Everthine Bridal Boutique Reviews

80 Reviews for Everthine Bridal Boutique

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Dress

The ladies at Everthine made my dress shopping experience easier than I could have imagined!

• Erin

Erin Malley · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Incomparable!

Had such an amazing time finding my wedding dress at Everthine in Madison! Hillary was so much fun to work with and so good at her job! The space is gorgeous and the dresses here are unique, beautifully crafted, and comfortable (not at all like the stiff, poofy, cupcake dresses that are found everywhere else). A one-of-a-kind wedding dress store for sure. So glad my wedding planner recommended it.

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

I bought my Made With Love wedding gown in the Burlington, VT boutique. I was extremely happy with my experience. Kimberly was beyond helpful throughout the entire process. From picking the gown to accessories, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. I loved that you have the entire salon to yourself during your appointment. I drove 2 1/2 hours specifically to try on the MWL Sasha dress. I fell in love the minute I put it on! I still tried on about a dozen other dresses, which were all beautiful, but Sasha was my girl! Kimberly was so patient and helpful allowing me to try on a variety of gowns to make sure I had found "the one!" When I returned to pick up my dress, she was wonderful in helping me select a belt, earrings, and hair comb that really completed my look. I would highly recommend Everthine if you're looking for a personalized and intimate experience with gowns that are truly unique!

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Amazing experience all the way to the end! When I started looking for wedding dresses I found a designer I liked and looked for authorized retailers. This brought me to Everthine Bridal in Madison. They were having an upcoming trunk show for another similar designer and immediately made an appointment. There was a specific dress I wanted to try and they made sure to have it in the store. Hilary helped me through all of my appointments (dress, accessories, dress pick up) and she couldn't have been more amazing! Everyone there is really awesome! They answers all of my questions and concerns and made the experience really enjoyable. I started the whole wedding planning not wanting a dress or even wanting a wedding (I wanted to elope!!). I love love love my dress! It's unlike anything at the commercial wedding stores. Their selection is beautiful and I highly recommend for anyone looking for evertless and modern.

Julia · Married on 09/09/2017

Everthine was a dream to work with. I was having a really hard time finding a local store that carried dresses in my style, so when I stumbled upon Everthine, I knew I had to make the drive. So happy I did! Their collection is amazing and if it was practical, I would have bought several dresses from them. If you're looking for more untraditional, feminine looks, Everthine is your place!

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/06/2017

I cannot wait for my 90-minute private bridal appointment at Everthine Bridal Boutique this Friday afternoon! I was able to schedule an appointment during one of my favorite designer's trunk shows to take place there this weekend and am ecstatic to be able to try on all the dresses I'm interested in from her collection at Everthine. The process was extraordinarily easy, the Boutique followed up immediately with my appointment confirmation and useful tips for preparing for my appointment, and I have nothing but positive vibes so far about how everything will go. I hope that this will be my first and last appointment where I'll say yes to the dress!

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2017

I only went shopping once for my dress and then cancelled all my other appointments. Everthine is absolutely wonderful, they carried all the designers I liked and were able to pick out a wonderful selection for me to try on. It was the best experience.

Allison · Married on 04/21/2017

I fell in love with Anna Campbell gowns via Pinterest, then frantically searched the website for a local bridal shop. Being an Australian designer, the closest stockist carrying these gowns was Everthine, a 4-hour round trip drive from my house. Everthine was absolutely worth the drive. The salon adorable, appointment-only, and they carry many designers and unique styles I didn't see anywhere else. My stylist, Charlotte, was very sweet, respectful of my budget, and made me feel very much at ease. The dress arrived early and I purchased my hair accessories here as well. Start to finish, I had a wonderful experience with Everthine Bridal Boutique.

Love love love this place!!! Couldn't be happier with their services!! Found my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses here... The stylists really know how to make you feel like a princess!! Cannot wait to go back when my dresses come in :)

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Everthine was my bridal heaven. As a girl who did NOT grow up constantly thinking about her wedding dress, I felt a bit unprepared when we started looking around. As soon as we stepped into Everthine I knew I was in the right place, and the staff was incredibly helpful in not just helping me to select the right dress, but also in advising on alterations and accessories. I got a headpiece and earrings at Everthine as well, both of which were very reasonably priced. They were professional, welcoming, organized, and set my family & I at ease - everything a bride can ask for. If you are looking for a unique wedding look and a pleasant & professional experience, go with Everthine.

