Caccie’s Bridal Closet

Windsor Locks, CT View map

Caccie’s Bridal Closet is a wedding dress business in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. The specialists behind this company are proud to play a key role in helping to-be-weds find their dream big-day gowns. A diverse collection of gowns and garments are available to peruse at this boutique, making it easier for clients to find their must-have dress.

The professionals at Caccie’s Bridal Closet are eager to assist soon-to-be weds as much as they possibly can. Their expertise and helpful guidance make the process of finding that need-to-buy dress so much more straightforward. Owing to their passion for fashion, these attire aficionados like to make the experience an enjoyable and stress-free process. Some of the many designers carried by Caccie’s Bridal Closet include Allure Bridals, Maggie Sottero, and Pronovias. Those preparing to tie the knot can also receive knowledgeable tips on different dresses for various seasons.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Madison S. Married on 08/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I love the Enzoani dress i brought at Caccies Bridal. I was so lucky to have gotten Caccie as my stylish.

Caccie made sure I had the best experience. She is so passionate, hard-working and knowledgeable of the dresses, as well as her customer service! After just a short amount of time with me, she found the dress I said Yes to. I was so lucky to have gotten her as my stylist. I was so lost and overwhelmed before my appointment. I Love their Enzoani line! Beautiful dress. I highly recommended Caccies Bridal Closet. You will not regret your experience at her shop
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 09/10/2021

Great Experience

Caccie was amazing and so helpful in finding my dream dress! She took feedback I gave from each dress I tried on and found the perfect one. She was incredibly kind and made the process so much fun!
    Sheila D. Married on 03/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding shop around!

I went with my daughter to select her wedding dress. After the first visit my daughter was undecided about a dress but knew that no matter what she wanted to purchase her dress from Caccie's. The entire experience there was wonderful and we can't express how pleasant the team at this bridal shop made it. They were responsive, enthusiastic, professional and willing to spend extra time to make sure she got what she wanted. We visited many other shops and finally yesterday returned to Caccie's and said yes to the dress! The selection is wonderful and they don't pressure you at all. If anyone needs a dress for any member of the wedding party I highly recommend this wonderful shop in Simsbury, CT.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Caccie’s Bridal Closet 1
Exclusive

Connecticut Windsor Locks, CT, 06070
(203) 895-5320
Location of (Caccie’s Bridal Closet)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding