Danny Kash Photography Reviews

24 | Bloomfield, CT

24 Reviews for Danny Kash Photography

Krista · Married on 10/14/2017

Danny was absolutely incredible. We couldn’t of been more pleased with him. Not only is he ridiculously talented but he has a fun loving personality that makes your day that much better. He went above and beyond the entire day, making sure he got everything he needed while still being mindful of the intimacy of our day. Our footage is absolutely INCREDIBLE. I can’t believe how perfectly he captured everything, I cried like a baby reliving everything. I have seen countless videographers and their work and nothing compares to the level of work Danny provides. We are so honored Danny was there to capture our day and we couldn’t be more happy with our decision to hire him.

Tina · Married on 09/04/2017

I was referred to Danny Kash Photography from my venue. Let me first start off by saying I was very picky in finding a photographer/videographer because, ultimately, they have the toughest job in making sure they capture our special day perfectly. After having just 1 conversation with Danny, I knew my mind was made up. Danny is extremely easy and a pleasure to work with and he made sure I was happy with every decision I made and also with his work. We got a complimentary Engagement Session with our package, and were extremely pleased with how beautiful the pictures were. On our big day, Danny and crew did a tremendous job in capturing every single moment near and dear to us. They were accommodating to our every request for specific shots and made sure they went above and beyond our expectations. They made the picture taking process quick and effortless. I am extremely pleased with my pictures and I am so incredibly happy we have them to remember our wedding forever! I would highly recommend them!

Katie · Married on 07/30/2017

My husband and I couldn't be happier with the way our engagement and wedding photos came out from Danny. He did an amazing job and the pictures are beautiful. He knew just what we were looking for and was so fun to work with. We would definitely recommend him and his team!

M. · Married on 09/02/2016

Danny Kash is a world class talent! It was a pleasure working with him! Our video came out amazing! He made us feel like the movie stars. Video truly tells our story. Multiple photographers captured all the special events at our wedding with such creativity we can't stop looking at our album. We couldn't be more happy and thankful for Danny and his team to be there for us on our wedding day! We highly recommend Danny Kash as your wedding photographer and videographer!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2016

Danny is incredible to work with! He is outgoing personality, professional, and quality of work made booking him a no brainer. We booked Danny for our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Our engagement photos were incredible & we are still receiving compliments on how wonderful they came out. We will be receiving our wedding photos shortly, but there isn't a doubt in mind my they are going to blow me away.

I would highly recommend him to any bride looking for a positive experience & magnificent photos.

We cannot say enough great things about working with Danny. Anytime I was having a bridal moment, he was right there to calm me down, answer my questions and assure me that he and the team were hired for a reason and boy was he right! We got engagement pictures and our wedding done by Danny. Our engagement pictures were unreal - we couldn't pick a favorite because they were all beautiful! We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet but I have no doubt we will be in the same situation. Danny always put me at ease during the day - his calm demeanor was great to have around my extreme type - A personality. Danny is highly recommended for his beautiful work and is a great value for what he provides. We look forward and plan to utilize him for future photo needs.

Dustin · Married on 08/08/2015

Danny &Loreta Kash = no worries

This team does a phenomenal job from the very beginning until the final friend or family member leaves. Every creative detail is thought about and planned perfectly. The pictures were always unique and look like something out of a wedding magazine:). We couldn't be happier with the extrodanary efforts and timely manner at which all of pictures and videos were delivered. Luckily, all participants were accounted for in our favorite photos. The free raw photoge was a wonderful teaser to share a bit while we waited a short while for our final product and that fabulous video. We will Cherish them alll until we die. In short the personality vision and professionalism exude from both Danny and his wife. Awesome team!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2014

My husband and I used Danny Kash as our photographer at our wedding this past fall. Seeing the wedding always goes by so fast, the photos were the most important thing to me. I did some searching around and I couldn't be more please with our choice to go with Danny. I was a little nervous to do engagement photos, as was my husband, seeing we aren't huge PDA people but Danny made it extremely comfortable for us!!! He is not the stereotypical photographer that says cheesy comments to try and make you smile. The environment he creates is very natural. We were extremely please by how professional he was and beyond ecstatic with the final produce. His wife, Loreta Kash, did a spectacular job editing the engagement and wedding photos and in a timely fashion! Our engagement photos were back in 2 weeks and our wedding photos were done in 6 weeks! Highly, Highly recommended! -Ashley

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2013

Working with Danny and his wife Loreta for our wedding was the best decision we made. They made everything so easy, and working with us was not necessarily the easiest process. My husband and his groomsmen didn't show up when they were supposed to for their pre-wedding photos, and Danny was patient despite the time schedule. Our photos, which included engagement and wedding, all came out beautifully. He made sure to get all of the photographs on our list, and then captured so many more precious moments. Our wedding video and photo album were so beautifully styled by Loreta. We would recommend Danny and Loreta to anyone who wants professionalism and beautiful results.

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/09/2011

Awesome to work with! Great photos! Very laid back and easy to work with. Very flexible. Everything we wanted in a photographer and more!

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2011

We met Danny Kash at a Bridal show over one year before our wedding in June 2011. From the moment he opened his mouth, we knew he was the only one we wanted to capture our big day. He is engaging, friendly, warm, happy, energetic and proficient in his craft. We were so comfortable with him and so impressed by his work that we booked him that same day. He made every effort to get to know us as a couple so that he could get a feel for what we wanted out of our wedding photos. We explained our budget constraints and he gave us numerous options to choose from, never pressuring us to "upgrade". He was amazing on our wedding day- he was punctual, professional, confident, friendly with everyone, and he knew exactly what we wanted out of our pictures. He was always there, but NEVER intrusive. He captured all the special moments with such amazing perspective. He took the "must-have" pictures of family that we specifically requested and then added a few unexpected pictures we were thrilled to have. A few weeks after the wedding, we were able to view ALL of our pictures online, on such an easy and user-friendly website. The shots he took were just breath-taking and the hardest part was narrowing the pictures down for our wedding book! Each picture was truly a work of art- he took into account color, background, sunlight, etc- things that I would have never even thought of! His pictures were like something you see in magazines- utterly beautiful. We FINALLY decided on the pictures we wanted in our wedding book and could not wait to see how it came out. Danny's wife, Loreta, does the book design and editing of his pictures, so she emailed me with the proof of the wedding book and asked for any changes and/or any input we wanted to give. There was very little to change- her eye for design and layout was incredible! She touched up a couple of pictures (ie. a radiator seen in the background, a person making a funny face behind us, etc) on her own and/or at our request and she added her own touches to make a gorgeous proof book. Both Danny and Loreta take so much pride in their work and in their final product that it was extremely important to make sure everything was perfect for us. We received the wedding album 4 weeks later and, although we had practically studied all of the pictures before, seeing them in a professionally done book was like seeing them for the first time. The quality of the book was like something rarely seen- it was handcrafted in Italy and just magnificent. We were speechless. We have had SO many compliments on our pictures and wedding album! Danny also gave us a DVD of ALL of the pictures he took that day, included as part of our package, which was awesome because we are able to make our own pictures for people without spending tons of extra money!! It is so incredible to be able to see the emotions he captured and to re-live our special day through our pictures. We have A LOT of friends recently married and I have seen the quality of pictures and albums from other wedding photographers- we are so PROUD to show everyone our pictures!! Danny Kash and his wife, Loreta, are extremely talented and it would be accurate to say that they are, by far, the best in the field!! I would HIGHLY recommend Danny Kash for anyone's wedding- you will NOT be disappointed!!

Julianna · Married on 10/15/2016

So happy with Danny and team! We were very particular about what we wanted from the start. Danny was supportive and worked with us to make sure the end result was just what we wanted. Lots of time invested in the process. He captured all the moments that were special to us and in the way we wanted...unposed, natural. My advice to future brides/grooms would be to think about what you want and work with the team to communicate your vision. This is your event after all! We could not be happier with our decision to go with Danny and team. Highly recommend!

Kristin · Married on 08/09/2014

CLASSY!!! Danny Kash & team and his wife Loreta are not only extremely professional, but they are very warm and exceptionally talented!! Our wedding album and video are sooooo gorgeous and of the highest quality!!! Our photos and videos are very important to us because they are memories captured of our special wedding day for my husband and I and family to see again and again and relive the joy of that day…and are so valuable to us because we can show our kids one day :). Not only did they come out incredible, but so many details were captured. Everything was so well done and we are grateful for the time and care they devoted to our wedding. They even included some special extra little touches which we really appreciated. Thank you again Danny and Loreta!! XO

• Shanda

Shanda · Married on 08/30/2013

Danny Kash is amazing. Hes a great person to work with, he's amazingly talented and just a super guy. Our engagement session was at Fenway Park and the images couldn't be any more lovely. I still can't stop looking at them. I'm eagerly waiting for wedding day pictures to arrive so I can drool over those as well. :-) You will NOT be sad you chose Danny for any shoot that you need done, not just weddings. :-D

Camila · Married on 11/17/2012

I met Danny at a bridal show a while before I set the date. But before I even knew where I wanted to get married, I knew I wanted him as a photographer. The quality of his work, combined with the package he offered, was a deal I could not find anywhere else, and the one thing I did not want to compromise on was on the quality of my wedding pictures. He is incredibly talented. He was responsive, friendly, and the final product was amazing! I would HIGHLY recommend him. I can't stop looking at my pictures!!!

Megan · Married on 03/25/2017

Danny Kash Photography made it so easy for us! From the first meeting to the wedding day everything was seamless and perfect! We love all of the pictures..... I was very specific with what I wanted for pictures and they listened to everything and made sure we had what we wanted!!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Candace · Married on 11/07/2014

Working with Danny was so easy. He was flexible, professional, and personable. Our photos were amazing! He caught all the details and special moments we could have asked for and more! He knew our venue well, which was a great help as well. He knew all the good spots and gave us some beautiful shots.

Rebecca · Married on 07/27/2014

Danny and Loretta are amazing! Danny photographed my wedding with a partner and my husband and I couldn't have been happier with the results. Our photos (both engagement and wedding) are incredible, the album is high quality and beautiful and the short film is a fun and cool extra treat to remember our special day! Thanks for putting up with my craziness Danny!

Guy · Married on 09/28/2013

We have worked with Danny in the past on a couple of photography projects for our business, so we were very comfortable with him already. Once we secured our wedding venue it was a pleasant surprise to find out that Danny was one of their preffered vendors. Danny, Loreta and the rest of his team were super easy to work with. Danny is an incredible photographer and the pictures we received from him are simply amazing. We strongly recommend his services to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. Our package included photos, highlight film, full video and the album. While the actual wedding day goes by quickly, Danny and his team manage to capture every moment frame by frame that will last an enternity.

Amie · Married on 09/14/2013

Danny and Loreta are wonderful. I love my wedding photos, album and highlight film. From our engagement photo session to the end of our wedding day Danny was great to work with. He is very talented and professional. Loreta his wife does an amazing job editing the photos. She designed my album which came out perfect. Danny understands the importance of the photos that capture your special day but also knows that everyone has a budget and was able to design a wedding photography packet to fix mine. I would recommend him to any one who wants beautiful photos for any occasion.

• sarah

sarah · Married on 06/05/2016

We hired Danny based on our Venues advice. He is very professional and worth every penny. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable while taking the photos ( we aren't very PDA) Our engagement photos came out amazing and I cant wait to see our wedding day photos!

Danny is great. He's very creative and delivers great photos. He follows through on everything, and is responsive and has great ideas. We have loved working with him!

1.5
      1.5
      3.0

The pictures that were taken came out great, however poses were all similar, not much variety. I only have 2 pics with all my bridesmaids and in each one someone isn't looking at the camera. I don't have pictures with immediate family members. My husband never got a pic with his daughter. Video is missing key moments, almost a year later and I'm still waiting for a better version to be mailed to me. Always hear an excuse as to why it's not complete, nevermind the fact that the very first video Cd I received was blank. Photographer spent only about half an hour with me and my girls prior to leaving my home resulting in very limited video footage. My husband has a great deal more video footage and pictures with his groomsmen from the woman that was with him prior to the wedding. Overall I'm extremely disappointed and expected so much more for what I paid. I got married at a beautiful venue and could have had great pics. I received raw footage from the wedding, all of which missed everyone's initial enterance into the restaurant. Apparently I shouldn't complain because it was "free" and not included in my cost. I will say if it wasn't for this raw footage I would have probably sued due to how limited the 8 min final video is and the price I paid. Nevermind all the other short comings.

greta · Married on 09/20/2014

1.0

We used Danny Kash photography in 2015. Some pictures came out great, but the cake cutting pictures are blurry, the poses are all the same no creativity. He was asked to photograph and videotape mostly family members but it was random shots of guests. At a venue he kept disappearing for smoke break and we had to constantly look for photographer. After all we received pictures like 7 months later and had to nag to get horrible quality video after year...