Kellie · Married on 10/01/2016

I had a interesting experience at Everthine, but in the end it turned out amazing. I first went to Everthine in August when they were having an Anna Campbell trunk show. I worked with Kimberly, and I was not asked if I had a budget. That was really a mistake on my part because I should have been very clear and up front about it from the beginning. Kimberly helped me into some beautiful Anna Campbell dresses, and with enough pressure from the four people I brought with me, I said yes to the dress. Once I got home I started looking over pictures people had taken of me in the dress, and had a full fledged panic attack. The dress looked really horrible on me. The dress was absolutely gorgeous, but it did nothing for my body type. I had already put a deposit down on the dress, and I called to have them cancel the order. Understandably I wasn't able get my deposit back. Chelsea, the owner, said I could use my deposit towards a different dress, which was incredibly kind of her. They could have just taken my deposit, and not let me use it towards a different dress. I came back in October, with just my mom and no entourage. This time I worked with Hilary, and she was absolutely amazing. She made me feel completely comfortable, and she just was a genuinely wonderful person. Well I finally found my dress, a beautiful Daalarna (who was also having a trunk show) and it should be in February/March for me to pick up.

Overall what started out as a sour experience turned into a perfect one. I will continue to recommend Everthine to everyone I know who is dress shopping. I also can not wait to pick up my dress! Their professionalism, beautiful dresses, and kindness can not be beat.

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2016

The ladies at Everthine were fantastic to work with, and their selection of gowns was great - without being overwhelming. I am a busy professional in my mid-thirties who did not feel the need to make my dress decision by committee (and most of my attendants and parents do not live in the area), so I shopped by myself, and the girls made nothing of it. I had an idea of what I was looking for, but was open to trying other things, and they helped me clarify what I was looking for. At one point they told me they had a dress that might be just what I was describing, but was out of the price range I had requested and they left me the option of whether they should pull it for me to see or not. They did NOT pull it, let me try it on, and then tell me it was over my budget, which I experienced at other salons. I went for a first round of trying things on, and they were not pushy at all, and very welcoming when I came back for round 2. I asked to see two specific dresses, and they had each waiting for me. Ultimately, I liked the lace on one dress very much but the fit of a different dress better. They guided me through ordering the lace from one designer, and the dress from another, and directed me to AngieLu Tailors in Madison to work her magic. The end result was a stunning gown that was 100% my own and EXACTLY what I wanted. Everthine is classy yet low-key and absolutely not snobby.

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2016

This shop is so inspiring. As soon as you walk in you know you're going to find your dress here. The girls there are so cool and really know their stuff! I wish I could do it again!

• F

Felicia · Married on 08/26/2016

I knew two things going wedding shopping, I wanted to keep it local and I didn't want a traditional highly tailored dress. The experience was so fun and relaxed, I brought my mother and two friends and we loved every minute surrounded by the beautiful dresses. I also love that the shop is inside an antique building, it adds such a cozy, timeless feel. I knew I found my dress the minute I tried it on. It was the second dress I tried on, the selection they picked was perfectly tailored to the style I had described. My poor mother, she waited 30 years to go wedding dress shopping and it lasted less than 30 minutes! But I knew that dress was perfect and I wouldn't find anything else like it anywhere. It just happened to be the day of the Christos trunk sale and the sales representative saw how much I loved the dress but also liked a sheer overlay panel from another dress, she offered to add the panel to my dress free of charge. The way the final skirt caught the wind and moved was magical! I felt so beautiful that day and so unique and comfortable! I got so many compliments on how beautiful the lace cut outs on the dress were and the elegant back. Truly a one of a kind fairytale dress!

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Everthine is such a magical place. From the moment I stepped in the door, I knew my dress was there! The decor, dress selection, client service -- everything! -- is done with care and love and a thoughtful eye for style. Chelsea and her amazing employees treat you like family from the first fitting to the last. Being a wedding planner and having just moved to CT, I will be sending my brides here without a doubt! You'll feel how special it is as soon as you pull up to the building. Trust me :)

Kristina · Married on 10/16/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better dress shopping experience than the one I had at Everthine. I went to the shop to try on a specific Hayley Paige dress, but ended up choosing a different style by the same designer. I loved that they only bring a couple of dresses to try on at a time and make you eliminate one before they will bring in more. This definitely makes it much easier to make a decision. All of the ladies at the boutique are extremely professional and pleasant. They really make the bride and anyone she brings with her feel special. At Everthine you truly get a first class experience without having to go to a big city like New York or Boston.

