Anthony's Ocean View Reviews

Anthony's Ocean View 3
Anthony's Ocean View 4

Merissa · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Exceptional service

We met with caterina to book our venue and were very happy. She was friendly, answered many of our questions and explained the best decisions on decor for our time of year while saving us money. We didn't even look at another venue and booked right away!!

Peter · Married on 10/08/2017

Words can't describe how awesome the Anthony's wedding planning team was. Andrew was our lead organizer, and he went away above and beyond to make sure all of the requirements and requests that we made throughout the pre-wedding duration were satisfied and accommodated. He knows how to work with large parties (Kavita's parents were working with him while the wedding couple was in Boston to answer any questions that need to be answered. And not to mention the food was met with outstanding reviews from the guests.

Anthony's Ocean View 5
    Anthony's Ocean View 6
    Anthony's Ocean View 7
    Anthony's Ocean View 8

Melissa · Married on 07/27/2017

Awesome place everything was perfect from location to service Thomas was the best person to deal with made my day

Donata · Married on 07/14/2017

I wish I wasn't so limited with space on here because there is so much I want to say. First off if you are THINKING about booking Anthony's JUST DO IT. You will not regret it. The day was exactly like I pictured because of this venue and their outstanding staff. Marchello, Vin and Anna, you made our day so special (Rame-Barber Wedding July 14th, 2017) Anna our bridal assistant did everything for me that day, she was truly my angel that day! Marchello and Vin were so cool! They were really the calm to my crazy that day and just made the night so so special. Marchello catered to myself and my groom, he brought us shots, and made sure we had plates of food! Vin coordinated packing up all of my centerpieces and special items we brought to the venue and made sure it was packed well, and we were stress free the entire night. Let me talk about food now... HOLY COW you truly get so much food, and let me tell you every single dish was 5 star! We have guests 3 weeks later STILL talking about how amazing the food was and how this was THE BEST wedding they have ever been too. I know people may say this but our families are pretty hard to please when you have Italians right off the boat, it means a lot. Get a cigar roller, it adds a little something special to your night, and it's FUN! I had a cigar that night and it was seriously the best. There was nothing bad about Anthony's at all, everything was beyond excellent. I wish I could relive the day over and over. Andrew was our wedding consultant and guided us through everything, he made sure we understood what we were getting, Cheryl, Kat, Jason and Thomas are other staff members that just made it EASY to plan a wedding, and everyone is SO NICE. I want to just get married all over again so I can have another day at Anthony's. Thank you so much Anthony's Ocean View, Book here if you want to feel like a King and Queen the day of your wedding, and have guests raving about your special day!

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2017

I was in love with everything about my venue. the day of coordinator was phenomenal. i couldn't of asked for a better day

Scott · Married on 06/08/2017

They did an amazing job from setting up, food service, cocktail hour, to end of the night cleanup. Everyone on staff was very personable, and Anna who was our personal server for us was outstanding! All of our guests enjoyed the all the food, and said the place rocked for those who had never been there before. This was our destination wedding ceremony and reception since we live out of state, but all our families and friends live in CT. Special thanks to Andrew for helping us to set everything up, and Marchello who was there to make sure it was perfect on our day!

Mariella · Married on 06/03/2017

Look no more in CT!! Anthony's customized our wedding and more! Our guest still rave about how that was the best food and location in CT they ever had! Even our guest from out of state was SO impressed! Ask for Natalie, Marcello and Anna (our server) for your upcoming event! You won't have to worry at all with Anthony's ocean view!

Great Place! we are currently booked for next October I can not wait to have it here! It is SO BEAUTIFUL and Alberto is great to work with he is making all the planning such a breeze I would definitely recommend this venue.

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/04/2016

Anthony's was perfect the day of my wedding. Everything was set up and beautiful from the beach to the centerpieces. I think they had another wedding but you wouldn't even know. The staff was amazing and friendly. The food was amazing.

Carolina · Married on 08/12/2016

This Venue is absolutely amazing and though it may be a little pricey, the service it's worth every penny! The attention to detail and the quality of food was superb... from one very happy bride to another...

Christina · Married on 07/29/2016

Thanks to Anthony's we were able to have the wedding of our dreams! Can't say enough about Brian and his team at Anthony's! You all went over and beyond for us!!! The food was beyond delicious and our guests are still talking about how amazing everything was!!! Thank you for making our day absolutely perfect!!!

Danielle&Rob · Married on 06/04/2016

If you're looking for a modern beach oasis, that's also budget-friendly, look no further! Check out the Brunch option---the food is absolutely amazing (and endless!), service is impeccable, and Anthony's goes above and beyond to ensure the day is perfect! Best day of our lives!

Anthony's was the perfect venue for our wedding. The staff could NOT have been more accomodating, helpful with every detail - we TRULY didn't have to worry about a thing the day of - they took care of everything. Anna and Thomas were so kind, attentive, and comforting. They were on top of it all. The venue set up was gorgeous! Food was plentiful and tasted amazing. The dessert bar was pretty much unmatched!!

Jeff · Married on 11/08/2015

The entire experience at Anthony's Ocean View was so "Top Shelf", there are no words to adequately explain the amazing experience my bride and I had. The food was to die for. The service was exemplary. Everything we gave them to add to decorate the room was done. Our expectations were met and surpassed.

They have such an amazing reputation, and we became fully aware as to why. Natalie, who helped us plan the event there, was the best ever. She did everything she could to help us have the day of our lives. I would recommend Anthony's to anyone, with confidence that they will have the same reactions as we did. They've been around, and they know what they are doing. They do it well. Hire them, and you won't be sorry.

debra · Married on 10/03/2015

From the planning to the end of the reception I can only say great things about this venue. Besides the beautiful setting on the water and a ceremony on the beach, the food, the staff and the entire event was a wonderful night of celebration and fun that we will never forget. A 6 star rating goes to Alberto, the event coordinator at Anthony's, who made the planning so easy and perfect.

