Anthony's Ocean View Reviews

Anthony's Ocean View 6
Anthony's Ocean View 7

Merissa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Exceptional service

We met with caterina to book our venue and were very happy. She was friendly, answered many of our questions and explained the best decisions on decor for our time of year while saving us money. We didn't even look at another venue and booked right away!!

Sent on 01/06/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Digianni · Married on 07/04/2019

Smooth Turn-key Operation!!

I was born & raised in Clinton, CT, moved to Michigan a few years ago, and having my wedding in CT on the beach has always been a dream. Living so far away from my wedding location always felt challenging to plan, well I was COMPLETELY wrong! Anthony’s ocean view has outdid themselves.

When I was first looking at Venues I booked a walk through of Anthony’s and met with Consultant Andrew (amazing person 🤗) in Oct 2018, this man is one of the best. He will go into details about how at ease Anthony’s makes you feel on your wedding day. Every single thing Andrew explained to me at our first meeting, happened! Living in Michigan and planning my wedding in CT was honestly so smooth, not a hiccup from day 1 of meeting Andrew to the night I walked out the door of Anthony’s on my wedding night. He answered every email with quick response, was patient and accommodating with how far I lived. He made great recommendations for DJs, and preferred vendors, and showed me how a bride and groom are suppose to enjoy their wedding day, and that’s what we got to do. Planning this wedding was so fun!

Anthony’s allows you to drop off bins and they will set up all your wedding day items (entry table, guest book, easels for signs, toiletry baskets, etc) and put them exactly where you want them. This part was amazing for me. I wanted to just show up and enjoy my day, and that’s what I did.

Our wedding day was July 4th 2019, we had our ceremony on paradise beach and reception in the paradise room upstairs. Highly recommend getting married at Anthonys beach, the pictures are epic, your guests will thank you! We had 100 guests.

We got introduced to Thomas as our coordinator for the day, this man is so professional and his demeanor is spot on. He made our night run so smooth, we made some last minute changes to our schedule so our photographer could get sunset photos, & firework photos, and Thomas professionally communicated this to all the vendors about the changes and it was so smooth. He made my wedding party feel at ease when instructing them to walk down the aisle. My parents loved him! So did I 🥰, the day couldn’t have been as smooth without Thomas!

Our maître d’ for the night was Elisa, this girl was on point👌🏽, she was the nicest girl and was so professional as well. She held my dress up as we prepare to walk down the aisle, every time I or my husband turned around, she was there asking if we needed water, drink, food, help, anything! She helped my wedding party if they needed anything, it was a hot day, and she was there with water whenever we needed it. Thank you Elisa!

The food is to die for, the atmosphere and location is out of this world, you feel like you are sipping drinks on a tropical vacation in Tulum Mexico 😂, the service level of every single person I interacted with was so professional. They clean up all your items and put them back in your bins. My guests have been raving about this wedding.

If you are a bride that wants to thoroughly enjoy your wedding day, and not worry about 1 single small detail, you have to book this venue. I loved my wedding, I loved planning it, I loved every minute of my day! Andrew, Thomas, Elisa and the entire crew at Anthony’s Ocean View, thank you for creating the most unforgettable wedding experience!
    Peace ✌🏾 & Good vibes 🤙🏽 To you all!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Anthony's Ocean View 15
    Anthony's Ocean View 16

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2019

Phenomenal!

Anthony’s Ocean View did a phenomenal job for my wedding! Everything ran so smoothly from start to finish! The staff is so attentive and the mater D’s make sure everything is running perfectly! The food is phenomenal and you certainly do not leave hungry!

The outside patio on the water is a selling point and it certainly is a destination wedding In CT! The sunset makes for awesome pictures too!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Lavoie · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing place!!

This venue thought of everything, they were there to help through everything and they were completely awesome. I would have Anthony’s as a venue again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Jaime

Jaime Wagner · Married on 05/18/2019

One of the most beautiful places to get married

Ceremony on the beach, cocktails in the garden, reception inside. Food and decor was beautiful and excellent

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Anthony's Ocean View 17
    Anthony's Ocean View 18
    Anthony's Ocean View 19
    Anthony's Ocean View 20
    Anthony's Ocean View 21
    Anthony's Ocean View 22

Peter · Married on 10/08/2017

Words can't describe how awesome the Anthony's wedding planning team was. Andrew was our lead organizer, and he went away above and beyond to make sure all of the requirements and requests that we made throughout the pre-wedding duration were satisfied and accommodated. He knows how to work with large parties (Kavita's parents were working with him while the wedding couple was in Boston to answer any questions that need to be answered. And not to mention the food was met with outstanding reviews from the guests.