Rebecca · Married on 10/10/2015

I was so pleased with my experience here. They make it a point so that there is only bride in the shop at a time. I had one consultant, but everyone in the shop felt like my best friend by the end of my time there. It has a such a personal an intimate feel. My bridesmaid brought a bottle of champagne and plastic cup, my consultant gave us real champagne glasses instead. It just goes to show the level of detail they put in to each experience. They don't overwhelm with 10 dresses at a time. They had me rule out a dress before bringing a new one in. I wish I could shop there for all my clothes!

I had such a great experience at Everthine. Kimberly and Chelsea were extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. They listened to what I liked and didn't like, and weren't pushy or indifferent. They were great about showing me dresses that I wouldn't have necessarily thought of for myself, and I ended up choosing one of those dresses and it's perfect! I would definitely recommend Everthine to other brides.

They are amazing!! So helpful and have great insight! Got my wedding dress and tulle skirts for my bridesmaids! Not only are they great in store but also very helpful via email! Love the shop and the gals who work there!!

Pam · Married on 09/05/2015

Everthine Bridal Boutique is a dream wedding dress store! I went to a boutique in NJ near where I live prior to this but had a horrible experience. Everthine was NOTHING like the first place I went! I emailed with a question about a dress and they always kept me in the loop about events at the store. We went for an Anna Campbell trunk show and were greeted with big smiles when we walked in the door and it was just amazing from then on out. They made sure that not only was I taken care of, but my mom and 2 other people I brought with me were comfortable and happy. I never felt uncomfortable trying different styles of dresses and was super excited to wander through the eclectic store. I did find my dress that weekend and could not have dreamed of a more perfect appointment. They truly care about your likes and dislikes, what you dream for your big day and what is in your price range. They even looked up my venue to get a better idea of what my vision was. I am so happy to have driven all the way to Madison, CT from NJ, I'd do it all over again, maybe for a vow renewal in a couple years ;)

When I first got engaged my mother and sister were ready to go wedding dress shopping but I wasn't. First I really couldn't picture myself on my wedding day; I knew I wanted something with lace and something that was timeless but also a bit unique and I just hadn't seen anything at traditional bridal shops that had me excited to go dress shopping. I also really did not want to go to a huge bridal store and I wanted a more quiet experience. To go pick out my dress I invited just my mom and sister and tried on many dresses and settled on Claire Pettibone's Chantilly; truly a piece of art with beautiful lace detailing and an open lace back. My experience with the staff was wonderful as they helped pick dress after dress that I loved and helped style my whole look from veil to jewelry. When in the end I decided I wanted to give a few of my friends and aunts the dress shopping experience, Everthine accommodated and let us use a room upstairs to do a "fitting" and show off the dress to them! If you are looking for a unique, cozy experience wedding dress shopping look no further than Everthine's little red house in Madison, CT!

The ladies at Everthine were incredible! They don't let you go through and pick dresses, but based on your likes/budget will pick dresses for you. Then you rate them based on how you feel, and you are only allowed to keep 3 dresses in your "queue" at a time. I found my dress here, and I loved every second I was there. I did come back for a sample sale and got to try on multiple other dresses that were and weren't in my budget, which is always fun. But I did go back to the first dress that I said "this is it" to. I also tried dresses on at 2 other local stores, both of which were nice, but neither gave the service I had at Everthine. Overall, if you are looking for something a little less traditional, even if you are, you should at least experience Everthine.

Laura · Married on 08/08/2015

I had a great time finding my wedding dress at Everthine. They had a unique set of dresses that were unlike any other store I had been to. Their staff was extremely welcoming and selected gowns that made me feel beautiful and was exactly what I was looking for in a gown. I ended up purchasing the first dress they put me in even though I had tried on a number of dresses after that one. They also recommended a fantastic tailor nearby.

Mairin · Married on 08/01/2015

I worked with Theresa on a Saturday morning and had a wonderful appointment with her. I was the only one with an appointment at the shop at that time and I really enjoyed the intimacy of the appointment. Theresa worked within my limited budget and made the whole experience really comfortable. She helped me see what alterations could be made to the dresses and valued my opinion on each dress. Although I did not end up getting my dress there, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Cambria · Married on 06/27/2015

I went to Everthine super unprepared and nervous, but I left with the perfect dress! The girls there are so nice and I instantly felt comfortable. I could not be happier with my decision. Hilary was amazing and helped me find exactly what I wanted. Everthine is the best!