• Mrs. Arel

Lisa · Married on 09/11/2015

Absolutely Amazing!!!
    I am completely beyond words to describe my experience with Anthony's. The moment I pulled up & Angelo met me at the door took me to the bridal suite & served me a glass of Champgne, I felt like royalty. We said our vows on the beach, had cocktail hour on the patio, dinner & dancing in their smallest room. EVERYTHING was perfect, the food was delicious, the staff professional, the sunset breathe taking.
    There was another wedding going on in their downstairs room & other than hearing their cheers at the end of their ceremony, (we were outside taking pictures) I never knew another wedding was going on.

Brittney · Married on 09/06/2015

My husband and I got married at Anthony's Ocean View September 6th 2015. I grew up in the area so it was always a dream of mine to have my wedding there one day. From the very beginning, our wedding coordinator, Alberto, and the rest of the staff at Anthonys made the planning process simple, enjoyable and we're always there to answer any questions I had any time of the day. I like to be maybe a little TOO organized and Alberto , always with a smile, worked with all my probably insanely annoying spreadsheets, schedules , Etc. haha Every single time my husband and I left a meeting , we felt excited, ready and anxious for the big day! When our wedding day arrived, we had our ceremony on the beach and reception in the grand ballroom , every single detail was perfect. I still have friends who saw pictures and asked if We had a destination wedding because of how beautiful they made the beach , palm trees and all! And even when I had a question about something or Needed anything Alberto was there before I even knew what I needed!! The schedule/timing of the day was flawless and our guests are STILL raving about having the best food they have ever had at a wedding. Not to mention they tore up the dance floor the whole night long! My bridesmaids are still boasting about how Alberto came to rescue when one of the girls dresses ripped and needed it to be fixed. I don't think there is anything he can't do! To Alberto, the Del Monaco Family, and all the staff at Anthonys - thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for giving us the most amazing, beautiful , perfect wedding day we could have ever dreamed of ! We love you! Xoxo

we were beyond pleased and also loved the professionalism and sweet personalities. We felt very comfortable during our more intimate moments—it was as if he wasn't there. Dealing with unexpected circumstances: they kept on schedule and got all of photos I was hoping for. It was difficult to weed through all the good ones to get down to a manageable number for our wedding album! A number of our guests commented on how great everything was . Their rates are also very reasonable and we really appreciated that. If you have the chance to book , book them and don't look back!

Nikita · Married on 06/13/2015

Anthony's ocean view was the best decision I made with all of my wedding planning. They made it simple and I was blown away on my wedding day! It went so smoothly and better than I had ever imagined, it was a perfect day!! The food was amazing!! The Venetian table was out of this world! The staff made it all possible! I can't thank them enough!

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2015

Anthony's ocean view was perfect to have our wedding at! I couldn't have pictured a more perfect place. We got married on the beach. It was so beautiful and if it wasnt for Brian vicolla our wedding wouldn't have gone so perfectly! I would highly recommend Brian and Anthony's in a heart beat!

Nicole · Married on 03/26/2015

Would highly recommend and would use for future events! Love Andrew and Marchello!!!

Kellene · Married on 09/20/2014

Anthony's is a gorgeous venue with beautiful waterfront ceremonies, and perfect outdoor garden patios for cocktail hours. The staff was extremely attentive, and all of our guests raved about the quality and quantity of food!

Debra · Married on 09/20/2014

Anthony's Oceanview is a beautiful place to have both your ceremony and reception. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. My guests had nothing but great things to say about Anthony's and especially the outstanding and delicious food. Never was there a shortage or a tray empty. Every staff member was friendly and very accommodating. We especially appreciated the first class service we received as bride and groom.

• Shelly

Shelly · Married on 09/05/2014

My husband and myself, along with our parents, family and friends could not say enough about Anthony's Ocean View. The staff is welcoming, charming and perfectly professional. We got married this past September and we felt like we were away on an island. If you're looking for a beach setting without the travel then we highly suggest you take a visit to Anthony's. Our family could not believe they were in New Haven, the setting is absolutely breath taking and the photos of our ceremony on the beach are more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. The day of our wedding the ambiance was dreamy and the food was amazing. Brian was our maitre d and he took care of us not only on the day of, but was extremely accommodating for all of our visits leading up to the big day.
    Everyone at Anthony's Ocean View, we want to thank you for being such a large contributor to the best day of our lives.

Jaimie · Married on 08/15/2014

Anthonys Oceanview could not have been a better place to have our wedding at! The venue is gorgeous! We got married on the beach and the view of the water with all of the boats is just simply amazing. We also loved the palm trees that they bring in and plant on their beach, it made us feel like we were getting married on a beautiful island and it adds a special touch to the decor/setting.

The food and service the day of our wedding was amazing!!!! Our maitre'd Daniella was very attentive and helpful. She made sure that during the ceremony she helped with the brides dress to get up the stairs and onto the beach. She also made sure we were drinking and eating and that we were happy. Anything we asked her to do she did with a smile on her face.

Brian the event coordinator was also wonderful before the wedding and also the day of the wedding. He made sure that everything was going smoothly,refilled our drinks and made sure that our food was not placed on our table until we were seated and ready to eat. He was always ready and waiting to lend a helping hand when we needed it!

All of our wedding guest keep telling us how beautiful the venue and it's location are and how amazing the food, service and desserts were!!

We are Very happy with our decision to get married at Anthonys Ocean View!! Thank you to all of the staff for making our wedding day beautiful!!

Jaimie and Matthew D'Angelo