Transcendent Makeup

Farmington, Connecticut View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Transcendent Makeup is a premier bridal hair and beauty service in Farmington, Connecticut. This experienced team of stylists and makeup artists will help you and your bridal party feel your very best on the big day. From simple wedding day hair and makeup to full-service ski and beauty treatments, Transcendent Makeup will help create for you a look that transcends time. Choose Transcendent Makeup and you will be pampered every minute of your wedding day, feeling fresh and fabulous as you celebrate the happiest day of your life.

Transcendent Makeup offers wedding beauty packages, including airbrush makeup and bridal hair styling. Once you’ve decided they are the team for you, the Transcendent Makeup staff will schedule an initial consultation, including a trial which will help your stylist pin down your exact look. You can also schedule a skin consultation or renewing facial treatment prior to your wedding for an in-depth look and treatment for your skin. Transcendent Makeup offers high-quality makeup services and hair styling, as well as lash application and hair extension add-ons to complete your look for the day.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$70

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Haircuts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Cristina
    Cristina R. Getting married on 10/10/2022

Dream Team!

I was looking for a team to travel to me. What was appealing to me was that they had hair AND make up team with one correspondent. I worked with Yen and Shirley and they were an absolute DREAM! I coordinated with Yen on several accounts for my engagement hair and make up, my bridal shower hair and make up, and my wedding. Yen emailed me back in a timely and professional matter every time! Yen and Shirley not only did beautifully amazing work, but were so patient and caring to myself, my bridesmaids, flower girls, and my mom on the day of! There were many different personalities and styles, and Yen and Shirley were so go with the flow! I recommend them to anyone and everyone I know and will be back for more events!
  • Kara
    Kara D. Married on 08/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than just amazing hair and makeup!

Stacie and Nicole did makeup and hair for my wedding. Their work is amazing. Beautiful when it was first done and hair and makeup stood up to a full day of heat and dancing! Stacie and Nicole also have the calming presence every bride needs on their wedding day. They made me feel special from the trial to the wedding day, made sure I was eating and staying hydrated all wedding morning, and helped me stay relaxed. I can’t say enough good things about them. They are amazing all around!
  • Liz
    Liz N. Married on 03/18/2022

Simply the best!

I can’t say enough about how wonderful Yen, Shirley and the whole Transcendent team was during my trial and on my wedding day! They were so easy to work with leading up to the wedding – Yen was super communicative, flexible and so genuinely friendly. She was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process and that rang true for entire Transcendent team that came to prep my family/friends on the morning of the wedding.

I’ve been in a lot of weddings, believe me when I say this group of ladies is THE MOST talented group of hair stylists/makeup artists I’ve worked with. They easily accommodated my large bridal party and kept everything really seamless the day of the wedding, even finishing the group early with plenty of time to prep for pictures. I felt so relaxed that morning knowing the glam was in great hands! The Transcendent team worked with each woman to make sure that their hair/makeup was exactly what they wanted – seriously everyone is still talking about how much they loved their hair/makeup and the Transcendent ladies! I loved looking around the room and seeing all of them smiling and admiring themselves.

My bridal hair and makeup blew me away!! I felt so beautiful as every bride should! Yen and Shirley worked with me to give me the exact look I was dreaming of for my wedding day. All day (and night!) I was getting compliments on my makeup and hair, and it kept so well throughout the wedding and reception.

The Transcendent team gives you the experience every bride is hoping for! I will most definitely be reaching out to Transcendent for my future special occasions.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

VALDORAMA VALDORAMA Wedding Photographers

Stacie of Transcendent LLC is a gem! She is super talented, ALWAYS on time and will move mountains to make a client happy. When it comes to makeup artists I can endorse very few - and Stacie is definitely among the top 3 for me. I would gladly recommend her to anyone!

Kindred Photography LLC Kindred Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

The Transcendent Team is always a pleasure to work with. They are absolute professionals and their makeup always looks fantastic and striking in our photographs. They are professional, calming, and we have witnessed them go above and beyond for their clients. We look forward to working with them more in the future. We highly recommend them to our brides and wedding parties.

Colt hwy Farmington, Connecticut, 06030
Location of (Transcendent Makeup)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding