Danny Kash Photography

Avon, CT View map

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.4 out of 5 rating
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 06/18/2022

The best videographer!!

I have probably watched over 100 stranger’s wedding videos and within 30 seconds of watching a video Danny made, I knew I had to book him without even talking to him. Videography was probably the one aspect of my wedding that I was the most picky with because that’s something you’ll watch forever. A lot of videos I watched either had way too much music and not enough clips of speeches, or the entire video was a speech with barely any music. Danny has the PERFECT mix of both. He was so easy to work with (literally would respond to me and my crazy bride brain within minutes) and has so much fun with what he does - he made the day even better and so much easier. He seriously knows what he’s doing and he’s so talented. And he brought out a drone! Everybody at my wedding loved him and thought that was just freaking awesome. I can’t recommend him enough!
    Betsy G. Married on 11/06/2021

Danny Kash Saved Us!

After finding out last minute that our orignal videographer went out of business in 2021, we found out about Danny when we attended a friend's wedding. Danny did their photography and videography and I was blown away by how beautiful everything was. I reached out to Danny right away and not only was he available on our wedding day, but we had booked and signed with him by the very next week. The bonus was that he even cost a bit less than the original vidoegrapher we booked!
    Fast forward to our wedding day, Danny showed up with our photographer; they knew each other and had worked together before so that was a huge plus! He got all the important moments and everything in between! He and his second shooter Evan were so professional that at times I even forgot they were there!
    When we got our finished product in the mail, we were absolutely blown away, and were so thrilled to have all the raw footage as well! Danny's work is incredible, and his use of drone shots over the Hartford skyline just added to the truly cinematic experience that was our wedding video. We are so pleased and have received rave reviews from friends and family! I would not hesitate to reach out to Danny any time I needed video work done again in the future, we are so lucky to have found him!
    Rebecca Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The nicest most talented videographer/ photographer!!

We hired Danny for his video package two years ago and finally got married last year.
    When my fiancé and I met Danny we knew right away that his awesome personality along with his spectacular artistic eye would be the right fit for us for our wedding.
    Danny was always extremely responsive to our emails and txts messages. It was amazing because we’ve heard terrible stories about vendors.
    Danny met us again before the wedding and helped us drafting up the timeline for our wedding. His insight was extremely valuable and we were able to come up with the perfect timeline for the day.
    During the wedding Danny and his team were incredibly engaged throughout the day and told us the shots they wanted to take. All our guests commented on Danny’s personality ! Seriously the nicest photographer / videographer we met and we interviewed so many before finally deciding on Danny!
    We got the 5 minute highlight film which is perfect ! It’s gorgeous and we are so happy with it!
    The raw footage which we got as a bonus was the best thing we got aside from the highlight film. It’s got so many raw moments and candidates we weren’t even sure he was filming lol granted a raw video is a raw video and kind of like a home video since it’s not edited! Thank you Danny for giving us the raw footage!
    Danny, thank you so much for everything ! We loved everything !
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

54 Henderson Dr Avon, CT, 06001
Location of (Danny Kash Photography)

Danny Kash Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Danny Kash Photography include in the starting price?

Danny Kash Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Danny Kash Photography offer?

Danny Kash Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Danny Kash Photography offer?

Danny Kash Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Danny Kash Photography offer for wedding events?

Danny Kash Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Danny Kash Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Danny Kash Photography is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.5 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.6 in quality of service, 4.6 in flexibility, 4.6 in professionalism, 4.6 in value and 4.4 in average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding