Alicia Ann Photographers Reviews

Alicia Ann Photographers 4
Alicia Ann Photographers 5
  • Valerie

Valerie Collins Pellin · Married on 09/07/2019

What an incredible experience!

Our experience working with Alicia and her team for our engagement and wedding photos was phenomenal. Not only is her work utterly stunning and timeless, she and her team are a pleasure to work with. Always professional and at the same time genuine and down-to-earth, Alicia put us and our large bridal party at ease with her expertise, organizational abilities and her wonderful personality. Alicia's elegant, timeless style was what interested us in working with her, but her professionalism and personality are what sealed the deal, and we have absolutely no regrets. We know our wedding photos will be treasured, cherished family heirlooms for generations to come. Take a look at Alicia and her team's portfolio and prepare to be awestruck by beautiful images. Just imagine how gorgeous your wedding photos will be working with Alicia!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • J.N.

J.N. · Married on 07/06/2019

The experience we had with Alicia Ann photographers was amazing!

Alicia and her team were amazing, I am so happy she was there for our big day!!! Alicia was so helpful throughout the whole wedding planning process and was always quick to respond to any questions I had . She not only took the most amazing pictures of us, of our guest and venue but, helped bustle my wedding dress and sawed a few things on my dress that needed to be fixed! So many of my guest asked if she was my wedding planner, they were shocked to find out that she was actually my photographer. Alicia went above and beyond her job. She calmed my nerves, made me feel beautiful and made sure my husband and I were happy with everything throughout the night. It is very clear that this is not simply a job but her passion and truly enjoys what she does! They did not simply take our pictures but they were apart and involved in our big day! I highly recommend Alicia for any of your photographing needs.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha B · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible Experience with Alicia Ann Photographers

Working with Alicia and her colleague Rob was like a dream, I am so happy we found them. Throughout the process of booking and planning she was responsiveness, considerate, and thorough. We could tell from speaking to her how down to earth and easygoing she is. Then she shot both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. She is the loveliest person, so warm and easy to be around, put everyone at ease, and also completely unobtrusive taking mostly a "fly on the wall" approach. She captured lots of wonderful candids of all the special moments while also being really efficient with all the posed photos we had requested--she never made us stand there too long or feel like our smiles got stuck! My husband and I both hate getting our photos taken, but she made us feel so comfortable, our portraits actually ended up being really fun! We felt like models, even though we most certainly are not :) She is so professional and was clearly making informed decisions about getting the best lighting in our shots, for example, but was also totally on board with us for places we wanted to get photos and group shots we spontaneously requested throughout the night. Rob was also fantastic and our groomsmen had a fabulous time with him while getting ready. I cannot say enough good things about Alicia and her team. Not only is it a great experience to work with them, but the end result is absolutely stunning, breathtaking, timeless, and captures one of the happiest moments of your life to cherish forevermore. Book Alicia Ann Photographers now!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Murphy · Married on 06/21/2019

Classic and seamless

We LOVED all our wedding and engagement photos from Alicia. Her images are clean and classic, not trendy. If you prefer a light/white/pastel palette visually, this is the vendor for you! She is insanely quick too! She sees the shot, gets it and moves on. (She also did our engagement shoot—she only needed 30 mins to get SO many incredible shots.)
    She also grabbed some incredible candid portraits that I ADORE! All our family photos were THE most organized and seamless. Expert at posing people...I could go on. You will be so relaxed and pleased with Alicia Ann Photographers!

Alicia Ann Photographers 6
    Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke B · Married on 05/25/2019

Extraordinary!

Alicia and Rob were absolutely amazing! From our engagement session to our wedding day, they made sure that everything ran smoothly and made us feel extremely comfortable through out the entire process. Both Alicia and Rob make a great time- they are professional, knowledgable, down-to-earth, and easy to connect with. Alicia was extremely helpful will all around wedding planning and answering last minute questions. She sent out important tips and tricks a long with a survey that was focused on our ideal shots/focus of our day. Alicia Ann Photographers is classic, timeless, and elegant. I would refer this photographer to anyone!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Dyana

Dyana Ryba · Married on 05/10/2019

The BEST Choice

Alicia Ann Photographers was the best choice I could have made! Alicia and Rob were absolutely AMAZING with everything they did. Down to earth, professional, and experienced, and overall fun to hang out with! They made the whole process comfortable and easy. My fiance was initially dreading the picture taking part of the wedding, but Alicia had everything under control, directed everyone efficiently, and breezed through the shot list that it felt like it went by so fast and we were done in no time... and my fiance had fun! They captured so many great moments and I'm so happy I chose them.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Megan · Married on 12/29/2018

Simply amazing ! Rob and Alicia perfected every detail

Can’t wait to spread the name ! Photography was both professional and elegant .

