85 Derby Street, Apt. 2L, Boston, MA 01970 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Termini Photography

Lauren Termini Photography is a wedding photography company based in Boston, Massachusetts. The owner and photographer, Lauren Termini, has been professionally capturing wedding photography since 2010. She earned her BFA in photojournalism from Rochester Institute of Technology, and discovered her passion for wedding photography after moving to Boston in 2009. The photographer uses a photojournalistic documentary style to capture the emotions and moments shared with you and your loved ones on your wedding day. Lauren Termini welcomes the opportunity to travel for your destination wedding, and loves exploring new cultures. When she is not shooting weddings, she does photography work for volunteer groups like Flashes of Hope in New England, a nonprofit dedicated to raising funds for children’s cancer.

Lauren Termini Photography offers a selection of wedding photography packages which can include the following wedding photography services:

• Second shooter

Lauren Termini Photography 5
Lauren Termini Photography 6
Lauren Termini Photography 7

Deirdre Flaherty · Married on 07/27/2019

Couldn’t ask for better photos

The photos I received from Lauren were better than I ever imagine! Lauren gives you the “Ive known you for a while vibe” and really makes you feel comfortable and is so easy to work with and to talk to. She was able to capture all the love, fun and details that went into our wedding - all while making every single photo special. Honestly - for me the most important vendor is the photographer. I love photography and feel like to be able to capture the perfect photos of the wedding day is priceless - memories you will have forever. The wedding goes by so fast so to be able to relive our special day through these photos is amazing. Lauren was above and beyond our expectations and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I would definitely recommended her as your wedding photographer !

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Lauren Termini Photography 8
    Lauren Termini Photography 9
    Lauren Termini Photography 10
    Lauren Termini Photography 11

Lauren Termini Photography's reply:

Deirdre and Billy, thank you! What a sweet review to read, it really means a lot. I am so honored that you chose me, out of all the Boston-area photographers, to capture the most important day of your life thus far. The day was gorgeous and the party was incredible... congratulations!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/23/2019

My fiance and I wanted to have engagement pictures done before he headed off for a 5 month military training. We found Lauren online and she was happy to accommodate our crazy schedule and our fast timeline. We took engagement photos on one of the coldest days of the year and yet we still had so much fun! Lauren's energy and direction made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we are so incredibly happy with the way the photos came out. We would recommend her to any engaged couples!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Lauren Termini Photography's reply:

Jen, thank you for your kind words! I'm so delighted to hear you had a great experience. I hope the months that Ben is away are moving quickly! I wish the two of you all the best in the future!!

Meredith · Married on 09/02/2018

Could Not Be Happier!

Out of all of the vendors I chose for my wedding, it was Lauren who stood out above the rest. She is the perfect mix of friendly and professional and her photojournalism background gives her a unique way of capturing raw emotion in each photo. During our preliminary meetings, it often felt like my husband and I were hanging out with a friend rather than a wedding vendor. She also prepared us for everything and made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the entire process. I never had to worry about anything with Lauren, which is priceless for a bride. She was extremely responsive to texts and emails and always had a very positive attitude. Our friends and family who attended our wedding remarked at how organized and on top of things she was. There were a lot of personalities to handle and family members to corral and she was able to do that flawlessly and courteously. Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous and something that my husband and I will treasure forever. I have and will continue to recommend Lauren to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Lauren Termini Photography 18
    Lauren Termini Photography 19
    Lauren Termini Photography 20

Lauren Termini Photography's reply:

Wow, what a glowing review! I am speechless. It was such an honor to be the one to document the past year and a half, from the engagement session to the wedding celebration. I want to thank you for choosing me to capture such an important season of your lives. I am so grateful to have such incredible clients like the two of you, where it feels like more of a friendship than a business relationship. Not to mention your families were so welcoming, I felt like part of the crew! Congratulations again, and I wish the two of you nothing but the best.

Award

Lauren Termini Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,150.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 85 Derby Street, Apt. 2L Boston, MA, 01970 See on map