Transcendent Makeup Reviews

Transcendent Makeup 6
Transcendent Makeup 7
  • Emily

Emily R Tracey · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend for wedding hair and makeup!

I highly recommend using Transcendent Makeup for your wedding day hair and makeup. I considered several hair/makeup options – I could not be happier with my decision to work with Stacie and her team. They were a joy to work with (and as an added bonus they are more reasonably priced than others). Stacie was helpful, organized and quick to respond. I was amazed how quickly and efficiently the team setup their tools on the morning of the wedding. I was even more amazed at the hairstylists’ ability to create beautiful hairstyles on my 4-year-old flower girls while they wiggled all over. The team listened to ideas of what we may want and gave suggestions on what will work best for our look. It was especially nice to work with such lovely ladies first thing in the morning who made us feel comfortable and confident. The bridal party all looked amazing and I felt beautiful with my bridal hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

Book Transcendent!!!

Transcendent did my hair & makeup for my wedding day and I was absolutely thrilled with how it turned out!! We did a trial session, and Jackie and Kristen were extremely responsive and worked hard to make it exactly what I wanted, and as a result on the day of my look turned out PERFECT! I had a large bridal party (10 people total) that they were doing hair/makeup for, and they were incredibly professional, organized, and friendly & kind to all of us. They showed up on site early and we ended up finishing ahead of schedule, which was huge for my wedding-day anxiety. All my girls were very pleased with how their looks turned out, and we got once in a lifetime photos out of it! Would definitely recommend their services!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Louann

Louann Wilson · Married on 06/09/2019

Great experience from start to finish!

My bridal party and I could not have been happier with our results. They were timely and flexible and worked tirelessly to make sure everything was perfect and everyone was happy. I will definitely use them again in the future. Absolutely can't say enough about the skills and great personalities of these girls. 😊

Sent on 06/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!

I feel so lucky to have worked with Transcendent for the hair and makeup for my wedding! The trial went perfectly and then the day of my wedding went just perfectly as well, with the makeup and hair coming out exactly as I wanted. They were so lovely and friendly to work with, and they made me feel comfortable expressing exactly what I did and didn’t want for my makeup and hair. They were patient and made sure that I was truly happy and felt gorgeous. On the wedding day, they showed up on time and they helped to make the bridal suite getting ready experience even more fun! There were a lot of people in my bridal party, (and my mother and mother-in-law also had their hair and makeup done), but they stayed on-time and did an excellent job with everyone. Transcendent was wonderful, friendly, and professional every step of the way, and I cannot thank them enough! I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Reccomend

I used transcendent for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for my wedding last weekend. I would highly recommend!

I did not meet Stacie or Yen but the team they sent were great! They worked quickly and did an excellent job! Every girl is my party looked beautiful!

We had updos and they were perfect!

The makeup was air brush which was nice and the lashes were superior to one’s I’ve had as a bridesmaid previously.

I contacted very late in the game and worked with Yen to set everything up. She was so nice, professional, and easy to work with. When I was sick and had a family emergency she worked with me to change trial dates and really went out of her way to accommodate. She always responded very quickly and I cannot say enough good things about her.

They took different payment methods including Venmo, which for me was so easy.

I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kirsten · Married on 12/30/2018

Highly Recommend!

From the hair and makeup trial to the wedding day itself, Stacie and Adrianna did a fantastic job. I received countless compliments from guests and proudly recommended them throughout the whole day.
    Stacie was great to work with from the beginning. I had trouble finding the perfect lip color, and she used one of my tried-and-true colors from home to perfectly match her own lipstick for the day-of. She went the extra mile and I can't thank her enough.
    Adrianna did a great job on my hair and communicated well with what I was looking for. She even incorporated some hair accessories I brought on the wedding day without blinking an eye. Thank you!
    Stacie and Adrianna - thank you for making us feel calm throughout the whole process. Your incredible results lasted all day and truly made us feel beautiful from the inside out! I wish you both nothing but the best.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Mari

Mari · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience!

I recently worked with Yen and Adrianna for my wedding in October 2018. I cannot say enough good things about these two! From our initial consult/trial, I knew they would be great to work with. They are responsive, professional, and so good at what they do! They made getting ready on wedding day a breeze. They worked their magic on hair and makeup for myself, my 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and my flower girl on wedding day - all on a slightly compressed schedule that we had to revise a few days before to accommodate for a last minute change-of-heart to do first-look pictures. All of my girls loved their hair and makeup, and loved Yen and Adrianna! They are so chill and easy to work with. They listened to feedback and direction and gave everyone exactly the look they wanted. I would definitely recommend working with Transcendent!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing!

