Cait Fletcher Photography

Guilford, CT View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Differences. What an amazing world we live in, where every single person is unique. We all live together, in a hustling, bustling world, where our quirks are celebrated. In public, I love to (respectfully, and not creepily) people watch. I wonder all about people and the stories that they hold and have collected throughout their years, what they struggled for, and what makes them feel utterly blissful. I am passionate about people, and all of the inherit emotions that make us who we are. The good, the bad, and even the ugly emotions. I guess I can say that I have a big heart for everyone. I laugh, I cry, I empathize, and celebrate the human existence, and all the glory it holds.

To me, there is nothing more magical and inspiring than capturing the spirit of a person, a mere frozen moment in time, that translates into a piece of someone. The joy of my work is catching that moment and presenting it to someone in tangible form. It is a memento that can be held onto for generations to come, always revealing a story that can never be similarly expressed in words.

I would love to learn and capture your story, and I would be so happy to hear from you.

-Caitlin Fletcher Reardon, President & Lead Photographer

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Kristin
    Kristin C. Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing Photos

I just want to start off by saying I am a super anxious person and was super stressed planning my wedding. With that being said, Cait was absolutely amazing. She is so organized, so calm, so TOGETHER and she makes you feel like you are best friends.
    Oh, and her pictures are absolutely AMAZING.

What sealed the deal for me when we originally met was how organized she is. She has a list of every single photo opp that you could possibly want. You ‘check’ or ‘cross off’ the photos that you want and the photos that you don’t want so when your day comes, you’re on the same page and NOTHING gets missed. She is so easy to work with. Shes also really quick to respond which is super reassuring.

Our engagement photos came out great and she made us feel super comfortable.

But for our wedding photos, I am absolutely blown away.
    First of all, they are absolutely stunning. Like legit incredible.
    Second of all, she is such a calming presence. For anyone who gets stressed easily, please book her. She will make you feel so good about everything.
    Her and her second photographer Gina, kept us calm, laughing, and kept the day running so smoothly. I repeat, they kept the day running SO SMOOTHLY.

If you are like me and get really easily worked up, stressed over everything, do yourself a favor and just book Cait. You will NOT regret it.
    Cait thank you for capturing our day so perfectly. I am so so so so thankful that we found you.
    Dina Married on 09/14/2019

Love love love!

We loved Cait! She is awesome to work with. She was super calm while I was freaking out. And she got amazing images I could be happier that I found her!
    Melissa Married on 09/07/2018
    Cait was wonderful to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding day. She spent time getting to know us as a couple to capture our best day. She was very responsive to our questions through text and e-mail. Her experience and how incredibly organized she is made our sessions easy and fun. She has a great personality and was a perfect addition to our wedding day. Cait went above and beyond...her photographs are stunning, and she'll sprint to get the perfect shot of you! We HIGHLY recommend her.

Guilford, CT, 06473
2039882991
Location of (Cait Fletcher Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding