Alicia Ann Photographers Reviews

1 User photo

Alicia Ann Photographers 1

Megan · Married on 12/29/2018

Simply amazing ! Rob and Alicia perfected every detail

Can’t wait to spread the name ! Photography was both professional and elegant .

Mark Prochorenko · Married on 12/08/2018

The Most Incredible Photographers for your special day

Let’s be honest your wedding day can be stressful, making sure everything goes perfectly is hard. But when you hire Alicia Ann you have one less thing to worry about! Alicia and Rob took our wedding photos and all I can say is WOW!

First things first they arrived right on time, which to me means a lot! They were extremely punctual and professional, Alicia had parked and come to the door to introduce herself to me before leaving to go to my wife's house. After that Rob walked through the door and I could tell he was going to fit in like an old shoe, he was awesome! He has this spirit that makes you feel good and within 30 seconds was laughing and talking with all the guys as though we had all been friends for years! He is so experienced and knew exactly were to shoot in order to get the best shot and how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. While Rob was cracking jokes and singing along with the guys on our party bus Alicia went to my wife’s house.

All night my wife could not stop telling me how AMAZING Alicia was! Alicia made her feel so pretty and really knew exactly what moments to capture. She made her feel beautiful and comfortable which on a stress full day like your wedding day meant a lot to her. At the venue their expertise shined even brighter! The knowledge and professionalism the both exhibited was incredible, not to mention they were always smiling, cracking jokes and always making us and the wedding party laughing and smiling.

I could go on for hours literally, but I think that’s enough. I will say one last thing, I was always told that you get what you pay for. To my wife and I we wanted to make sure we got what we wanted on our special day! And I can promise you if you hire Alicia Ann you get way more than what you paid for! I cannot wait to see the photos of our big day. I know that they are going to be amazing and beautiful, so thank you Alicia and Rob! Thanks for making our wedding day amazing.

• F

Felicia Pascarella · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We worked with Madi of Alicia Ann Photography and it was such an amazing experience. She made us both feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and was so friendly and easy to work with. Will definitely be recommending to anyone who needs a photographer!

Jessi · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience! I never felt rushed. All of my pictures except of me and my husband were taken before the ceremony. Right after the ceremony they took us aside and it ended up being the best thing ever. We got a quality 25 minutes together. I loved that!

Mark · Married on 08/25/2018

Quite frankly we couldn't have hoped for a better photography team than Alicia and Rob. It's clear from the outset that Alicia LOVES weddings which made our lives easy. The information she provided in the run-up to the wedding was utterly fantastic and above and beyond. On the day, Rob and Alicia where consummate professionals and I know that we get some truly beautiful pictures. Working in commercial photography and retouch we had been incredibly specific about choosing a photographer with a great style and eye and we hit the jackpot with Alicia and the team.

Audrey · Married on 07/14/2018

I truly can't say enough good things about my experience with Alicia Ann Photographers. After seeing my friend's stunning wedding photos that she shot, I knew I HAD to try to book her for my own wedding. The Alicia Ann Experience was everything I could have asked for and more. My husband and I probably could have been the most awkward clients to work with, but Alicia made our engagement pictures a breeze, and they were talked about by friends/family for months! When it came to the wedding day, Alicia and Rob were timely, efficient, flexible, and fun! I still haven't stopped looking at our wedding photos since receiving them, as they are just absolutely perfect and everything I could have dreamed. Alicia includes personal touches along the way, and was very easy to work with. She is excellent at helping you pose naturally, because god knows I had no clue how to! Everything was perfection and I 100% give Alicia my highest recommendation!

Elisa · Married on 06/24/2018

Where to begin! Our experience with Alicia Ann Photographers was fantastic from the very beginning. Alicia was very responsive when I emailed her initially inquiring about her services. She was beyond friendly and accommodating when I changed my mind a couple times regarding what I wanted, even after having already paid. I could've felt like an inconvenience, but she assured me that it was no problem at all to issue new invoices or change our plans. As a frazzled bride, this is key!

We worked with Josh for our engagement shoot and on the day of our wedding. He was the absolute best! Neither Ben nor myself have ever been too comfortable in front of cameras, but he immediately put us at ease. Though I have yet to see our wedding photos, I can say that the quality of our engagement photos was superb, and we are anxiously awaiting the photos from the big day! Josh did a great job capturing us as we are naturally. Nothing too overly-posed or cheesy- just us as we are.
    The day of our wedding, Josh and his assistant, Rob, showed up on time and ready to go. Throughout the day, I had total confidence that they knew what they were doing. It was so obvious that they genuinely love their job, and that goes a very long way. They were incredibly patient with my large family (it was HOT and we had many, many photos to take outside and some of my family members were inattentive which prolonged the process).
    One thing that I absolutely loved about our experience is that Alicia sent a few surveys and had us answer a few important questions prior to the big day. While we definitely prefer the candid shots, Alicia had us list out all of the formal pictures we wanted to take ahead of time. This proved to be INVALUABLE, as the day of the wedding I had completely forgotten what pictures we needed to take. All stress was avoided, as Josh and Rob had the list that we had previously created, so I was certain that everything was being taken care of.