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Anthony's Ocean View 23
    Anthony's Ocean View 24
    Anthony's Ocean View 25
    Anthony's Ocean View 26

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2017

Awesome place everything was perfect from location to service Thomas was the best person to deal with made my day

Sent on 08/10/2017

Donata · Married on 07/14/2017

I wish I wasn't so limited with space on here because there is so much I want to say. First off if you are THINKING about booking Anthony's JUST DO IT. You will not regret it. The day was exactly like I pictured because of this venue and their outstanding staff. Marchello, Vin and Anna, you made our day so special (Rame-Barber Wedding July 14th, 2017) Anna our bridal assistant did everything for me that day, she was truly my angel that day! Marchello and Vin were so cool! They were really the calm to my crazy that day and just made the night so so special. Marchello catered to myself and my groom, he brought us shots, and made sure we had plates of food! Vin coordinated packing up all of my centerpieces and special items we brought to the venue and made sure it was packed well, and we were stress free the entire night. Let me talk about food now... HOLY COW you truly get so much food, and let me tell you every single dish was 5 star! We have guests 3 weeks later STILL talking about how amazing the food was and how this was THE BEST wedding they have ever been too. I know people may say this but our families are pretty hard to please when you have Italians right off the boat, it means a lot. Get a cigar roller, it adds a little something special to your night, and it's FUN! I had a cigar that night and it was seriously the best. There was nothing bad about Anthony's at all, everything was beyond excellent. I wish I could relive the day over and over. Andrew was our wedding consultant and guided us through everything, he made sure we understood what we were getting, Cheryl, Kat, Jason and Thomas are other staff members that just made it EASY to plan a wedding, and everyone is SO NICE. I want to just get married all over again so I can have another day at Anthony's. Thank you so much Anthony's Ocean View, Book here if you want to feel like a King and Queen the day of your wedding, and have guests raving about your special day!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2017

I was in love with everything about my venue. the day of coordinator was phenomenal. i couldn't of asked for a better day

Sent on 06/26/2017

Scott · Married on 06/08/2017

They did an amazing job from setting up, food service, cocktail hour, to end of the night cleanup. Everyone on staff was very personable, and Anna who was our personal server for us was outstanding! All of our guests enjoyed the all the food, and said the place rocked for those who had never been there before. This was our destination wedding ceremony and reception since we live out of state, but all our families and friends live in CT. Special thanks to Andrew for helping us to set everything up, and Marchello who was there to make sure it was perfect on our day!

Sent on 06/20/2017
  • Mariella

Mariella · Married on 06/03/2017

Look no more in CT!! Anthony's customized our wedding and more! Our guest still rave about how that was the best food and location in CT they ever had! Even our guest from out of state was SO impressed! Ask for Natalie, Marcello and Anna (our server) for your upcoming event! You won't have to worry at all with Anthony's ocean view!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Great Place! we are currently booked for next October I can not wait to have it here! It is SO BEAUTIFUL and Alberto is great to work with he is making all the planning such a breeze I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/14/2015
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/04/2016

Anthony's was perfect the day of my wedding. Everything was set up and beautiful from the beach to the centerpieces. I think they had another wedding but you wouldn't even know. The staff was amazing and friendly. The food was amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Carolina · Married on 08/12/2016

This Venue is absolutely amazing and though it may be a little pricey, the service it's worth every penny! The attention to detail and the quality of food was superb... from one very happy bride to another...

Sent on 08/30/2016

Christina · Married on 07/29/2016

Thanks to Anthony's we were able to have the wedding of our dreams! Can't say enough about Brian and his team at Anthony's! You all went over and beyond for us!!! The food was beyond delicious and our guests are still talking about how amazing everything was!!! Thank you for making our day absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Danielle&Rob · Married on 06/04/2016

If you're looking for a modern beach oasis, that's also budget-friendly, look no further! Check out the Brunch option---the food is absolutely amazing (and endless!), service is impeccable, and Anthony's goes above and beyond to ensure the day is perfect! Best day of our lives!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Anthony's was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff could NOT have been more accomodating, helpful with every detail - we TRULY didn't have to worry about a thing the day of - they took care of everything. Anna and Thomas were so kind, attentive, and comforting. They were on top of it all. The venue set up was gorgeous! Food was plentiful and tasted amazing. The dessert bar was pretty much unmatched!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Jeff · Married on 11/08/2015

The entire experience at Anthony's Ocean View was so "Top Shelf", there are no words to adequately explain the amazing experience my bride and I had. The food was to die for. The service was exemplary. Everything we gave them to add to decorate the room was done. Our expectations were met and surpassed.

