They clean up all your items and put them back in your bins. My guests have been raving about this wedding.

If you are a bride that wants to thoroughly enjoy your wedding day, and not worry about 1 single small detail, you have to book this venue. I loved my wedding, I loved planning it, I loved every minute of my day! Andrew, Thomas, Elisa and the entire crew at Anthony’s Ocean View, thank you for creating the most unforgettable wedding experience!
    Peace ✌🏾 & Good vibes 🤙🏽 To you all!!

Sent on 07/08/2019