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • Callan

Callan Wasyl · Married on 12/22/2018

Alicia Ann Photography is Pure Magic.

Oh, Alicia. Alicia is the most perfect photographer we could have chosen for our wedding. We started out our experience with Alicia with a beautiful little gift box full of goodies and all the information we would need to know about photography on our wedding day— which I read through over and over to make sure I was prepared. We then had a beautiful yet very cold engagement sessions where she had to drive over an hour to get to! She helped me pick out a perfect outfit and totally understood the moody vibe we were going for. Those pictures—amazing! As we got closer to the wedding she helped me navigate the timeline of the day with pictures and getting ready, making suggestions along the way. We also received numeous information emails to help us plan for all the things she would need from us, what to expect and how the day was going to unfold with her. It helped me organize the day from the moment I woke up to the end of the evening. On the day of Alicia and Rob showed up ready for action—even though she was very much pregnant she killed it! Alicia and Rob were amazing got work with. They were fun, profession, kind and helpful. Our pictures are beyond beautiful. I would say beyond expectations but when choosing Alicia the only option is exceptional. I have put off printing any of my pictures because I just CANNOT choose which ones I love the most. I wish I could print ALL of them. Thank you Alicia for making our day beyond. I could not have chosen a better photographer to capture our day. You are perfection.

Alicia Ann Photographers 17
    Alicia Ann Photographers 30
    Sent on 03/02/2019

Mark Prochorenko · Married on 12/08/2018

The Most Incredible Photographers for your special day

Let’s be honest your wedding day can be stressful, making sure everything goes perfectly is hard. But when you hire Alicia Ann you have one less thing to worry about! Alicia and Rob took our wedding photos and all I can say is WOW!

First things first they arrived right on time, which to me means a lot! They were extremely punctual and professional, Alicia had parked and come to the door to introduce herself to me before leaving to go to my wife's house. After that Rob walked through the door and I could tell he was going to fit in like an old shoe, he was awesome! He has this spirit that makes you feel good and within 30 seconds was laughing and talking with all the guys as though we had all been friends for years! He is so experienced and knew exactly were to shoot in order to get the best shot and how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. While Rob was cracking jokes and singing along with the guys on our party bus Alicia went to my wife’s house.

All night my wife could not stop telling me how AMAZING Alicia was! Alicia made her feel so pretty and really knew exactly what moments to capture. She made her feel beautiful and comfortable which on a stress full day like your wedding day meant a lot to her. At the venue their expertise shined even brighter! The knowledge and professionalism the both exhibited was incredible, not to mention they were always smiling, cracking jokes and always making us and the wedding party laughing and smiling.

I could go on for hours literally, but I think that’s enough. I will say one last thing, I was always told that you get what you pay for. To my wife and I we wanted to make sure we got what we wanted on our special day! And I can promise you if you hire Alicia Ann you get way more than what you paid for! I cannot wait to see the photos of our big day. I know that they are going to be amazing and beautiful, so thank you Alicia and Rob! Thanks for making our wedding day amazing.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • F

Felicia Pascarella · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

We worked with Madi of Alicia Ann Photography and it was such an amazing experience. She made us both feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera and was so friendly and easy to work with. Will definitely be recommending to anyone who needs a photographer!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Jessi · Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience! I never felt rushed. All of my pictures except of me and my husband were taken before the ceremony. Right after the ceremony they took us aside and it ended up being the best thing ever. We got a quality 25 minutes together. I loved that!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Mark · Married on 08/25/2018