They have such an amazing reputation, and we became fully aware as to why. Natalie, who helped us plan the event there, was the best ever. She did everything she could to help us have the day of our lives. I would recommend Anthony's to anyone, with confidence that they will have the same reactions as we did. They've been around, and they know what they are doing. They do it well. Hire them, and you won't be sorry.

Sent on 11/12/2015

debra · Married on 10/03/2015

From the planning to the end of the reception I can only say great things about this venue. Besides the beautiful setting on the water and a ceremony on the beach, the food, the staff and the entire event was a wonderful night of celebration and fun that we will never forget. A 6 star rating goes to Alberto, the event coordinator at Anthony's, who made the planning so easy and perfect.

Sent on 10/23/2015
  • Mrs. Arel

Lisa · Married on 09/11/2015

Absolutely Amazing!!!
    I am completely beyond words to describe my experience with Anthony's. The moment I pulled up & Angelo met me at the door took me to the bridal suite & served me a glass of Champgne, I felt like royalty. We said our vows on the beach, had cocktail hour on the patio, dinner & dancing in their smallest room. EVERYTHING was perfect, the food was delicious, the staff professional, the sunset breathe taking.
    There was another wedding going on in their downstairs room & other than hearing their cheers at the end of their ceremony, (we were outside taking pictures) I never knew another wedding was going on.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Brittney · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I got married at Anthony's Ocean View September 6th 2015. I grew up in the area so it was always a dream of mine to have my wedding there one day. From the very beginning, our wedding coordinator, Alberto, and the rest of the staff at Anthonys made the planning process simple, enjoyable and we're always there to answer any questions I had any time of the day. I like to be maybe a little TOO organized and Alberto , always with a smile, worked with all my probably insanely annoying spreadsheets, schedules , Etc. haha Every single time my husband and I left a meeting , we felt excited, ready and anxious for the big day! When our wedding day arrived, we had our ceremony on the beach and reception in the grand ballroom , every single detail was perfect. I still have friends who saw pictures and asked if We had a destination wedding because of how beautiful they made the beach , palm trees and all! And even when I had a question about something or Needed anything Alberto was there before I even knew what I needed!! The schedule/timing of the day was flawless and our guests are STILL raving about having the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Not to mention they tore up the dance floor the whole night long! My bridesmaids are still boasting about how Alberto came to rescue when one of the girls dresses ripped and needed it to be fixed. I don't think there is anything he can't do! To Alberto, the Del Monaco Family, and all the staff at Anthonys - thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for giving us the most amazing, beautiful , perfect wedding day we could have ever dreamed of ! We love you! Xoxo

Sent on 11/10/2015

we were beyond pleased and also loved the professionalism and sweet personalities. We felt very comfortable during our more intimate moments—it was as if he wasn't there. Dealing with unexpected circumstances: they kept on schedule and got all of photos I was hoping for. It was difficult to weed through all the good ones to get down to a manageable number for our wedding album! A number of our guests commented on how great everything was . Their rates are also very reasonable and we really appreciated that. If you have the chance to book , book them and don't look back!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Nikita · Married on 06/13/2015

Anthony's ocean view was the best decision I made with all of my wedding planning. They made it simple and I was blown away on my wedding day! It went so smoothly and better than I had ever imagined, it was a perfect day!! The food was amazing!! The Venetian table was out of this world! The staff made it all possible! I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2015

Anthony's ocean view was perfect to have our wedding at! I couldn't have pictured a more perfect place. We got married on the beach. It was so beautiful and if it wasnt for Brian vicolla our wedding wouldn't have gone so perfectly! I would highly recommend Brian and Anthony's in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/26/2015

Would highly recommend and would use for future events! Love Andrew and Marchello!!!

Sent on 12/25/2014