Russell Morin Catering & Events

95 Frank Mossberg Dr., Attleboro, MA 02703 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Russell Morin Catering & Events

Russell Morin Catering & Events is an event planning and catering company serving Rhode Island, Massachusetts and the Greater New England area. With their experience and signature style, they will give you a flawless combination of food, professional service, and careful attention to detail that will bring every moment at your wedding to life.

Russell Morin Catering & Events is more than just a catering company, so they will make sure that every detail of your event is planned and give you inspiration to make the wedding of your dreams come true. Along with their professional and creative staff, they provide services such as recommendations for exclusive venues, decor, trusted vendors and more that will help you create your vision.

Cuisine
Russell Morin Catering & Events has been New England’s premier caterer for over 100 years, so they know how to create an innovative menu that bring all the right ingredients together. They have different selections for each season and will give you a choice of hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, main courses and desserts that are available to customize. They get fresh ingredients from local farms as well as their own garden to give you a stylish and delicious menu.

Follow Russell Morin Catering & Events on

Russell Morin Catering & Events 6
Russell Morin Catering & Events 7

James Murphy · Married on 04/10/2019

Dream Rosecliff Wedding

As father of the bride, I would recommend Russell Morin without reservation. They were fabulous overall, and our planner Rachael was the best. They were more than caterers. They helped us imagine our event, and then made our dreams a reality. The day of the event was a capstone on all of the preparation, planning, and dedication that they put into my daughter's wedding. The food and hor d'ouevres were outstanding. We got so many compliments about how unique and delicious the hor d'ouevres were and how the main courses were delicious and well portioned. Rachael, in particular, was phenomenal. She made suggestions, accommodated our special asks and went out of her way to make sure that our special day was divine. We can not thank them enough.

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia Pelletier · Married on 01/20/2019

The most exceptional experience.

My husband and I got married January 20th at the Providence Public Library. Russell Morin’s was their caterer of choice. My husband and I are both in the service industry, delicious food and service are things we both feel very passionately about. There is no wedding caterer like Russell Morin’s, people are still talking about how amazing the food was weeks later. We were also lucky enough to work with Ardriana, our wedding coordinator for our day. Ardriana did not miss a beat, she was organized, responsive, and kind. Also, Janet...I’ll never forget Janet. Janet was our bridal butler for the day, literally every time I had a thought of needing something, I turned around and there she was. Janet made sure I had a taste of all of the delicious food, and was never with an empty drink. Ardriana, Janet, and the rest of the Morin’s team Steven and I could not be more grateful for the hard work all of you put into our day. It was truly magical, you guys are the greatest.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Russell Morin Catering & Events's reply:

Alycia & Steven,

Thank you so much for hosting your wedding at the Providence Public Library! The day was truly amazing and I am so grateful to have been a part of it! Every detail was perfection – right down to Bentley decked out in his suit!!! Thank you for being so wonderful to work with. Wishing you all the best!

Much appreciation,
    Ardriana

Russell Morin Catering & Events FAQ

• What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tapas, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Lauren Termini Photography
    Lauren Termini Photography Wedding Photographers

When I receive word that Russell Morin will be catering a wedding I'm photographing, my mouth already begins watering! Not only is their food absolutely delicious, but they are incredible to work with... so organized and attentive. I don't hesitate to recommend Russell Morin to anyone looking for a great catering company.

• Eloquent Images Photography
    Eloquent Images Photography Wedding Photographers

Great food will spark memories of your wedding for your guests for years to come. It is without a doubt one of the key components of a great wedding and Russell Morin will not disappoint in your quest for a perfect wedding.

• Nelson Cruz Entertainment
    Nelson Cruz Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amazing caterer. The level of professionalism and culinary artistry is the highest in the industry. We love working with them.

• 95 Frank Mossberg Dr. Attleboro, MA, 02703 See on map