Stacie and her team are absolutely amazing!!!! They did a phenomenal job with myself and my bridal party. I cannot say enough good things about them!! I would highly HIGHLY recommend them!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Lilli Lara-Fernandez · Married on 06/09/2018

Suberb Service

This review is a long time coming. Last June I had a small last minute wedding and after scouting around for someone who would be able to take me in on such a short notice I found these wonderful ladies! They did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and I'm so grateful to them for their patience as I showed up late to both the trial run and on my wedding day. Sorry for that! They were the best so sweet and professional! Thanks again!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Alina · Married on 11/18/2017

I hired Stacie and her team to do hair and makeup for my November 2017 wedding, and I am so glad I did! I met Stacie when she was working another friend's wedding in Connecticut in May, and I liked my hair and makeup so much I immediately asked her to do my wedding as well! I paid a small fee for her and her team to travel to Massachusetts for my Boston-area wedding, and it was so worth it.

They provided airbrush makeup application for 11 people and hair styling for 10 all within the span of 4.5 hours. It was incredible. The team was quick, professional, and fun! I had a trial earlier in the year (included in my package) that helped me feel even more comfortable.

My airbrush makeup application looked as flawless at the end of the night as it did at the beginning. My hairstyle held up during travel to the venue in the rain, photos outside during a brief respite, and even looked great after I danced the night away. Thank you!

Sent on 12/06/2017
  • Aimée

Aimée · Married on 11/11/2017

I had the best experience working with Yen and Adrianna from Transcendent. Yen was so responsive, cooperative and an absolute joy to work with. Her professionalism and talent made my wedding day even more spectacular. She made me feel beautiful both inside and out. I told her what I was thinking of for my wedding day makeup and she delivered 100%. I don't wear a ton of makeup normally, so I wanted to feel natural and like myself - just turned up a bit. She took my vision and ran with it and I could not be happier with how I looked. The same goes for Adrianna, who did my hair. She heard me and came up with a hairstyle that was exactly what I dreamed of. I confidently and happily recommend working with these ladies!!

Transcendent Makeup 8
    Transcendent Makeup 9
    Transcendent Makeup 10

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

Stacie was absolutely amazing! She did phenomenal make up work for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. I have always been super self conscious about my acne/acne scars and she was able to make my skin look flawless while still keeping the natural look that I wanted for my day. She is kind, professional and extremely talented. I would recommend her to anyone and look forward to using her for future events!

Transcendent Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! We had so much fun working with you and your girls! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Emily · Married on 10/20/2017

Stacie was amazing! She did make-up for myself, my mom, sister and friend. She was extremely kind and professional. I loved the results of my make-up trial yet somehow the make-up came out even more beautiful the day of the wedding! I had never felt so beautiful before. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking.

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Transcendent Makeup 11
    Transcendent Makeup 12
    Transcendent Makeup 13

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2017

My experience with Transcendent was awesome! My make up was absolutely perfect. The whole day went smooth and they were very accommodating. I would highly recommend this makeup artist.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Transcendent Makeup's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! You were a joy to work with!

Xoxo
    Yen
  • User5431854 · 1+ year ago

Yen did my prom makeup a few years back and I couldn't think of using anyone else for my wedding day. Her and Megan made my family and I look our very best! I am so happy with how we all looked and I hope when we renew our vows I can hire them again!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

Yen and Megan were the BEST team ever! I am so happy that I chose them. This was probably the hardest vendor to chose because our wedding was in CT and we live in TX, but from the moment I had my hair and makeup trail, I knew I made the right choice. Both Yen and Megan are so great at when they do and know exactly what you want. They are prompt and extremely professional. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and were getting compliments all night!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Transcendent Makeup's reply:

Thank you Lauren for these sweet words! You made my job so easy with your humble spirit and I wish you so much happiness in your marriage xoxo

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2017

Stacie was awesome! I had a makeup trail for my wedding and loved the makeup. The day of our wedding all of the girls looked amazing. I absolutely loved my makeup. She was very professional and I would highly recommend her.

Lindsay · Married on 09/15/2017

It had taken me some time to FINALLY find a flexible & available make up artist leading up to the weeks and days of our wedding. Yen is extremely professional, sweet, punctual, made herself available and is talented in her products, knowledge base and all that she does! She helped to first jazz me up (trial run) for our Jack & Jill. She also did a great job on my make up before a boudoir photoshoot surprise I had been planning as a gift for my husband. She also did a GREAT job, beautifying my beautiful bridal party (one in which had sensitive skin & was apprehensive. But, Yen reassured all of her products are specific for sensitive skin) I believe Yen was flexible on using my bridesmaides foundation on her skin for the sake of reassurance. However, this bridesmaids skin remained clean and clear in the days following our wedding. I would reccomend Yen's services to anyone! She did a fabulous job! And was one of the most reasonably affordable for the awesome outcome of our big day! Pictures are forever!! Thanks again ;-)