Quite frankly we couldn't have hoped for a better photography team than Alicia and Rob. It's clear from the outset that Alicia LOVES weddings which made our lives easy. The information she provided in the run-up to the wedding was utterly fantastic and above and beyond. On the day, Rob and Alicia where consummate professionals and I know that we get some truly beautiful pictures. Working in commercial photography and retouch we had been incredibly specific about choosing a photographer with a great style and eye and we hit the jackpot with Alicia and the team.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Audrey · Married on 07/14/2018

I truly can't say enough good things about my experience with Alicia Ann Photographers. After seeing my friend's stunning wedding photos that she shot, I knew I HAD to try to book her for my own wedding. The Alicia Ann Experience was everything I could have asked for and more. My husband and I probably could have been the most awkward clients to work with, but Alicia made our engagement pictures a breeze, and they were talked about by friends/family for months! When it came to the wedding day, Alicia and Rob were timely, efficient, flexible, and fun! I still haven't stopped looking at our wedding photos since receiving them, as they are just absolutely perfect and everything I could have dreamed. Alicia includes personal touches along the way, and was very easy to work with. She is excellent at helping you pose naturally, because god knows I had no clue how to! Everything was perfection and I 100% give Alicia my highest recommendation!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Elisa · Married on 06/24/2018

Where to begin! Our experience with Alicia Ann Photographers was fantastic from the very beginning. Alicia was very responsive when I emailed her initially inquiring about her services. She was beyond friendly and accommodating when I changed my mind a couple times regarding what I wanted, even after having already paid. I could've felt like an inconvenience, but she assured me that it was no problem at all to issue new invoices or change our plans. As a frazzled bride, this is key!

We worked with Josh for our engagement shoot and on the day of our wedding. He was the absolute best! Neither Ben nor myself have ever been too comfortable in front of cameras, but he immediately put us at ease. Though I have yet to see our wedding photos, I can say that the quality of our engagement photos was superb, and we are anxiously awaiting the photos from the big day! Josh did a great job capturing us as we are naturally. Nothing too overly-posed or cheesy- just us as we are.
    The day of our wedding, Josh and his assistant, Rob, showed up on time and ready to go. Throughout the day, I had total confidence that they knew what they were doing. It was so obvious that they genuinely love their job, and that goes a very long way. They were incredibly patient with my large family (it was HOT and we had many, many photos to take outside and some of my family members were inattentive which prolonged the process).
    One thing that I absolutely loved about our experience is that Alicia sent a few surveys and had us answer a few important questions prior to the big day. While we definitely prefer the candid shots, Alicia had us list out all of the formal pictures we wanted to take ahead of time. This proved to be INVALUABLE, as the day of the wedding I had completely forgotten what pictures we needed to take. All stress was avoided, as Josh and Rob had the list that we had previously created, so I was certain that everything was being taken care of.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Natalie · Married on 06/22/2018

Alicia and her team are truly world class photographers!!! We were initially looking at going with a different photographer who couldn’t do our engagement shoot and once we had our engagement shoot with Alicia, I knew we had to switch gears and have her as part of our special day. Alicia photographed my brothers wedding 8 years ago so I knew her from then. Alicia is truly a professional - her ability to effortlessly pose her clients and bring an element of fun and light heartedness is a true talent! She is so passionate about what she does, organized and very well connected in the wedding world to be able to refer the best of the best to her brides. Her photography captures real emotion and the quality is unparalleled. If you let her, she will become a trusted advisor, confidone, and close personal friend. I also had Alicia shoot a boudoir album for my now husband to surprise and give to him on our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend doing this for your soon to be husband! Alicia’s couture photography is gorgeous, timeless and classy. With Alicia’s team, we always felt we were in good hands. If you are looking for the best of the best - do not look any further, Alicia and her team are the best of the best!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Stacey · Married on 05/18/2018

We couldn’t say enough about our day with Alicia Ann Photographers, Josh and Maddie were absolutely amazing. Our friends and family even commented on how awesome they were to them. To the very second they came into our home, they were accommodating, energized and awesome at giving directions. As the bride they truly made me feel beautiful, and my husband had the best time taking photos with his groomsmen before the first look. We cannot wait to see how magical our photos came out and how our special day was truly captured by the photos. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tracey · Married on 05/04/2018

