450 Lighthouse Rd., East Haven, CT 06512 Map · Phone number

About Anthony's Ocean View

Anthony’s Ocean View has been creating unforgettable weddings for over 25 years! Each of our wedding menus have been carefully designed by our renowned chef, offering an array of elegantly presented mouth watering dishes all made from scratch! Our experienced & creative wedding consultants will hold your hand every step of the way to help you plan & design a unique & gorgeous wedding that reflects your personality, your personal style, your ideas, your dreams & your budget.

Call today to schedule a tour of our stunning postcard-perfect grounds & have all of your questions answered as you swing in a hammock between two palm trees on a beautiful beach! We look forward to sweeping you off your feet & making all of your wedding fantasies a reality!

Follow Anthony's Ocean View on

Couple dancing
aoc8

102 Reviews for Anthony's Ocean View

Peter · Married on 10/08/2017

Words can't describe how awesome the Anthony's wedding planning team was. Andrew was our lead organizer, and he went away above and beyond to make sure all of the requirements and requests that we made throughout the pre-wedding duration were satisfied and accommodated. He knows how to work with large parties (Kavita's parents were working with him while the wedding couple was in Boston to answer any questions that need to be answered. And not to mention the food was met with outstanding reviews from the guests.

Anthony's Ocean View 1
    Anthony's Ocean View 2
    Anthony's Ocean View 3
    Anthony's Ocean View 4

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2017

Awesome place everything was perfect from location to service Thomas was the best person to deal with made my day

Donata · Married on 07/14/2017

I wish I wasn't so limited with space on here because there is so much I want to say. First off if you are THINKING about booking Anthony's JUST DO IT. You will not regret it. The day was exactly like I pictured because of this venue and their outstanding staff. Marchello, Vin and Anna, you made our day so special (Rame-Barber Wedding July 14th, 2017) Anna our bridal assistant did everything for me that day, she was truly my angel that day! Marchello and Vin were so cool! They were really the calm to my crazy that day and just made the night so so special. Marchello catered to myself and my groom, he brought us shots, and made sure we had plates of food! Vin coordinated packing up all of my centerpieces and special items we brought to the venue and made sure it was packed well, and we were stress free the entire night. Let me talk about food now... HOLY COW you truly get so much food, and let me tell you every single dish was 5 star! We have guests 3 weeks later STILL talking about how amazing the food was and how this was THE BEST wedding they have ever been too. I know people may say this but our families are pretty hard to please when you have Italians right off the boat, it means a lot. Get a cigar roller, it adds a little something special to your night, and it's FUN! I had a cigar that night and it was seriously the best. There was nothing bad about Anthony's at all, everything was beyond excellent. I wish I could relive the day over and over. Andrew was our wedding consultant and guided us through everything, he made sure we understood what we were getting, Cheryl, Kat, Jason and Thomas are other staff members that just made it EASY to plan a wedding, and everyone is SO NICE. I want to just get married all over again so I can have another day at Anthony's. Thank you so much Anthony's Ocean View, Book here if you want to feel like a King and Queen the day of your wedding, and have guests raving about your special day!

Anthony's Ocean View FAQ