Natalie · Married on 06/22/2018

Alicia and her team are truly world class photographers!!! We were initially looking at going with a different photographer who couldn’t do our engagement shoot and once we had our engagement shoot with Alicia, I knew we had to switch gears and have her as part of our special day. Alicia photographed my brothers wedding 8 years ago so I knew her from then. Alicia is truly a professional - her ability to effortlessly pose her clients and bring an element of fun and light heartedness is a true talent! She is so passionate about what she does, organized and very well connected in the wedding world to be able to refer the best of the best to her brides. Her photography captures real emotion and the quality is unparalleled. If you let her, she will become a trusted advisor, confidone, and close personal friend. I also had Alicia shoot a boudoir album for my now husband to surprise and give to him on our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend doing this for your soon to be husband! Alicia’s couture photography is gorgeous, timeless and classy. With Alicia’s team, we always felt we were in good hands. If you are looking for the best of the best - do not look any further, Alicia and her team are the best of the best!!

Stacey · Married on 05/18/2018

We couldn’t say enough about our day with Alicia Ann Photographers, Josh and Maddie were absolutely amazing. Our friends and family even commented on how awesome they were to them. To the very second they came into our home, they were accommodating, energized and awesome at giving directions. As the bride they truly made me feel beautiful, and my husband had the best time taking photos with his groomsmen before the first look. We cannot wait to see how magical our photos came out and how our special day was truly captured by the photos. Thank you so much!!!

Tracey · Married on 05/04/2018

Working with Alicia, Madi and team was great! Madi and Taylor were very professional but also easy going and so much fun to work with!

Kara · Married on 04/30/2018

We had the absolute best experience. Whether it was a recommendation of other great wedding vendors, helping pick out certain details or just simply responding, you couldn’t ask for for more. Between our engagement shoot where we travelled on a cold winter day and our wedding day where I had just recovered from hip surgery, Alicia was understanding, helpful, and captured the moment when I didn’t think possible. I would highly recommend! She’s the BEST!

Michele · Married on 12/31/2017

Alicia is the very best, its as simple as that. After our first conversation she was immediately committed and excited to work with us. She goes above and beyond what you would expect from a photographer...helping with other wedding details, spoiling the bride, and general well being. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you Alicia for everything <3

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

There are no words to even begin to describe the AMAZING job of Alicia Ann Photographers!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect yesterday and the entire process with them has been nothing but flawless. They are the epitome of high quality professionalism, are incredibly personable, and truly go above and beyond for their clients. Josh and Mel were incredible to work with and made us feel so natural and relaxed!! I cannot recommend these guys enough and would use them time and time again!! Thank you Alicia, Josh and Mel!!

Riham · Married on 10/13/2017

Alicia and her team are amazing. They made everything from planning our engagement photos to planning what we wanted for our wedding super easy. They insured that the day went smoothly with everything and the pictures are going to be amazing from the preview we've seen. Alicia adds a sweet touch to every client and we couldn't be happier to have chosen her company.

Anna · Married on 10/08/2017

Alicia and Mariah, her second shooter, were absolutely incredible. There were some family dynamics to work with and they were efficient and made everyone so comfortable. Overall, would highly recommend to anyone!

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Alicia is PERFECTION. Her work is absolutely stunning and we fawn over every single photo that she posts. Photography was one of the most important things we wanted for our wedding and we must have looked at over 20+ photographers. After the first meeting with Alicia I turned to my now husband as we were leaving her studio and said that I wanted to book her right away (and we did later that night!). We booked Alicia almost 20 months before our wedding and she kept in touch throughout the whole entire process. Alicia truly cares about her clients and goes above and beyond. She has an impeccable eye for detail. She makes sure to get every shot that you are looking for and the shots you didn’t even know you wanted. She also offers an option for her to shoot your wedding in film! She made taking photos so comfortable and easy and immediately put us at ease. The day of the wedding she arrived early and made sure that we were comfortable and hydrated throughout the night. We are so happy that she was our photographer and cannot wait to see our photos! We know we are going to treasure them for the rest of our lives.

Mercedes · Married on 06/04/2017

Our experience with Alicia, Josh and Mel was nothing less than extraordinary!! They made our wedding day so special for Steven and I. They were punctual, always aware of the timeline ensuring we stayed on schedule, the attention to detail was spectacular and their comfort with the venue made shooting seamless. We can't begin to say enough kind words about our experience with Alicia Ann and her team.

Josh was more than our lead photograph, he was Steves right hand man all night - offering to find the coordinator when needed, take Stevens jacket and even holding his car keys. Mel even helped me fix my dress when the straps kept falling and even carried it when walking outside. She had to most kind and reassuring things to say throughout the night.

Through this process we've learned having the right people on your team on your wedding day is essential. We were so lucky to have Alicia Ann, Josh and Mel on our dream team!! Thank you, thank you for the experience of a lifetime!!!

Love always,
    Steves and Mercedes

lucy · Married on 05/27/2017

Alicia, Gina, and Adrianna were the dream team. They were very professional and responsive and captured so much beautiful emotion during our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Alicia provided many helpful tips and recommendations for other vendors. On the day of the wedding, Gina and Adrianna were very collected (even when the groom and groomsmen put us behind schedule), and they worked swiftly and creatively to get all the shots that we wanted in. They were friendly, but gave enough detailed direction that we always felt at ease in front of the camera. I love the fine art pictures that they were able to capture of the details, for the portraits, etc, but I also LOVE the more photojournalistic pictures that they captured during the reception from guests eating in their lobster bibs to karaoke and dancing. Oh, and the turnaround on photos was very quick, and I loved the packages that Alicia and her team send- all part of a great experience. Can't recommend enough!

kara · Married on 12/31/2016

I thoroughly researched photographers and after meeting with Alicia, my fiance and I felt like she was the total package and we feel just the same about our decision now after receiving our pictures. Alicia has great business sense, leaves no stone unturned, and takes beautiful photos. Everything was seamless and she listened to and executed all of the shots I had in mind. Her attention to detail truly sets her apart. She sent helpful information and little packages along the way and our final package of prints, and our zip drive was so beautifully packaged I didn't want to open it! I would recommend Alicia without a doubt. Her images are timeless and stunning.

• Mara

Mara · Married on 10/08/2016

I fell in love with the photos that Alicia and her team took while browsing vendors on various sites. I booked her days later after a quick skype session to see if we would be compatible and honestly, it was one of the best wedding decisions I made. The engagement session was amazing - Alicia was very good at helping us pose and making us feel comfortable while doing it. The photos came out stunning and you can really tell that there is care and time that goes into the editing process. When she arrived on the wedding day, she was very calm (which I needed) and helped me to figure out how I would like the pictures to go that day. When it started down pouring during and after the ceremony, luckily inside, we brainstormed other locations and made everything work. She was great at keeping us on schedule and made sure I was comfortable with the shots we were taking. She is a wonderful photographer and an even better presence to have the day of : ) We're so looking forward to seeing the pics from the day, we know they're going to be wonderful.

Lori · Married on 09/18/2016

We learned about Alicia Ann Photography through a friend, and we are so happy we did! We chose Madi as our lead photographer after looking through her portfolio and absolutely fell in love with her style and photos. Madi is sweet, easy to work with, and made us comfortable in front of the camera (not an easy job). The engagement session is included and our photos were beautiful- we used them for our save the date and received so many compliments! Alicia and her team responded quickly to questions leading up to the wedding. Alicia also threw in some amazing surprises throughout our engagement! On our wedding day, Josh joined Madi as the second photographer and he was such a wonderful addition to the team! Madi and Josh were professional but fun, efficient but calm, and were never intrusive or in the way. Josh even sprinted up to our venue to grab umbrellas when it started sprinkling during our outdoor photos. We haven't seen our photos yet but are confident they will be beautiful! We cannot say enough good things about Alicia and her team, and are so happy we chose them as our photographers! Thank you Alicia, Madi, and Josh!

• Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 09/03/2016

This was by far the best investment that we made for our wedding! I know what having a tight budget is very difficult and making sure stay in that budget is even more important. When my husband wanted Alicia Ann I thought he was pushing us a bit too much yet after meeting them I was hooked! Let me just say it was the best push we ever made! Alicia and her entire crew are AMAZING! Madi and Josh were so awesome on our wedding day and I couldn't have imagined it any other way!! Please consider moving some things around if you are on the fence for your budget trust me you won't regret it!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2016

Alicia and her associate, Josh, were beyond amazing in the process of taking our photos for the engagement shoot and the day of our wedding. Her pictures and quality of work speak for themselves- people are still raving about our photos! Alicia Ann photographers really know how to capture raw emotion and stunning angles and lighting. Throughout the entire planning process, we literally asked her so many questions and she was so responsive and flexible! Alicia and her associates also made us feel so comfortable so we weren't nervous or awkward when taking pictures. Booking her as our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made!

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Alicia and her team are amazing to work with!! Alicia's help during the wedding planning process was invaluable. She is professional and so timely in her responses - I never had to worry about a question going unanswered. Her expertise and vendor recommendations helped to bring my vision to life.

Madi & Josh photographed our wedding and captured the day and the spirit of our celebration so beautifully. They were fun and easy to work with and the result is absolutely incredible photographs.

We feel lucky to have worked with Alicia and her team and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Alicia and her associates work speaks for itself. They're amazing