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Transcendent Makeup 14

Heather · Married on 08/26/2017

Stacie was amazing! Not only is she a wonderful make up artist, but she is so kind and caring. After being in other weddings and having the makeup caked on, working with Stacie was a breath of fresh air. The air brush is so light and stays for hours. I was much tanner at my wedding than when I had my trial and Stacie matched me perfectly. It was really important to me to look like myself on my wedding day (my best self) and I felt like Stacie really enhanced my natural beauty. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day without feeling too made up. I also had 6 bridesmaids that got their make up done too and we finished with plenty of time. Make up stayed all night and looked flawless. Thank you so much Stacie! I have already recommended you to my future sister in law :)

Sent on 10/20/2017
    Transcendent Makeup 15

Catherine · Married on 08/18/2017

Stacie really catered to me and my girls. She went above and beyond in helping my the day wonderful and making sure you’re on time when you have enough other things to stress about (looking amazing won’t be one of them) She is extremely knowledgeable about how photographs and light will effect how your makeup looks. I will definitely be using her again for any event I go to in the future and would recommend huderedfolds.

Transcendent Makeup 16
    Transcendent Makeup 17
    Transcendent Makeup 18

Transcendent Makeup's reply:

I love these pics! Thank you so much, Catherine! We had SO much fun being a part of your wedding day! Can't wait to beautify you again:)

Greta · Married on 07/01/2017

Stacie was excellent! The trial was comfortable and went very well. She was on time for my event and my make-up looked wonderful! :) Will definitely recommend to friends for future weddings and events.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/01/2017

I have used yen on a couple of occasions and couldn't of asked for a better outcome. She is very flexible with schedules, and gave me exactly what I was looking each time!!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Yen did makeup for me (the bride), my and my husband's mothers, and one of my sisters. I really procrastinated finding a MUA, so I was relieved that I was able to find someone so skilled and easy to work with. I loved how I looked and felt. I normally don't wear makeup, so I was worried, but the airbrush makeup was light and the natural look I wanted was perfectly executed. I Highlights: contracted for three people, but she had extra time, so did a fourth as well; I got the most massive back zit of my life the week of my wedding (like so scary looking I went to urgent care) and she made it look like it never even happened for no extra charge; warm, calming demeanor that is exactly what you need as you get ready for such an important day. I also really appreciated that she was totally unfazed by my toddler nephew's incessant questions; she worked at the AirBnB where my parents, three sisters, and toddler nephew were staying, and you wouldn't know from her demeanor that we weren't in a salon. In summary, I definitely recommend Transcendent and Yen to anyone!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Transcendent Makeup's reply:

Thank you samantha for the kind words! I had a wonderful time with everyone and you made my job so easy :) I wish you many blessings in your marriage!

Alyson · Married on 05/20/2017

I recently hired Transcendent to do our makeup for my wedding. A had had my make up done by them (as a bridesmaid) for my friend's wedding 2 years ago and knew I had to have them for mine. Stacie was wonderful to work with! She is very accommodating with scheduling for the big day as well as the make up trial. She even had me come for a second trial as I was unsure of how I felt about the eyeliner the first time. She wanted to make sure the make up was what I had envisioned prior to the wedding day. She does absolutely beautiful work! My make up looked great all throughout the evening, nothing ran at all. My mother and bridesmaids absolutely loved their make up as well. I was very pleased with how everything turned out and I would HIGHLY recommend Transcendent!

Sent on 05/29/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/14/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Stacie and Meghan! I had a plan of hiring my moms hair dresser do to my and my bridal partys' makeup and hair. We did a trial run and the hairdresser didn't listen to a single thing I wanted, I left the experience unhappy and frustrated. I was 2 months away from my wedding and was upset that if I didn't lower my standards that I may not find anyone who would give me exactly what I wanted.
    I contacted Stacie, hoping for some luck. Not only was I booking pretty short notice for a pretty decent bridal party (8 people), but my wedding day was Mother's day which can make it a pretty tall order. Stacie was very good at communicating in a timely fashion and being very clear about what she offered, prices, and most of all that she would listen to me.
    Stacie booked a trial run with me. The trial was fabulous, I felt beautiful. I am a little to no makeup type of girl but the airbrush really helps it feel light and doesn't give you that orange or mask looking appearance that a lot of concealer can give you. Meghan also did an amazing work. I had been trying to find someone who could do a waterfall braid. Every time I did a trial with someone else or my own aunt we couldn't get it the way I wanted it. Then here comes Meghan to the rescue. First try, she gets EXACTLY what I wanted. It looked gorgeous.
    The wedding day was perfect. Stacie and Meghan did a fabulous job at giving me and my bridesmaids what we wanted. They finished all of us in plenty of time so I didn't even need to remotely worry about our timeline. It may not be important to every bride but I also just want to note that both Stacie and Meghan are very present when it comes to doing their work and taking in what you want. One of my bridesmaids was so impressed with their work that she decided to hire them for her own wedding this coming November. I cannot wait to work with you talented ladies again. Thank you so much for everything. You did a fantastic job.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Transcendent Makeup's reply:

Julia!! Thank you so very much for these kind kind words! You and your gals were so wonderful to work with! I can't wait to see pictures!!