Working with Alicia, Madi and team was great! Madi and Taylor were very professional but also easy going and so much fun to work with!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kara · Married on 04/30/2018

We had the absolute best experience. Whether it was a recommendation of other great wedding vendors, helping pick out certain details or just simply responding, you couldn’t ask for for more. Between our engagement shoot where we travelled on a cold winter day and our wedding day where I had just recovered from hip surgery, Alicia was understanding, helpful, and captured the moment when I didn’t think possible. I would highly recommend! She’s the BEST!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Michele · Married on 12/31/2017

Alicia is the very best, its as simple as that. After our first conversation she was immediately committed and excited to work with us. She goes above and beyond what you would expect from a photographer...helping with other wedding details, spoiling the bride, and general well being. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you Alicia for everything <3

Sent on 01/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

There are no words to even begin to describe the AMAZING job of Alicia Ann Photographers!! Our wedding was absolutely perfect yesterday and the entire process with them has been nothing but flawless. They are the epitome of high quality professionalism, are incredibly personable, and truly go above and beyond for their clients. Josh and Mel were incredible to work with and made us feel so natural and relaxed!! I cannot recommend these guys enough and would use them time and time again!! Thank you Alicia, Josh and Mel!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Riham · Married on 10/13/2017

Alicia and her team are amazing. They made everything from planning our engagement photos to planning what we wanted for our wedding super easy. They insured that the day went smoothly with everything and the pictures are going to be amazing from the preview we've seen. Alicia adds a sweet touch to every client and we couldn't be happier to have chosen her company.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Anna · Married on 10/08/2017

Alicia and Mariah, her second shooter, were absolutely incredible. There were some family dynamics to work with and they were efficient and made everyone so comfortable. Overall, would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Alicia is PERFECTION. Her work is absolutely stunning and we fawn over every single photo that she posts. Photography was one of the most important things we wanted for our wedding and we must have looked at over 20+ photographers. After the first meeting with Alicia I turned to my now husband as we were leaving her studio and said that I wanted to book her right away (and we did later that night!). We booked Alicia almost 20 months before our wedding and she kept in touch throughout the whole entire process. Alicia truly cares about her clients and goes above and beyond. She has an impeccable eye for detail. She makes sure to get every shot that you are looking for and the shots you didn’t even know you wanted. She also offers an option for her to shoot your wedding in film! She made taking photos so comfortable and easy and immediately put us at ease. The day of the wedding she arrived early and made sure that we were comfortable and hydrated throughout the night. We are so happy that she was our photographer and cannot wait to see our photos! We know we are going to treasure them for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Mercedes · Married on 06/04/2017

Our experience with Alicia, Josh and Mel was nothing less than extraordinary!! They made our wedding day so special for Steven and I. They were punctual, always aware of the timeline ensuring we stayed on schedule, the attention to detail was spectacular and their comfort with the venue made shooting seamless. We can't begin to say enough kind words about our experience with Alicia Ann and her team.

Josh was more than our lead photograph, he was Steves right hand man all night - offering to find the coordinator when needed, take Stevens jacket and even holding his car keys. Mel even helped me fix my dress when the straps kept falling and even carried it when walking outside. She had to most kind and reassuring things to say throughout the night.

Through this process we've learned having the right people on your team on your wedding day is essential. We were so lucky to have Alicia Ann, Josh and Mel on our dream team!! Thank you, thank you for the experience of a lifetime!!!

Love always,
    Steves and Mercedes

Sent on 06/07/2017

lucy · Married on 05/27/2017

Alicia, Gina, and Adrianna were the dream team. They were very professional and responsive and captured so much beautiful emotion during our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, Alicia provided many helpful tips and recommendations for other vendors. On the day of the wedding, Gina and Adrianna were very collected (even when the groom and groomsmen put us behind schedule), and they worked swiftly and creatively to get all the shots that we wanted in. They were friendly, but gave enough detailed direction that we always felt at ease in front of the camera. I love the fine art pictures that they were able to capture of the details, for the portraits, etc, but I also LOVE the more photojournalistic pictures that they captured during the reception from guests eating in their lobster bibs to karaoke and dancing. Oh, and the turnaround on photos was very quick, and I loved the packages that Alicia and her team send- all part of a great experience. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 06/26/2017