74 Chester Maine Road, North Stonington, CT 06359 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jonathan Edwards Winery

Jonathan Edwards Winery is a wedding venue in North Stonington, Connecticut. This venue is perched on the hilltop surrounded by 20 acres of beautiful vineyards, making it an ideal destination for any event. The vineyard is also in close proximity to many seaside towns, casinos and beaches making it an enjoyable getaway for out-of-town guests. Jonathan Edwards Winery provides a serene yet memorable experience.

Facilities and Capacities
Couples can host up to 200 guests for an outdoor tented wedding with our Sperry Tent. The Barrel Room is a rustic space with an intimate atmosphere and can seat up to 75 or become more of a cocktail hour format up to 150. The tasting room, deck and stone patio are used for a grand cocktail reception overlooking the rolling hills and vineyards. The classic, white tent surrounded by vineyards is a magical place to hold the main reception.

The venue works with three exclusive caterers that are some of the best in the region to provide a delectable menu for you and your guests. All the caterers will handle staff and rentals as well. An event coordinator is also available to help make the wedding planning process stress free.
The venue offers additional services, such as:

• Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Setup

Other Services
In addition, the venue can host wedding events such as:

• Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner
  • Reception

Other Facilities
The venue provides additional facilities like:

• Bridal suite
  • Onsite parking
  • Wheelchair access
Follow Jonathan Edwards Winery on

Other couples have also viewed

• Silver Oak Mystic

Videos 4 Videos

28 Reviews for Jonathan Edwards Winery

• Samantha

Samantha C. · Married on 09/19/2020

The most incredible wedding experience

I had the honor of getting married at Jonathan Edwards Winery on October 3rd. After canceling our original wedding venue due to the global pandemic, all of the stars seemed to align for us and JE Winery had our date available.

I had reached out via email and Susan responded almost immediately. She was so clear in her communications and explained everything to me so thoughtfully & concisely. She arranged a visit so we were able to come and tour the property. My breath was literally taken away when we pulled up to the winery. It is just stunning. Its the perfect mix of rustic & elegant. My only regret is not booking this venue from the VERY beginning.

The bridal suite is the most gorgeous space to relax and spend time leading up to your ceremony. It is HUGE so plenty of space for your bridal party & photographers. The suite also overlooks the vineyard & the tent so I was able to watch them set everything up and even got to spy on my husband as he arrived with his guys! The natural light in the suite was also perfect for some stunning photos of my dress.

The Sperry tent is outrageously gorgeous and was perfect for our October wedding. The lighting that is included under the tent was perfect for our reception & when the temperatures dropped, they were quick to shut down the sides of the tent and turn the heaters on (heaters came separate).

We were married in the vineyard and it was the most romantic ceremony with the most beautiful backdrop.

Susan is my favorite person ever. She was a lifesaver during the most difficult months for us. She was so kind to us and supportive and did so much to make sure we had the perfect wedding day. I truly cannot thank her enough.

Patti was our day of wedding coordinator and she is AMAZING. I did not have a worry in the world, knowing that she had my back and was making everything happen. She was ten steps ahead of me, ALWAYS.

Jonathan, the owner, was also so incredibly wonderful. We had shown up, unannounced, prior to our scheduled tour and he was nice enough to drop everything he was doing to give us a tour. He was so kind and helpful.

I wish I could relive our wedding day at Jonathan Edwards Winery a million times over. It was an absolute dream and I cannot thank them enough. I highly recommend this wedding venue!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Jen

Jen W. · Married on 07/13/2019

Hands down best wedding venue ever

WOW is this venue amazing. We got married here last week, I almost didn't pull the trigger on the price of booking, but it was my dream, and worth every penny. We got married in the middle of the vines, the wine is amazing, and that TENT! They have a new beautiful Sperry tent. With lights and a few florals- wow. Hidden gem in Connecticut.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Annie · Married on 07/07/2018

My family, husband, and I couldn't have been happier with our experience at Jonathan Edwards. My mom and I knew JE was the perfect venue for us as soon as we arrived (truly, we pulled in to the driveway and my mom said "this is it!!"). It's a stunning site that perfectly fit the vibe we were looking for (rustic, elegant, and kind of anthropologie-esque). I also immediately fell in love with the gorgeous Sperry tents they use for outdoor receptions.

Apart from the beauty of the location, we were also very impressed by the JE team. The event coordinator, Erica, immediately made us feel comfortable and taken care of. Throughout the year, I never worried about the venue, wine, or day of coordination, because I knew Erica was on it. I was also impressed by how responsive the JE team was. I sent many emails and texts leading up the wedding day (i.e., where should I put signs? Can I borrow barrels? Where will the ceremony musicians sit?), and Erica was always extremely quick to reply. Erica also sent fun updates over the year (i.e., a picture of tent when it was set up in the fall, a picture of my flowers in the bridal suite on the morning of the wedding, etc.). The Jonathan Edwards team seemed to share in my joy and excitement leading up to the big day, which meant so much to me.

Overall, Jonathan Edwards played a key role in making my wedding day the best day of my life. I would highly recommend the site to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jonathan Edwards Winery Pricing

Jonathan Edwards Winery Price Rates

Jonathan Edwards Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 8000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Historic Building
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
    Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    November
    December

1 Real Wedding

• 74 Chester Maine Road North Stonington, 06359 See on map
    Location of (Jonathan Edwards Winery)

Jonathan Edwards Winery frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Jonathan Edwards Winery?

Jonathan Edwards Winery includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Jonathan Edwards Winery in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Jonathan Edwards Winery for wedding events is known for:

• Farm/Ranch
  • Historic Building
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Jonathan Edwards Winery for wedding events?

Jonathan Edwards Winery offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Jonathan Edwards Winery offer?

Jonathan Edwards Winery offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Jonathan Edwards Winery offer for wedding events?

Jonathan Edwards Winery offers the following services for wedding events:

• Clean Up
  • Event Planner
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend Jonathan Edwards Winery and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jonathan Edwards Winery is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.7 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in professionalism, 4.7 in flexibility, 4.6 in average response time and 4.4 in value.