Going to the Chapel Dress Shop

Enfield, CT View map

Going to the Chapel Dress Shop is a wedding dress boutique located in Enfield, Connecticut. This store specializes in sample dresses, overstock, and closeouts. All of the gowns at this company are off the rack, meaning customers can take home their dream dress that very day. Clients are then free to use their preferred tailor for any alterations.

From strapless to long-sleeved, a ballgown to a mermaid skirt, Going to the Chapel Dress Shop strives to find the perfect dress for every customer. Their inventory is updated regularly to reflect the latest styles and trends. Fittings are available by appointment only, meaning each customer gets the full attention that they deserve from their consultant. Shoes and hair accessories can be used to complete the customer’s wedding day look. Various items of formalwear are available for other people involved in the wedding.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

1 User photo

• Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 08/07/2021

Personalized and Knowledgeable

Ellen made my experience! She was so personable and knowledgeable. She isn’t pushy at all and gives you time to think of what you might want or like before she Gives suggestions. My biggest advice would be to trust her opinion or dress suggestions! The shop had a wide variety or sizes, styles, and materials. The dress I found had every piece of my dream gown and a more than half priced price tag. After finding the dress she had many shoes to try on with it and quickly found. A veil that not only matched the shade of the dress but met the length that would look good with the dress and the design that would compliment it. After going to David’s Bridal the day before I can honestly say even they didn’t have the selection or knowledge Going to the Chapel did. I can’t recommend this shop enough. It will make your wedding gown vision come true!!!
    Daschia Married on 10/10/2020

BEST wedding dress experience ever

I had the BEST experience here. The women working there were so accommodating and attentive to what I was looking for. We had a nice quiet, cozy area for trying on dresses. I found the most perfect dress for me out of all the different styles they offer. Today I bought my dream dress and veil and am so so in love. And the price? Oh my god... Can’t beat the price anywhere else! Just so extremely happy! ❣️ I highly recommend this place!

Going to the Chapel Dress Shop's reply:

Thank -you so much! You looked amazing .We are so very happy for you and again congrats! Ellen and the girls
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 06/06/2020

Sweet little dress shop

My sister and I had a great experience shopping for a last minute dress. All dresses are off the rack. The owner is so much fun and gave me an adorable dress cookie that she personally made.

555 Enfield St Enfield, CT, 06082
8602652011
Location of (Going to the Chapel  Dress Shop)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding